I Must Be Going Crazy

Fairy's Fools (B.A.P)

B.A.P's Power mv just came out today so my present for all Babies is the first chapter ^-^

Daehyun’s POV

I was searching around the ground when I saw something pink popped out of the tall grass. I came forward to it and kneeled down. It was something I've never seen before. Very strange but yet slightly familiar. From the back, the little creature looked like a human only with wings. It was as small as the size of my hand and instead of brown hair. It had pink curly hair. Whatever it was turned around and was startled from seeing me.

"A-are you okay?" I asked it. The little person looked left and right and then pointed at itself.

"Yes, are you hurt any where?" I asked. I really wanted to touch it but that would be rude.

The little person nodded as it got up.

"May I ask, what are you?" I wasn't exactly scared but more of curious. Well I’ve always been a curious child. I even ate a pepper plant when I was a baby because I wanted to know how it tasted. The little person turned around and wiggled it’s little wings.

"Are you a butterfly?" I guessed. It shook it's head.

It’s not a butterfly~. Then what is it?’ I wondered

"Can you talk?" I asked. It shook it’s head again

"Then I guess I can't figure it out then, I've never seen anything like you." I said sitting down beside it. I got close to take a good look at it.

“It is so weird, I’ve never seen a creature like you before.” I said staring at it from top to bottom. Instead of it wearing a robe like everyone else, it was wearing some other clothes. Just then the little person popped up and flew up in the air.

“Oh! What's the matter?" I was surprised. It seems to be searching for something on the ground.

“Did you lose something?" I asked. It looked at me and nodded.

"I'll help.” I said getting up to help it find what ever it was looking for. I saw something shiny over by the wall. I picked up to see that it was slightly the size of my little finger, flat, and was sliver.

"Is this it?" I showed the object to the little person. It nodded in excitement and flew over to me. I held the object out so that the little person could grab it, only that it couldn't. Whenever it's hand was about to grasp it went right through it.

"Ehhh~? why cant you pick it up? Are you transparent?" I stared at it. The little person seemed to be really mad and frustrated.

"Are you a ghost?!" I panicked. It shook it's little head. Just then it flew in full speed right at me. Both of us were expecting it to go right through me but it didn't for some reason. It bumped into my chest and bounced back.

"Ah~ are you okay?" It shook it’s head to get stable again. It had a very confuse expression on it's face.

"Are you suppose to be able to touch me?" The little person shook it's head.

“Oh~” I was so confused. The little person began touching me everywhere.

“Okay-okay stop it tickles. You’re not going to go through me.” I said laughing.

"Well this must be what they call destiny." I said grabbing the little person in my hand. It got a little bit shocked but then smiled.

"My name is Jung Dae Hyun. Also known as Prince Daehyun~” I said and smiled. The little person seemed surprised, it then traced it's little finger on my palm writing something out

"Zelo?" It nodded.

"That's a weird name. Nice to meet you Zelo." I made a new friend. Just then I heard a tiny sound. The sound like a growl. The little person covered it’s stomach.

"You're hungry?" I asked. It gave a small nod.

"Ha-ha for something that doesn't talk sure makes a loud stomach sound.” I laughed

"What do you eat?" I asked. It began writing on my palm again.

'Food' It wrote

"Oh, let's get back to the palace then. There‘s plenty of food there" I said walking back. As for the object I just placed it in my sleeve since the little person needed it but couldn’t touch it. The little person sat on my shoulder as I went back. I don’t if I’m dreaming or not but this certainly made my day a lot more interesting.

"Prince Daehyun! I was looking every where for you, it’s almost lunch time!” Hyung Sun rushed over to me

"Hyung Sun, I made a new friend today." I said happily as I approached him.

“Who is it my Prince?" He asked smiling

"It's right here." I pointed to my shoulder where it was sitting.

"Uh, my Prince, there's nothing on your shoulder."

“What are you talking about it’s right-" The little person flew up and in front of Hyung Sun's face. He didn't seem to see it at all.

"Are you okay my Prince?"

“You can’t see it?" I asked him

“Nothing except you my Prince.” He said.

‘Eh? This is certain too odd!’ I rubbed my eyes to see thing s more clearly. The little person was flying right in front of me no doubt.

