In The Kitchen

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

Yongguk’s POV

~awkward atmosphere~

“Where is he?” I was impatient. I was getting tired and so was…

‘Ummm~. What was his name, Daehyun?...' It was getting late and Zelo still haven’t arrived. Daehyun suggested to sit in my bedroom so that he can meet Zelo immediately. So he just sat there as I tried to clean up my bedroom.

“At this rate I think he’ll show up probably tomorrow.” I scratched my head.

“But I have to return home before my family and the other worries.”

“Well we can’t do anything as of now besides to wait.”

“Huh~ I suppose.”

‘Aish his clothes make s me feel so weird.’ I shivered

“I lend you some clothes so that you can change.” I said going to my dresser

“Why should I change my clothes?”

“Your clothes look very uncomfortable and is irritating my eyes at the moment.” I said staring at him. He was wearing layers of big baggy clothes which just seems really uncomfortable with me just looking at them. I was in a good mood this morning but right now it was just down the drain.

“Would I have to wear something like that.” I pointed at my clothes.

“Yeah I suppose since they are my clothes. They’re very comfortable, come here and I’ll get you a pair.” I said getting up. I went over to my dresser and got a pair of pajamas for him.

“Here.” I handed it to him.

“Are they clean?”

“I guess so assuming I put them in here along with my other clean clothes.” I was getting slightly bother by him. He ask too many questions that seems obvious enough to me. I really don’t want to be too harsh on him since he himself didn’t where the heck he is.

“Alright I‘ll change into these.” He held the pajamas in his hand.

“You might also need this.” I handed him a pair of boxers.

“So how do you wear these?” He asked

“Huh~ This goes up here. Then you put this and then the longer ones afterwards.

“Oh okay.” He nodded. He stood the awkwardly with me quietly.

“Well go on, change!” I shouted

“Is there a place where I can change?” He asked

“In there.” I pointed to the bathroom.

“Yes, of course.” He walked in and shut the door.

“Ah~ Zelo, why do you bring me trouble?” I groaned. I don’t know what took him so long but he finally came out wearing my pajama. I had to admit he looked really appealing with my baggy clothes on. He had his previous clothes folded up in his hands along with his hat.

“You look just like a normal person now except for the strange hair.” I pointed it out

“What about my hair?” He touch the bun.

“Men now-a-days have short hair like me.” I showed him.

“Really? People in my time are not allowed to cut their hair. Cutting one’s hair at one point is considered against filial piety and barbaric.” He told me.

“Whatever you believe in then follow it.” I said letting that problem go.

“Where should I put my robe.” He said.

“Uh you can just toss it where ever space you see.”

“I’m going to put it here.” He placed it nicely on the table.

“Gonna go watch some TV” I said getting up.

“Yongguk can go watch it if you may. I can stay here by myself “ He said.

‘Man~, I still can’t get use to his talking.’ I said in my head.

“Okay.” I was about to walk out when I heard a noise. Sounded like a tummy grumble. I turned around to see him covering his stomach.

“Are you hungry?” I asked.

“Zelo-shi and I left this morning abruptly so I wasn’t able to eat lunch.” He said giving a faint smile.

Aish I already have a hard time feeding myself, now him. It’s a good thing I got accepted to my job yesterday otherwise I don’t know how I’ll survive.’ I said in my head.

“Well you want to eat something, I can make something real quick.” I offered. Just then he gave a small giggle.

“What?” I was confused

“Huh~ I feel such a bother to you. In my time, everything is offered to me even without asking.”

“That’s because you’re a prince. No one dares to displease you other wise their heads will be rolled away.” I said straight forwardly.

Oh wait was I too straight forward?’ I covered my mouth.

“You’re right. I’ve got a lot to learn now since I am no longer a prince.” He smiled.

“Well I’m going to make some Ramyun so both of us could eat it. I also hungry as well.” said leaving the room.

Daehyun’s POV

‘He said my hair was strange. His hair is even more strange! The color of his hair was red! I wonder if everyone in this time has the same hair as him.’ I said in my head.

“Yongguk-shi is very kind.” I smiled to myself as I stared at the closed closet door.

‘I should be more easy going and friendly so that I can get to know him more.’

I thought. I decided to go help him prepare the food. I got up and left the room to where I assume he was. The room was getting darker now since it was dark outside as well. The one lit up place was the kitchen. I stepped in to see him cooking over to where the fire was.

“Oh what is it?” He asked me

“Nothing.” I gave smile. He just looked at me with his dark eyes.

“I want to help you prepare the food rather then just wait for it. I said that I have to learn how to do things on my own.” I said walking over to him. I peeked over the fire place to see that he was cooking noodles in a pot.

“You’re serious?” He looked at me.

“Yes. So do I just stir this?” I said picking up the chopsticks.

“Y-yeah. But hey, Ramyun is my specialty so let me do.” He grabbed the chopsticks out of my hand.

“Oh.” I said moving away. I really wanted to help but he didn’t seem to want me to.

“Don’t look so sad because I’ll feel bad. You can help me later.” He said glancing at me once in a while.

“Can you open that for me?” He pointed to this little package on the table.

“This?” I picked it up and examine it. I

‘How do I open this?’ I turning and flipped it but I didn’t know how.

“Ha-ha you can rip it open where the line is at.” He laughed

“Oh is that so.” I looked for the line and pulled the tip to rip it but I pulled too hard making some of the powder fly out.

“Aish! Be careful with it!” He shouted.

“I accidentally dropped some out.” I said to him

“I saw it. Huh~ You can pour the rest into the pot.” He said. I offered to help open the second package since know I know how it works. He stirred the powder in the pot

“Now for a taste.” He dipped the spoon and blew on it before putting it in his mouth.

“Hmm~ Not bad. It was a good thing to didn’t drop a lot.”

“Here have a taste.” He scooped a spoonful of the broth and blew on it to cool it down.

“But you already placed that spoon in your mouth.” I complained

“Ehhh~ stop being picky, it’ll just be an indirect kiss.”

“Still that is unsanitary.” I said.

“Didn’t you say you wanted to learn the way to live here?” He said loudly.

‘I did say that.’ I thought.

“It’s alright. You don’t have to-” He didn’t finish his sentence before I place my lips around the spoon to taste the warm liquid

“-taste it~…” He stared at me as he finished his sentence

“It taste good.” I said looking back at him. He seem to have froze.

“Yongguk, are you feeling alright?” I asked him

“Huh? Oh uh yeah.” He shook his head. Before going back to cooking.

“And here’s my secret. Cracking the egg before it’s done cooking.” He said.

“Eggs? Where did you placed the eggs. I can go get them for you.”

“Oh it’s in there. Just pull like a normal door and take two out.” He pointed over to what looks like a tall closet. I held onto the handle and pull just like Yongguk said and it opened. A light shined out along with cool air. Inside were different types of vegetables, fruits, and most likely other types of foods. I saw the eggs on the second shelve and so I took two out. I am guessing this keeps the food more fresh and does not rot. I closed the door and went back over to Yongguk.

“Here Yongguk, two eggs.” I said handing him the two eggs.

“Thanks.” He said back


Sorry for the un-professional drawing, I was in a rush. Also excuse any mistakes. I've been really busy with school work not to mention tons of other fanfic ideas. Thank you for reading this fanfic~ I hoped you liked it ~! ^-^