detention

School full of blonde hotties

 

Zelo followed you as you walked out of the room. Yong Guk did as well. “Yah, she’s not your sister. Be nicer to her.” Daehyun said displeased. Youngjae ignored him and looked away. Daehyun started gripping his fist but he let go quickly. “Is she Cho Hee? That super nerdy girl we’ve heard about from the head master?” Jongup asked as he made nerd glasses with his fingers. “Yeah but she’s not as nerdy as you think.” Daehyun replied. He walked over and skimmed his fingers on the piano keys. “Why are you touching that old thing? You’re usually far away from it.” Youngjae asked curiously. Daehyun shrugged. “I like piano now.” He replied.

You continued walking off ahead without head. *Geez…the nerve of that guy! He makes my blood boil.* you thought continuing to storm off. Suddenly there was a gust of wind that blew by Zelo. “What was that?” He asked as he looked in your direction. Yong Guk had held your wrist and stopped you from walking. “What are you doing? Getting all angry like that… He’s nothing but a normal student.” Yong Guk whispered in your ear. It somehow calmed you down. “Hey look Hyung, it’s Himchan! I guess he’s stuck in detention again.” Zelo laughed as he walked to a class window. Yong Guk had pulled you with him. *I don’t really want to interrupt…* you pouted for a bit then looked inside.

All you could see was a blonde guy leaning on his arm. His hair was straightened and flicked to the side. *Justin Bieber? Blehh…* you stuck your tongue out at the side so Zelo and Yong Guk couldn’t see you. You then realised there was a girl sitting in the class room as well. *Her hair looks pretty. Well…she looks pretty anyways!* you smiled a little. *At least I’m not the only girl.* you waddled over to Zelo. “Who is she?” you asked as you pointed to the girl in the corner. “Oh, remember the guy who first walked in?” Zelo asked you. Yong Guk put his hand on your head. It felt so heavy. “Don’t judge Cho Hee.” He said with his deep voice and let go. You pouted and nodded at Zelo. Zelo smiled a little. “Well, that’s Youngjae’s little sister. Her name is Mi Cha. I’m pretty sure she’s in our class.” Zelo then began to look at her. His cheeks began to flush. *Ehh? What’s that I see Zelo? He-he.* everyone’s attention was on her. “Why is she in detention?” you then asked as you tilted your head. Still looking at her. “She doesn’t get good grades. I think the headmaster might kick her out soon as well.” Zelo replied. You suddenly stormed off. “Yah, where are you going?” Yong Guk asked as him and Zelo watched. You walked into the classroom and closed the door behind you so Yong Guk and Zelo couldn’t hear you.

You walked in and bowed at the teacher. The teacher had got up and bowed back to you. You walked closer to the teacher and whispered in their ear, “You know who I am right?” you asked as quiet as possible, but still loud enough that the teacher could hear. The teacher nodded. “Well I am going to take these students now.” You replied standing firm. “I hope he knows what you’re doing.” The teacher spoke out as they started to pack up their things on the table. “What I do is none of his concern.” You replied. You sounded a little like a soldier. *Aish, was that a little too harsh?* you watched the teachers reaction. They had just waved your hand at you. As if dismissing you. “Himchan, Mi Cha.” You said out loud. “Y-yah! What is she doing?” Zelo asked shocked. Yong Guk didn’t answer back. He was too busy watching you.

Himchan and Mi Cha looked at you. You waved your hand at them to follow you. The both of them got up and followed you out the door. “Ta-dah!” you sang out at Yong Guk. He gave you a small smile. “Yah, you should thank her.” Yong Guk told Himchan and Mi Cha. Himchan was walking around you looking up and down. *Ehh?* you looked at him, then at Zelo. “Himchan is the same age as Yong Guk Hyung.” Zelo smiled as he answered your question. You had turned to look at Mi Cha. She gave you a bow and you bowed back, just a slightly bit higher than hers. “T-thank you.” She stuttered.