"My Prince, have you hit your head, you are acting really weird." He cried

“Ha-ha~ Indeed I have! Huh~ I may be going crazy now." I laughed as I rubbed my head

‘Of course my imagination! Why else would I be seeing little flying people with pink hair.’ I tried to convince myself

“Oh Prince, you should go rest, should I call the doctor for you?!”

“No, all I need is sleep. I’ll feel better afterwards.”

“Are you sure my Prince?”

“Yes.” He helped my back to my chamber. The little person was still flying beside me.

'Ahhh~ why are you still here?!' I panicked. Once I reached my chamber the servants spread out my bed and I immediate crawled into the sheets.

“I will bring you meal in when you wake up, my Prince. Right now you should take a nap to clear you mind.”

“Yes, I really have to clear my mind.” I gave a quick glance at the little person before covering my head.

“Aish~!” I shouted which scared Hyung Sun

“M-my Prince are you sure you don’t want me to call the doctor.”

“No it’s okay. You may go wait outside or go do something until I wake up.” I said

“Yes, my Prince” Hyung Sun got up and left the chamber.

‘When I wake up everything is back to normal.' I said. I managed to sleep in for a while. I felt refreshed when I opened my eyes again.

"Huhhh~ back to normal.” I smiled as I stared at the ceiling. Just then the little person popped up in front of me.

“Ahhh~!" I flinched away. There it was again, flapping it’s little wings in the air.

"What it is my Prince?" Hyung Sun rushed in

"Uh, nothing I-I had a nightmare." I didn't want to sound too weird.

“Ah~. Would you like to eat now or would you like to sleep in some more my Prince?”

“Uh, I guess I’ll eat. Since sleeping didn’t work” I said the second part softly.

“I’ll bring you food in a bit my Prince.” Hyun Sun said walking out.

"Why are you still here?" I asked it. I was getting really frustrated. It rubbed it's stomach.

"I am seeing you for real then?" It nodded.

"It's so weird and doesn't make any sense." I scratched my head. And whined.

‘How is that only I could see and touch it but others can’t. Am I going crazy?’ I shouted in my head.

“I could be hallucinating or part of my brain could have been damaged from that abrupt hit against my head.” I began thinking. The little person was flying back and forth in front of my face.

“Or this could be a very weird long dream that I thought to have woken up but actually I am still asleep. Of course! I need to wake myself up.” I said looking around. Just then the fairy gave me a slap against my cheek.

“Ahh~! What was that for?!” I cover my cheek. For such small hands and skinny arm, it sure had a lot of power in them. It grabbed onto my hand and began writing something.

“This-is-really-happening!” I read out loud what it had wrote.

“It is isn’t it?” I was getting even more confused knowing that this is all really happening.

“My Prince, I’ve come to bring you your lunch!” Hyung Sun yelled before entering.

“Set it on the table and you may leave.” I said calming down.

“My Prince, why is there a red spot on your cheek?” He asked me

“Ah~ it red? A bug probably bit me.” I glared at the little person.

“Should I call the doctor to check it for you?”

“No, you can go outside now. I would like to eat my meal quietly and alone.” I said.

“Yes, my Prince.” He bowed and left the room. The little person then began pulling on my finger

"W-What do you want?" It pointed to the pork buns.

"How are you going to eat it when you can't touch it?" It move my hand over to the bun and made me pick it up. It motion me to rip a piece off and put it in it's mouth.

"I have to feed you?" I asked. It nodded.

“Huhhh~ alright.” I ripped a piece of and placed it in front of him. It moved forward and bit down on it.

"Oh it works. Is it because I'm feeding it to you?" It nodded. It chewed on it softly and swallowed it down.

"What did I do to deserve this” I asked as I bit into the bun.

“Why can’t you talk?! That’s the worse part because all of my questions are unanswered!” I whined. I alternated the feeding until all of the food was gone.

“For a small body you sure eat a lot.” I said. It gave me a shy smile

"I've finished eating I yelled." The servants went inside to clean up.

"Umm~ can you see it?" I asked.

"See what my Prince?" She asked back as she looked around. If she doesn’t see that little person flying in front of her than she can’t see it.

"Never mind."

