cross-dressing?

School full of blonde hotties

 

Note: Mi Cha is telling Cho Hee about what had happened in the past…

“Ever since primary B.A.P and Block B have been enemies. There were minor things but one time they had crossed the line and there was a huge fight. Every teacher had gotten involved and the school was trashed.” Mi Cha puffed her cheeks out. “That bad?” you asked with wide eyes. She nodded back. “This will be fun.” You smiled cheerfully as you proudly walked to the front. Mi Cha quickly yanked you back. “What are you? Crazy?” she asked loudly. You had fallen on the floor. You looked up and smiled. “It’s gotten interesting hasn’t it?” you asked rhetorically. Mi Cha looked unsure as she let you get up. “Come with me for a bit. I’ll show you my other half.” You winked as you pulled her towards the building.

When you and Mi Cha had left Jongup saw and nudged Himchan. Himchan looked over at Jongup. He nodded as he took a step back. Himchan then snickered and swung himself over on Yong Guk. “Let’s go.” He said with his deep voice and grinning. You had your sports uniform and walked into an empty room. *Shouldn’t the teachers have locked this? Useless…* you looked around then walked in. You started to your shirt. “Y-yah, yah! W-what are y-you doing?” Mi Cha yelled out all flustered. You looked up at her with an eyebrow. “I like guys.” You stated as you threw your shirt to a table. Mi Cha turned around quickly. “W-why are you c-changing here?” she asked stuttering. You had grabbed her shoulder. “Eek!” she jumped up squealing. “Ha-ha, I’m finished already. Umm…but do you have Gatsby?” you asked tilting your head to the side trying to act cute. “Gats…by?” she stood up straight. “Oh, my brother has it. I’ll be back quick.” She replied as she ran out of the room. *Good girl.* you smiled as you leaned on a desk.

It had already become half time by the time you were finished. “Are you sure this is going to work?” Mi Cha whispered to you unsure. “Don’t worry, I did this all the when I was too lazy to do my homework. I would come back as Chung-Ho and act like I just came home from a long trip with family.” You replied as you fixed your fringe. “A-are you serious?” Mi Cha asked shocked. “No worries.” You winked back at her. She started blushing. “Better not be falling for Chung-Ho, cause he has only one love in his life.” You replied with a guy’s voice as you pulled Mi Cha’s chin closer to yours. She gulped then tried to slap you. Thankfully you dodged it and laughed. “Idiot.” She mumbled under her breath.

“Oppa!” Mi Cha shouted out. JR and B.A.P turned around. “Who’s that?” Zelo asked Jongup and Youngjae. They both shrugged. JR walked up to Mi Cha. “Who’s he? Is he your boyfriend?” JR glared at you. *He actually thought that she was a guy? Are you serious?* Mi Cha thought. “N-no oppa.” She replied faking a laugh. He eyed Mi Cha. You chuckled. “Is it wrong if she loves me? O-p-p-a?” you playfully sang as you held her hand and leaned in. Mi Cha quickly pushed you away. She faked a smile at JR. You saw him clench his fist. *Ha-ha, calm down JR.* you thought smiling. You and Mi Cha walked over to the group. Everyone was breathing heavily. Yong Guk pointed at you as he continued to pant. You waved a little. “I’m Chung-Ho.” You replied with a deep voice. Zelo and Jongup were lying on the floor. “Are you guys that tired?” Mi Cha asked as she went over to them. You watched her then turned your view back to the crowd. You gave them a smirk. All of them eyed you back.

It was time to play and Jongup got back up. Still panting. “C’mon Jongup!” Youngjae yelled out. Jongup tried to jog over but he fell to the ground. You stood up from your seat suddenly. *…I forgot I’m not my girl self-anymore.* you watched Jongup closely. *Sorry Jongup…* you sadly thought. “I’ll replace him.” You quickly said. Yong Guk was about to say something but he stopped. “Hurry up then.” He shouted out smiling a bit. Everyone looked at Yong Guk. He was serious. You quickly ran onto the court.

--------------------------------------

Hello everybody! Sorry for not updating sooner -90 degrees bow- but my brother was being a -censored- so he kicked me off my laptop multiple times -tears- the next chapter will be more enjoyable so please bear with me :P THANK YOU FOR READING! bbuing bbuing -Ceeyyo out~