Troublemaker Cindy

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

 

No one’s POV

“What do you want Cindy noona?” Zelo crossed his arms and stared at the guest.

“Ehh why so unhappy?” She pouted.

“Whenever you come over something bad always happen.” Zelo hissed

“Are you calling me unlucky?” He frowned.

“You’re more like a trouble maker, things don’t just happen. You're the one that makes them happen!” Zelo shouted.

“What can I say? I’m a curious child.”

“You’re a noona! You’re older than me and I’m more mature than you!” he said back.

“Immaturity keeps me young~.” She giggled.

“Huhh why are you here?” He asked her as he cleaned the room a bit.

“Let go on a date.” She said abruptly.

“Get your head out of the gutter.” He said not looking at her.

“Ah, why~” Cindy pouted.

“One I’m busy, two I don’t want to date you.”

“Okay- okay, can’t we just go hang out then?” She hooked her arm onto Zelo’s. He then swiftly pulled away.

“I’m very busy, I have to go to school later too.”

“Skip school then.” She was really stubborn.

“Noona, stop being a bad influence!” Zelo let out a small giggle.

“Alright, just let me stay here for a bit since I’m bored.” She began wandering around Zelo’s working area. She then picked up a flashlight and began turning it on and off.

“Don’t do that, the bulb will die out!” Zelo shouted at her.

“Fine I’ll play with something else.” She put the flashlight down and looked elsewhere.

“Yah don’t put it on that! Put it back from where you got it!” Zelo shouted.

“Why, what is this machine that's so important?” Cindy was curious.

“Don’t touch!”

“What is it then?” Cindy insisted in knowing.

“You don’t have to know.” Zelo didn’t want to tell because if she knew than she will mess with it.

“Why are you so distant to me? I’m pretty, cute, and kind too.” She said to herself. She then went back to take the flashlight away.

“Uh Zelo, can you go get me some juice.”

“Go get it yourself, you know where it is.”  He said back as he rearranged some papers.

“I’m the guest.” She pouted. Zelo let out a sigh and snapped his finger.

“Good thing I had this in hand.” A juice pouch appeared in his hand and so he tossed it over to Cindy.

“It’s not cold.” Cindy whined.

“Aish! Why are you so demanding!” Zelo finally went to get Cindy a cold juice pouch. Right when Zelo left the room she immediately went into action. She placed the flashlight back down and examined the machine.

“This looks like a regular old fax machine.” She said to her self. She then began pressing some buttons. All of a sudden a bright light flashed making her back away with her eyes closed. When the light disappeared she opened her eyes.

“Woah, what was that?” Cindy was surprised.

“Here!” Zelo came back and passed her a drink.

“Uh, thanks” She was curious in what had happened. She stared at the machine and realized the flashlight was gone.

‘Oh no, where did it go?’ She slowly walked over to the machine and looked around but it was nowhere in sight.

‘If Zelo finds out about this then he’ll yell at me again.’ Cindy shouted in her head.

“Uh, I just realized that I have something to do. Bye Zelo. We can go on a date next time!” Cindy said before rushing out the door.

“What’s with her?!” Zelo was confused with her.

Himchan’s POV

“The drink, the key, this stick thing, and this strangely perfect painting of who seems to be Daehyun along with someone else.” I said out loud.

‘I never though things would get this interesting back at home.’ I said in my head. It’s always boring here so that’s why I always travelled far away.

“First just what is this stick thing?” I picked it up and examine it. I saw that there was a small black circle on it. It was made out of  a different material from the rest. I tried picking at it but it wasn’t something that was meant to come off. I then pushed in and out of nowhere it lit up.

“Aish~ what happened?” I dropped the stick. I stared at it for a second, not knowing what to do.

“Is that supposed to happen?” I slowly reached out and picked it up.

“Fire?” I looked inside where the light was coming out but it didn't seem like fire. Rather than looking like fire it looks more like sunlight; very blinding and bright.

“Himchan, blow the candle off and go to sleep!” eomeoni shouted.

“Eomeoni I’m reading a book.”

“You are always reading books! Books won’t help you get through life!”

‘There goes abeoji again.’ I shook my head.

“I’ll go to sleep then!” I blew the candle off. I then notice the light thing was still on.

‘How do I make it go out?’ I covered the top, which did stop the light from coming out but there has to be another way. I tried pressing the circle thing again and it worked, the light was gone.

“Oh this is pretty convenient, it’s quick to light up and quick to blow out. Can it light up again?” I clicked it again and the light came back out. I then went to lie down but I didn’t fall asleep. I was still thinking about the strange object and what Daehyun was up to.

