plans for the holidays

School full of blonde hotties

 

A few months had passed and it was almost holidays. “Mi Cha! I can’t wait for holidays. He-he.” You exclaimed to her happily. The both of you were sitting in a spare class room because your teacher had been away. “Yeah I can’t wait either. We should do something together!” Mi Cha suggested. You smiled and nodded back. “It’s getting to be winter…so what do Korean people normally do?” you asked back as you made yourself comfortable on the table. Mi Cha was on her mini laptop. “How about a hot pot party?” she asked you as she looked up. “Ha-ha, you know you look really cute with those glasses now.” You smiled as you faked that you had glasses to push up. “Ha-ha…” she laughed sarcastically. Zelo and Yong Guk walked in. “Yah, what are you guys doing?” you asked coldly. “I’m in the same class as you guys!” Zelo exclaimed as he made dramatic movements. Yong Guk just smiled evilly and sat down on a table facing you. “You shouldn’t be wagging…” you pouted at him as you rested your cheeks in your hands.  He just shrugged his shoulders and looked over to Zelo and Mi Cha.

“Hah? You’re looking at hot pot ingredients? Why?” Zelo asked as he sat down next to Mi Cha and watched her on the laptop. “Oh la la.” You sang as you and Yong Guk laughed quietly. Mi Cha glared at you then back at the screen. “Oh. You guys know there’s a camp going on right?” Yong Guk pointed out. “No…but so what?” Mi Cha asked back. “You get to go overseas. Only a few people will be allowed.” Zelo replied as he looked at you and Mi Cha. You weren’t that very surprised. “Overseas?” Mi Cha shouted out as she stood up quickly. You almost fell back. “Yah, be careful.” You scolded her but she just ignored you. “Overseas where?” she started to jump up and down excitingly. Yong Guk and Zelo shrugged. Mi Cha depressingly fell back into her chair. “Yah, you’re not even sure if you’re going to even be chosen.” You pointed out. She sat up now. *Hopefully that cheered her up.* she smiled at you. “So you still want to have a hot pot party?” she asked you as she started looking for more recipes. “Yeah!” you shouted out happily.

You, Zelo and Yong Guk began to surround Mi Cha. “How about a seafood hot pot?” Zelo asked as he pointed to a picture. “No way!” you exclaimed as you made a cross with your arms. “Why not? Seafood is nice.” Yong Guk said as he thought of seafood. “I agree it’s nice but I can’t eat it.” You replied as you began to scroll down the list. “Why not?” Mi Cha asked as she grabbed the mouse from you. You pouted a bit. “I’m allergic to seafood…” you said softly. “Really?” Yong Guk and Zelo asked in amazement. “Anything else?” Mi Cha asked as she read a recipe in her head. “I’m allergic to material band aids as well.” You replied as you read it as well. “What?” the two boys shouted out. You began pouting at them. “How about this one?” Mi Cha asked you smiling. You quickly read it and nodded. “Looks good.” You replied.

Lunch time had arrived and everyone was sitting near the basketball court under the shades. You were leaning on Daehyun as he ate his sandwich. “Oppa that looks yummy.” You smiled as you looked up at him. He gave you and eye smile and fed you a piece. Everyone had finished their lunch quickly and mostly everyone was lying on the grass under the shade. “Wahh, it feels so nice today.” You sang happily. JR suddenly got up. “What do you guys want?” he asked coldly. *Hmm? Who’s he talking to?* you sat up and Daehyun gotten up as well. Jongup had grabbed you and Mi Cha and pushed you to the back from of the group. “Hey, hey. Calm down. We just want a friendly game of basketball. Are you up for it?” one of the boys said. He was holding a ball. “What do you want back?” Himchan asked as he gave the group a death glare. *Wahh, so scary!* the boy that talked before smirked. “We want the girls.” He replied as he pointed to you and Mi Cha. “Oppa…” you whispered softly. Slightly scared, Mi Cha held your hand. “Did you want to go?” you softly whispered to Mi Cha. She shook her head. “What if something bad happens?” she asked you back with a worried expression. “Why is all the oppas angry at those boys?” you asked her back softly. She looked even more worried and sadder than before.

---------------------------------

Hey guys :) just answer this real quick? please? hehe<3