“Uh okay. Excuse us my Prince." She and the other servant left the room.

"Math teacher coming in~!"

"Ehhh~?" I was surprised. I was sure that I told him I didn’t want any lessons today.

"Good afternoon my Prince, the King said you weren't feeling well so he told me to teach you in here instead."

"Again with the-" I saw Hyung Sun mouthing something to me.

Please Prince, don't rebel against the King’s order.’ He pleaded.

“Huh~ Okay, let's start the lesson." I said annoyed. Hyung Sun smiled bright before leaving us alone. The whole lesson I couldn't concentrate.

"If there was a trade of~“ The teacher began reading a problem from the book. I was too busy staring at he little person that I didn’t pay attention to what the teacher was saying.

“How much would we benefit from the trade?“ The teacher asked.

“Huh?“ I snapped out of it.

‘Oh no I didn’t pay attention to the question.’ I said in my head. Just then the little person held up 5 fingers.

'5? Is he telling me the answer?' I wondered

"Is it 5?" I tried

"Correct."

Oh, it’s right? What a relieve~’ I sighed.

“My Prince are you feeling alright, you seem to be spacing out a lot.” The teacher asked me.

“Yeah about that I have some questions that are bothering me.”

“You can always ask me my Prince. I’ve done quite a few studies in the past about a lot of things.”

"Can I ask you some supernatural question?"

"Of course, I've learned a few thing about it from my uncle."

"Is there such thing as tiny people? Like the size of you hand with wings." I held up my hand.

“I believe I’ve read about it before. There are some gods of a specific place or object that guards and protects it from danger and they are in various sizes. Some giants, some are just like human, and some are tiny.” I looked at the little person and it shook it’s head.

‘Not that?’ I said in my head

“Are there anything else like that?” I asked the teacher.

“There are also some I believe they are call fairies." I turned to look at the little person and it was really excited and flew in circles.

"A fairy! Can people see it?" I asked the teacher

"Usually no but if somehow you have the sixth sense or something, only that person can see it and/or interact with it."

"Oh I see. Uh so do you believe in fairies?"

"No~ I use to when I was little but I've never seen one so it’s just story."

“Have you seen a drawing before then?”

“Yeah, I’ve seen a few paintings in the past, they were very different indeed. Many of then had different colored hairs with tiny delicate wings. They look so fascinating. Huh~ If only they were real” The teacher sighed.

“Oh do fairies have genders too?” I suddenly remembered

“I believe so” He nodded

“How do you know?”

“I don’t know, I guess it ‘s the same a humans with the different body parts.”

“Ohhh~ So I have to check~” I said to myself. Just then the fairy kicked me in my arm.

“Ahh~!” I covered it and yelled.

“What’s the matter?” the teacher was surprised.

‘I probably would sound weird if I said a fairy kicked me.’

“Uh-umm~, I strained a muscle in my arm.” I said massaging it.

“Really? Well I learned a few medical tricks as well, would you like me to massage it for you.”

“N-no it’s okay!” I rejected his offer

“I’ll make you feel better.”

‘Ah~ he’s getting annoying!’

“How dare you touch the Prince?!” I shouted! I hated to take advantage of my position as the prince but it was the only way to stop him.

“Oh I am so sorry my Prince, please for give me.” He immediately backed off and bowed down

‘Huhh~ only that would stop him.’ I sighed. I looked to see the fairy laughing without making any sound. It was pretty cute.

“I forgive you, lessons over!” I said.

“No it’s not, we still-”

“I, the Prince, said the lesson is over!”

“Of course it is my Prince. I’ll excuse myself now.” He said bowing and got up. He left the room and I was once again left alone with the fairy.

“So are you a girl?” I asked it. It pouted and shook it’s head so meaning it was a boy.

“Are you a boy then?” It nodded

“Huh~ so you’re a boy fairy named Zelo.”

The rest of the day was slightly normal. Whenever there was people around I just pretended that he didn’t exist but when we were alone we were playing around. I was getting use to this weird feeling. It’s just that I completely forgot to ask where he had came from.


All I want to say is that this chapter was weird, even asthe author. It was really hard to explain the situation  since I've never experienced it before. Anyways Thank you for reading ~Sincerelly a proud Baby! ^-^