Intros needed with B.A.P, Big Bang and Block B

School full of blonde hotties

 

You stood there looking at Daesung. “So whose brother are you?” you asked coldly. “Ehh?” everyone jumped back in shock. You could hear Yong Guk and Zelo chuckling at the back. “Yah!” you shouted turning back around. The three of them looked in three different directions. Zelo and Yong Guk were still snickering. You looked back at Daesung. He was hard as rock. “Looks like your skills don’t work on her.” T.O.P whispered in his ear. “Yah! Let’s light him on fire.” G-Dragon shouted out as he slumped over the frozen Daesung. Zico walked up to you. He was only a few centimetres away from your lip. “They’re our older brothers, as in older brothers in the academy. Not real life.” He said softly to you. You tried to pay attention as hard as you can but his lips were so close to yours that if you just pouted it out a bit more than normal you would be kissing.

You turned around and stomped your foot. Your eyes were fury red and you had, as if, flames covering you. “.” Yong Guk said as he and Zelo clutched onto each other. Daehyun looked at them weirdly. Daehyun then walked up to you and bent down so the both of you were at eye level. “Yah, careful Hyung! She might release her devil powers on you!” Zelo exclaimed. Daehyun stared at you; you stared back and gave out a growling noise. He then suddenly flicked you on the forehead. You fell to the floor. “Wahh…” you cried as you clutched your forehead. “Not the best with flicks…” Seungri said softly.

U-Kwon awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and walked up to help you up. Jaehyo did as well. Taeyang watched as you got up. Your skirt was flicked upwards. “Aye…” he said softly as he got close to you and bent that part back down. When he stood up again, it was like Zico all over again. Taeyang smirked at you. “Why’s the weather suddenly getting hot? Daesung?” Taeyang asked Daesung as he turned around to look at him. Daesung had already snapped out of it and the two of them took their white school shirts off. Taeyang had ripped his one off. You began to get flushed. Yong Guk pulled you back. “Sorry Taeyang Hyung but I don’t think Taeyeon noona would like this.” Yong Guk said coldly. Taeyang quickly turned his head away and gulped. “Wait, you’re still going out with her?” Seungri asked. “No!” Taeyang shouted quickly. Daesung pushed Taeyang to the side and walked up to you. “How about we hang out again next time?” he asked while giving you a wink. Big Bang walked off and Block B followed after.

The four of you watched them for a while as they walked off. You turned around and faced Yong Guk and Zelo. The twitched as you glared at them. “You told me that they were related!” you shouted at them. The jumped back at how high your voice was. You turned your view at Daehyun. He looked back at you. “And you!” you shouted even louder. Daehyun had quickly pushed you to a tree and cornered you. Your eyes were wide. “O-oppa?” you asked softly. You could hear him let out a sigh and he bumped his head with you. It reminded you of the first time he did it. It made you feel so comfortable.

Meanwhile as Big Bang and Block B were walking, Daesung and Taeyang were talking to each other. “You want her?” Taeyang asked deeply. Daesung smirked and chuckled. “Yeah I do. But I guess G-Dragon won’t let.” When Daesung said G-Dragon he made sure that he actually heard his name. “That’s because you’re old!” G-dragon laughed humorously. “That’s it?” Daesung asked back. “No. You know why. She’s with B.A.P already. Even if Zico could get her, she’s still not on our side.” G-Dragon said as he stretched his arms out. “I’ll win her over then.” Daesung ran his thumb over the bottom of his lip. “Are you still close with the principal T.O.P?” G-Dragon asked before Daesung could say anything. “Yeah, did you want me to get her school records?” T.O.P asked raising an eyebrow and smirking. “Asked before I could G-Dragon. Why’s that?” Daesung asked looking over at G-Dragon. He just shrugged. “I heard that she was a really good singer and dancer. I heard that her best friend is a better dancer though.” G-Dragon replied. “Where’d you hear this from?” Seungri asked. Taeyang wacked him behind the head. “Aish…” Seungri complained. “Fans obviously!” Taeyang yelled.

-----------------------------

New poll :)