Crazy Morning

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

Himchan’s POV

“Why are you always next to me? !” I stared at the little girl.

“Why are you always next to me, ajusshi~?!” She said back cutely.

“A-ajusshi?” I was surprised.

“Woahh…” I sighed.

“Zelo was right. Girls are dangerous here and should be avoided.” Himchan said to myself quietly. I then just walked away before something starts happening between the two of us. So far we’ve been all around this entire place. Sledding, swimming, paragliding, bungee jumping, and everything else that was scary and dangerous. Right now it’s already dark and we decided to play with fireworks, whatever that is. I sat down on the bench and waited for the others to come back.

“Himchan. We got you some.” Daehyun handed me some sticks.

“Now how does this work?” I stared at it.

“Like that.” Yongguk pointed over to the people behind us.

“Oh it’s so pretty.” I smiled after seeing just beautiful sparks. Just then I heard a loud boom and part of the sky lit up with colorful sparks.

“Woah.” My jaw dropped

“Wow~ How did they make this?” Daehyun was just as amazed as I was.

“Don’t ask just have fun.” Zelo said as he lit the sticks on fire. Immediate they began to produce sparks. We each held a stick and ran around like little children or idiots which ever you think.

No one’s POV

I was already past midnight and they were still up playing. There were still lots to do but they no longer have any energy. It was time for them to recharge themselves.

“Hey want to tell a scary story?” Zelo said excited while the others flopped onto the ground.

“I don’t think so. Everyone except you is tired.” Yongguk said looking over to Daehyun who was knocked out.

“Aaayy ~ you guys are no fun at all. Fine we’ll go o bed but we’re going to wake up early.” Zelo said scooting over to his spot with is on the far right.

“I’m fine with that.” Himchan opened his eyes and sat up.

“Oh wait a second. Why do I have to sleep next to you?”

“Move then.” Zelo said and lay down.

“Ah, fine.” Himchan decided to just sleep next to Zelo. Yongguk moved over and moved Daehyun softly.

“Huh?” Daehyun tried to open his heavy eyes.

“Every one is sleeping now.” Yongguk said placing Daehyun’s head onto his pillow.

“Oh, Good night.” Daehyun mumbled and cuddled into his pillow.

“Good night.” Yongguk said and went to sleeping spot. Like that they all slept until morning. Thanks to all the activities they were all sore and that it felt like their souls were gone leaving the empty shell body in the tent. When morning came the birds began chirping and the sunlight brightened up the inside of the tent. Daehyun was the very first to wake up.

‘Ugh my body is sore but I don’t feel tired.’ Daehyun smiled. He looked over to Yongguk and realized that they were holding hands.

“Since when…?” Daehyun was confused. He then let out a big smile.

‘It feels weird. I like it but it feels strange. I’ve never been this close to anyone besides my hyung and Himchan. Even with Himchan I never had to make any physical contact’ Daehyun said in his head. After lying there for a few minutes he wanted to go check outside. He was still so excited about this place so he wanted to enjoy them most out of it. He was getting ready to go out for a walk when Zelo lift his head up.

“Oh, did I wake you up?” Daehyun asked Zelo.

“Yes~” Zelo said tiredly.

“I’m sorry. Ummm do you want to go take a walk with me?” Daehyun asked.

“Are you insane? It’s probably five in the morning.” He grunted and lay back down.

“Guess that’s a no. Well I’m going to go take a walk around.” Daehyun said to him. Zelo let out a groan and continued sleeping. Daehyun opened the tent and got out before zipping the tent back up.

“Huhh~” Daehyun breathe in the fresh air and looked up to the clear sky.

“Today feels like it’s going to be great.” Daehyun said to himself. He walked over to the cleaning area to brush his teeth and wash his face. Afterwards he went back to put every thing away before starting his morning walk. He took a big inhale and smiled.

“Nature is beautiful.” Daehyun giggled. He stretched his arms and began walking down the path. The grass was in a lovely green shade and the trees were looking so lively with their widespread branches. Left and right were all sorts of animals running and flying around.

“Good morning.” Daehyun heard a soft voice. He turned around and saw a young lady with blonde hair. She was standing on the other side of the fence in a light blue dress.

“Good morning.” Daehyun said back.

“I know it’s a bother to ask help from a stranger but can you help me real quick?” She asked sweetly.

“Of course, what do you need help with?” Daehyun walked over closer to her.

“I need to get something over here.” She said leading the way. Daehyun stepped over the small fence and followed right behind her.

“It’s right here.” She stopped in front of a bush. I looked down and saw a big hole in the ground.

“Woah, What a big hole” Daehyun was surprised.

“I dropped my watch in there and I can’t reach it.” She frowned

“Uh I’ll try to get it for you but is the hole deep?” Daehyun asked since the hole was so dark.

“No it’s not that deep. My fingertips can touch the watch my but I couldn’t pick it up. I think you’ll be able to get it.“ She said back with a smile

“Okay. I’ll get it for you.” Daehyun walked over to the hole and kneeled down. He reached down the hole and moved his hand around searching for the watch. He did indeed touch the ground so he guesses it wasn’t that deep after all.

“Can you feel it?” She asked him.

“Not yet.” Daehyun then looked into the hole as he felt around.

