rage

School full of blonde hotties

 

Jongup and Zelo had met up at a point. “I heard a scream coming from over there.” Jongup pointed over to a direction. They both ran off. Turns out everyone had heard the same scream and a loud crash but when they arrived they saw a knocked out boy on the floor. “C-Cho Hee?” Zelo asked shocked. “We don’t know for sure.” Yong Guk said. Himchan made everyone be quiet. “Do you hear that?” he asked everyone. “Crying…” JR whispered out. “I’m…I’m so sorry Cho Hee…” the whimpering sound said. “That voice!” Youngjae shouted out. Everyone looked behind them and through crevices and everything. “It’s Mi Cha!” Jongup shouted out. She was hiding behind a racing game. Her eyes were swollen and her face all red. She ran over to JR and hid her face in his chest. “It’s okay…” he whispered softly to her as he her hair. “Tell us what happened.” Himchan said as he tried to comfort you. “I’m going to look for Cho Hee.” Yong Guk stated. “Same.” Daehyun. “I’ll go too.” Youngjae said as the three of them ran off in the same direction looking for you.

“What happened Mi Cha?” Zelo asked softly. She had already stopped crying and was relaxed. “I had heard someone call my name and it sounded very familiar, so I went to look for who had called me. I bumped into a boy and he pinned me to the wall. Thankfully, Cho Hee had come looking for me and he had let go of me and ran off. I decided to hide behind the game just in case he would come back. I watched everything Cho Hee was doing too…” she had explained everything to them. Himchan, by then, was sitting straight in his chair. *She really beat up that kid?* he thought shocked. JR was pacing around from side to side. He wanted to go look for you too but he didn’t know where to start. Jongup and Zelo were sitting next to Mi Cha, comforting her.

“Cho Hee-ah!” Yong Guk had yelled out with his husky voice. “Hyung…” Youngjae mumbled under his breath. Youngjae could tell that Yong Guk was getting really worried and restless. “Damn it!” out of Yong Guk’s rage, he had broken one of the games screen. Daehyun quickly pulled Yong Guk and Youngjae away so they wouldn’t get in trouble for it. “Aish…” Yong Guk whispered as he looked down to his bloody hand. He started picking out pieces of glass that was still on his knuckle. “Oppa!” you screamed out. The three of them looked up at you. Daehyun ran to you and hugged you tightly. “Where were you?” he asked softly through his mask. You began getting teary. *I was so scared oppa…* you looked over Daehyun’s shoulder and realised Yong Guk’s bloody hand. You were speechless. *W-what was he doing?* Daehyun had let go of you and you rushed over to Yong Guk. Youngjae sat down to calm himself. You were about to grab Yong Guk’s hand when he pulled it away from you. “Oppa let me see.” You looked up at him with your teary eyes. “Let’s get you back.” He ignored you and walked off. You stood there staring at the ground for a moment. You started clenching your fist. “Cho Hee…” Youngjae whispered to you. You turned around to Yong Guk and shouted, “Damn it oppa! I’m worried about you! At least let me see!” He turned around and looked back at you. He gave you a small smile and waved his hand for you to come over to him. You cried for a bit then ran over to Yong Guk. The four of you walked back to the others.

“Cho Hee!” Mi Cha yelled out. The two of you ran at each other and hugged tightly. Everyone was finally calm again. Except for Himchan and Yong Guk. “Hyung, you should fix that up.” Himchan talked softly to Yong Guk. Yong Guk looked at his hand. “Later.” He replied as he smiled at everyone. It had already been late and you had to rush home. “Sorry everybody! I have to go or else I’m going to get in trouble.” You bit your lip. Everyone waved bye at you as you ran off towards your house. *So much has happened today. I’ve made so many friends.* you smiled as you continued running. By the time you got home, your uncle was furious. “What happened to you? Didn’t I tell you to come home early?” he was raging at you. “Uncle…” you whispered softly. He saw dried blood on your hand. “Are you bleeding?” his tone has changed. You looked at your hand with widened eyes. “N-no not me uncle. My friend had gotten injured and we got him to the hospital.” You replied quickly. “Okay…as long as he is not too bad then it’s fine.” He said as he walked off. “Dinner will be ready soon. Go wash yourself up or something.” He shouted as he walked towards the kitchen. You smiled happily. “Okay!” you sang and walked up stairs.