‘Perhaps Daehyun has been visiting a place where strange objects are made. An underground town? That may explain why I don’t know any of these objects.’ I was thinking. After having to think so much and so long I fell asleep without realizing.

 

Next Day~

Daehyun’s POV

“Is something the matter my Prince?” Teacher Moon asked me.

“Huh? Umm I’m just a bit tired.” I rubbed the back of my neck

“Of course you would be. I have been with you for two days teaching you about the areas of land. Studying from morning until mealtime then continuing to study until mealtime again. If I was in your position, I would have been sleeping already.” Teacher Moon joked

“That sounds like a nice idea but the King and Queen wants me to expand my knowledge since my physical side isn’t that great.”

“How about we stop a bit early today and continue next time?”

“Okay” I said happily.

“What did you just say?” He asked me.

“Huh?”

‘Oh I accidently used the word from the future.’ I panicked.

“That was in another language that I was learning. It means yes.” I giggled.

“Is that so? My Prince is a very diligent learner.” He said to me.

“Thank you for the praise.” I said back.

“Well I will take my leave then since it’s getting late. We will continue tomorrow.” He said and left.

“Huhhh, finally~” I sighed.

“I haven’t seen Yongguk for 2 days. Should I go today?” I asked myself.

‘Not right now, I’m too tired.’ I said and got up.

“Where do you want to go Prince Daehyun?” Hyung Sun asked me.

“Should I go to a brothel?” I asked myself.

“My Prince!!!” Hyung Sun was shocked.

“I’m just joking, I would like to go to my chamber for a rest.”

“Yes, My Prince. It better not be a brothel.” He said and led me back to my chamber. After a long walk I went into my chamber and sat down comfortable.

“The clothes at Yongguk’s time period were much more comfortable then this robe.” I complained. I then remembered about the times that I spent with Yongguk. Especially when we were at the zoo.

‘I miss him.’ I said in my head.

‘I wonder if he misses me too.’ I wondered. Recalling that I had brought the photo album back with me I decided to take it out and look at the photos. I went over to the drawer and got the photo album out.

“This is something really special. It looks gorgeous and such precise work.” I said to myself as I looked at the cover. I then flipped inside and saw the first photo. I wasn’t smiling since I was confused about what was going on.

‘Ahh, I can’t believe I wore a female hanbok.’ I giggled. I flipped to the second photo and gave the same reaction. This time I was smiling.

“If the Queen knows about this invention then she will definitely have picture of herself.” I chuckled softly. When I turned to the third page nothing was there.

“Oh, what happened? Where did it go?” I flipped back and forth but the photo wasn’t in the album. I was shocked.

“Did I drop it somewhere?” I looked around the room and in the drawer.

“No, it’s not here.” I was confused.

‘That was the most memorable photo’ I said in my head.

“Did it fell out at Yongguk’s place, or perhaps Zelo’s place, or when I fell into my time period.” I didn’t know where to look.

“I’ll go ask Yongguk first.” I got up and was about the leave when I remembered that I would have to sneak out.

“Uh Hyung Sun!” I shouted.

“Yes, my Prince?” He answered.

“I would like to go to sleep now.” I said as I changed my clothing

“Yes my Prince, but wouldn’t you want to have a snack before going to bed.”

“It is fine, I’m not hungry!” I shouted.

“Yes my Prince, I’ll help you change into your night robe.” He was going.

“No, I already changed into it myself.” I said quickly.

“I hope you sleep well then my Prince.” He said and walked away.

“Huhh~” I sighed. I quickly changed into the servant clothing that I kept hidden. I usually wear it when I sneak out of my room so that I can blend in with the workers. I grabbed the key to the tree and tucked it in my belt tightly so that it wouldn’t fall out. After getting the key I opened one of the windows and peeked out. Once I saw that the guards had already done their checking in the area I quickly jumped out. I carefully walked out into the open and back into the shadow looking both ways to check if anyone was coming. The first part was hard but after going into the far end of the palace it is safe. No one usually comes to this end so the guards usually don’t come over here either.

‘Huh~ please don’t let my get caught, I’m almost at the tree.’ I rushed to the dog hole and crawled through not caring about my clothes. When I got out I gave smile.

“Now it’s just to the tree.” I ran straight ahead. I saw the big tree ahead and stood in front of it as I got the key out.

‘What does Yongguk say when something is easy again? Uhhh. This is a piece of cake.’ I said in my head. Just when I got the key out and put it into the doorknob a bright light appeared out of no where frightening me. I looked to where the light was coming from but it was so bright that I couldn’t see what was there.

 


 

Ohhhhh Daehyun got busted!!!

Can he still make an excuse now? ;)

Anyways thanks for reading~! ^-^