“Oh I got it.” Daehyun smiled. He picked it up and was going to get up when he was suddenly pushed forward.

“Ah!” Daehyun’s flew forward and was going to fall on the ground when the hole got bigger and swallowed him up. For some odd reason he didn’t touch the bottom of the hole after falling in.

“What’s going on?” Daehyun panicked.

“Remember to get me the watch!” The girl shouted happily into the hole. All that Daehyun was worrying was that why wasn’t he touched the ground yet. It was like he was falling from the sky like how he usually goes back to his time period.

“What should I do?” Daehyun shouted as he squirmed around. The gusts of wind from the fall soothe down and it seemed like he was floating. Finally he could see the light at the bottom of the hole.

“What’s going on? Why am I floating?” Daehyun tried to get down quicker but his body was just floating down at a slow pace. After a while his feet finally touched the ground.

“Ha~ that wasn’t that bad.” Daehyun smiled. He looked up and saw what was outside of the opening. It was a huge forest. Huge as in a vast area and huge plants.

“Where... am I?” Daehyun felt so lost. He looked back up from the hole to see it was pitch black.

‘Did the opening closed up?’ Daehyun wondered. He looked around and didn’t know what he should do next.

“I can’t go back that way.” Daehyun bit down on his lip.

---

“Huhhh~” Himchan gave a big yawn.

‘It’s morning already.’ He sat up and stretched his arms.

“Oh, where’s Daehyun?” Himchan wondered. He figured that Daehyun was outside so he got up and went to look for him.

“Aish my body is aching all over.” Himchan groaned as he looked around.

“Where are you Prince?” Himchan blinked his eyes tiredly. Himchan decided to go take a walk as he looked for Daehyun. On his way he met a few others who just woke up.

“Good morning.” Himchan greeted.

“Good morning” they greet back. Himchan continued walking around but he didn’t see Daehyun anywhere.

“Where in the world is he?” Himchan wondered. He decided to continue looking on the other side so he went through the gate and looked around. His eyes landed on the pond on the left.

“Woah such a pond. I wonder if there are fish in here.” Himchan looked through the water to see if there are fishes.

“Oh there are fishes here. Maybe we can go fishing later.” Himchan said happily. Just then he saw something big moving under water. Something big and red.

“Oh what’s that?” Himchan wondered. He got closer and looked down but he couldn’t see it anymore. In a split second something came out of the water and pulled him in.

‘What was that?’ Himchan held his breathe and struggled.  He opened his eyes and saw the blue water. He looked around so that he can get out of the water but instead he saw something else.

‘Who’s that?’ Himchan wonder. He held his breath and swam over to the person. It was a young lady with beautiful red hair. Instead of having legs though she had a tail. Himchan was so surprised that he almost inhaled the water.

‘What is this? A half human half fish?’ Himchan was shocked. She then swam over to him and held onto his hand. Himchan was so confused and didn’t know what to do so he just followed her.  She looked very pretty and had a friendly face so Himchan wasn’t worried that much. She began swimming pulling Himchan along.

‘Where is she taking me?’ Himchan wondered. Himchan slowly ran out of breath and tightened his grip on her hand. They then resurfaced and Himchan inhaled the wonderful oxygen.

“Huhh~ I thought I was going to die.” Himchan said out loud as he wiped his face with his hands.  He looked left, right, front behind, and even underneath but he couldn't see the half fish half lady anywhere.

“Looking for me?” Himchan heard behind me He turned around and saw her smiling brightly.

“Y-you.” Himchan was a bit scared but also amazed.

“J-just who… what are you?” Himchan asked her as he kept his head out of the water.

“Me? I’m a mermaid of course.”  She giggled.

“M-mermaid?” Himchan was confused.

“Does that mean half human half fish?” He asked her.

“Maybe~” She chuckled.

“Maybe?” Himchan was confused.

“Go find Anslem and ask for the specialty.” She said to him out of the blue.

“W-what? Why?” Himchan just go more confused.

“After that you can know more about me.” She giggled.

“You can’t just tell me now?” Himchan asked her.

“That will be no fun.” She giggled.

“Just where is this Anslem and what is a specialty then?” Himchan was hoping for an answer.

“I’ll tell you one thing. He’s not underwater.” She said to Himchan.

“Then that means he’s on land?” Himchan wondered.

“Bye-bye~” She said and swam off.

“Oh wait!” Himchan tried to stop her but she was already gone.

“Wait where am I?” Himchan looked around in a circle.

“Yah, can’t you just take me back?” Himchan cried but he was all-alone.

“What’s going on? First fairies now mer… mermaids?” Himchan was confused.

“I haven’t even washed up yet.” Himchan complain and realized that this was considered washing up for him. He swam over to the lands area and got out. He was at a shoreline of what seems like the sea.

“What this? Where am I?” Himchan was now even more confused.

“How do I get back?” Himchan panicked. No one was around and so Himchan was just alone and clueless.

“Since she brought me here she should know the way back. But in order to find her I need to find this Anslem person and ask for the… what was it? S-Specialty?” Himchan scratched his head.

“Ahh, my hair is so short.” He got frustrated at himself.

“Ahhhh What did I manage to get myself into?!” Himchan hissed and kicked the sand.


Thanks for reading. 

Sorry for not updating in like forever. I was busy with school :P