At The Hair Salon

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

Daehyun’s POV       

“What?! Do you know how long it took me to grow my hair to this length and now you want to just cut off?!” I was shocked.

“No, it’s what you think. It’s only going to be a temporary haircut.”

“Temp-orary?” I was confused.

“It means it’ll only last a while. Come on let’s go to the salon” Zelo grabbed my hand and pulled me in a small room. The door the closed behind us and Zelo began pressing the squares that were on the wall.

“Where are we?” I asked him.

“Oh umm let’s see how to explain this. As you can see it’s like a tiny room it only fit at most 10 people. Then where ever we want to go we just push certain buttons and~” The door opened up and we were at a different place.

“Here we are at the Hair Salon.” He said. This place had a few other people around as well. They were very similar to Zelo with their pale skin and different colored hair. Some we’re having their hair cut, some were giving the others hair cut, and others were cleaning the room.

“Hey Jiyoung noona!” Zelo shouted.

“Hello Zelo, back already? Oh who’s this human?” She looked at me. She had short blue hair and was actually was pretty.

“This is Daehyun, can you giving him a temporary haircut.”

“Sure, I’ll make him look fabulous~.” She said which I didn’t quiet understand.

“That would be great.” Zelo smiled, I just smiled along.

“Come over here.” She said to me so I followed her. Zelo on the other hand sat down on the other side of the room.

“Sit down.” She said. I followed her words and sat down on the white chair. She the put a piece of cloth around my neck that covered my entire body.

“So how long do you want it to last?”

‘Does she mean when I would want this hair back?’ I asked in my head.

“May I go ask Zelo?” I asked her.

“ZELO!” She shouted.

‘People here sure is outgoing.’ I thought.

“What is it?” Zelo walked over to us.

“How long should it last?” She asked him.

“Daehyun, how about to stay with Yongguk for… 2 days.” He said to me.

“2 days?” I was surprised.

“Don’t worry, the time at Yongguk’s place goes faster then the time at your place. You’ll be back way before the sun is high within the day.” He said to me.

‘Oh I remember you saying that and I did get back with no one suspecting anything.’ I said in my head.

“Mmmh~ 2 days then.” I said to her.

“Okay, you can go now.” She pushed Zelo away.

“I’m going to wash you hair with 2 day shampoo she said before spinning me around on the chair and made me lean back. As she said she had unravel my hair and washed it.

“Your hair is really long.” She said to me.

“It took a very long time to grow it out.” I giggled. After she washed my hair she said she was drying with a blow dryer, which was a machine that blew out a strong hot wind. This place is filled with interesting things.

“Okay, you ready?” She said as she held my hair up and was going to cut it.

“Huh~ it better come back to this length after two days.” I said in my head.

“You can cut it now.” I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

“Don’t worry, it’ll turn back as it was after 2 day, I promise.”

“I know. Umm make sure it looks good.” I said to her. I really wanted to see how I would look in the style of the future. I also wanted Yongguk to see my new looks.

“Yes sir! I’ll be done in 45 minutes.”

“Oh.” I replied back even though I didn’t know how long 45 minutes were. I looked up to see my reflection in the mirror.

‘My long hair is gone.’ I said in my head.

‘Well now I will look normal when I go visit Yongguk. I’ve probably frighten him the last time I visited since my looks was so different.’ I smiled. I don’t know why but I felt really anxious about going to meet Yongguk, perhaps because he’s a new friend. My hair was really short now. I felt kind of sad even though I knew it was going to only last two days.

‘I wonder what eomeoni would say if she saw me like this?’ I wondered.

“I’m going to dye it light brown so it will take a while.” She said to me.

“Yes.” I just gave her a short reply.

“Do you want to see a magazine as I work on your hair? She asked me

“What’s a magazine?” I ask her hopefully I didn’t sound too weird.

“Oh a magazine is this.” She reached over and grabbed a bright book-like thing for me.

“It has people with different styles such as clothed, hairstyles, makeup, and all sorts of pretty things. She explained as I looked at the front cover. There was a girl on the cover with really pale skin along with white hair and a white dress. She looked as if she was magical because she looked so pretty.

“That’s Jessica. Everyone and I mean everyone loves her. She’s a fashion model here and she’s just perfect. What do you think?”

“Yes, she does looks very pretty as if she’s magical.” I smiled.

“Well she is a fairy like us so we are magical. Guess she looks more magical then we are. Well except you, you're a human right?”

“Yes, Zelo met me in the past time I suppose since I am from the past.” I said not knowing what to say.

“Oh, I could have guess with your old hair. So you’re visiting the future then?” She asked

“Yes, Zelo wanted me to and so I thought it would be interesting.” I said as I continued looking through the book or should I say magazine. There were barely any words, just a lot of pictures.

“Woah~ you speak with such a dialect.” She giggled.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized since it bothered her.

“It’s alright, I understand everything you’re saying. Oh but is it all right for someone in the past to go into the future?” She asked.

“I’m not sure, I’m just following Zelo’s words.”

“Ehh~ you shouldn’t listen to him too much. He can barely take care of himself.” She said making me giggle.

“I don’t know anyone here except him so I have no choice.”

“Ah~ I was going to say me but I’m pretty busy here at my shop. You can listen to him but go with your instinct that if it doesn’t feel right then don’t do it.” She said.

“Yes~.” I giggled again. She was a person with a fun attitude. After a moment of me reading the magazine she was already done with my hair. When I looked up my new hair surprised me. It was cut short and it was now lighter. I wasn’t use to it yet but I will soon.

“Wah you look so handsome~” Jiyoung chuckled.

“Really?” I raised my hand and touch my hair to feel the shortness. I felt weird but it did look kind of good.

“Thank you Jiyoung.” I said to her.

“No problem.”

“ZELO!” She shouted his name again so that he can come.

“Uh, noona why do you have such a loud voice? Woah you are looking good Daehyun!” Zelo grunted as he walked over but then he smiled after looking at my new hair.

“He-he~ because I was born with it!” She shouted into his ear making him madder.

“Time to pay.” She held out her hand.

‘Oh, I don’t have any money on me. Is Zelo going to pay for me?’ I wondered. If he was going to pay for me then I owe him.

“Here.” He handed her a small object that looked like a piece of paper but thicker. She then walked away behind the desk.

“What was that?” I asked Zelo.

“It’s a credit card. There’s money in there so that you don’t have to carry a lot of money with you. It’s just like a piece of paper but thicker so that it doesn’t ripe.” He said showing another one to me.

“Yup. It’ll take you forever to get use to this place not to mention the future place as well.”

“Here you go, come again soon~” Jiyoung handed the credit card back to Zelo.

“Thanks, let’s go.” He said making me follow him.

“Thank you, Jiyoung once again. We’ll go now.” I said to her.

“Bye- bye~ come again soon~” She waved as we left. The two of us went back into the small room and went back to Zelo’s place.

“So do you like your hair?” He asked me.

“I’m not sure, I’m not use to seeing myself with short hair yet.” I touched the top of my head feeling my soft hair.

“I think Yongguk would like it.” He smiled.

“Really?” I hoped he would like my new looks.

“Well there’s one way to find out, let’s go find him.” Zelo said as we walked over to the door that leads to Yongguk’s room.


 

Sorry if theres errors but thanks for reading.