are you okay Youngjae?

School full of blonde hotties

 

Everyone was finally awake. Daehyun, however, was still a bit sleepy. *He looks so kind with that expression.* you smiled as you looked at him from the kitchen. You, Mi Cha, Zelo and Jongup were in the kitchen making pancakes. “Yah, I don’t see why the youngest 4 have to cook. Shouldn’t it be the oldest?” you asked loudly, making sure that the oppa’s could hear you. “This is Zelo’s punishment for last night.” Yong Guk shouted back as he put the volume on the T.V louder. “And this is punishment for Jongup who stole my entire blanket and also kept kicking me last night!” Himchan hissed out loud. The four of you in the kitchen laughed quietly at what Himchan had said. “But I don’t see why we should be cooking. We’re guests in the house, right?” Mi Cha asked you. Before you could answer, JR walked into the kitchen. “Because if you guys don’t cook for your hyung’s and oppa’s then you four won’t eat either.” JR said coldly as he went to the fridge for a cup of orange juice. “Not fair, how come Youngjae isn’t helping? He’s the same age as me.” Jongup pouted. Mi Cha poked his cheek. He began smiling again.

“Where is Youngjae?” Himchan asked Yong Guk. Yong Guk looked around. “I don’t know.” He replied as he stared at the T.V. *Useless.* Himchan thought as he virtually face palmed himself. “Youngjae!” Yong Guk shouted out loudly. “Toilet!” a voice replied back. “There you go.” Yong Guk said to Himchan as he got himself comfortable. Daehyun’s head kept falling. “Ha-ha, yah if you’re still sleepy then lie down.” Himchan chuckled as he watched Daehyun. Daehyun turned his head to face Himchan. He gave him a glare as he walked to the kitchen. Daehyun sat there watching everyone set up the breakfast.

Everyone was almost done cooking the pancakes. “Yah, what’s taking Youngjae so long?” Jongup asked Zelo as he placed pancakes onto an empty plate. Zelo just shrugged as he took the pan from Mi Cha. “I’ll go check on him.” You said as you walked to the upstairs bathroom. “Youngjae!” you sang. “Y-yah! Go away!” he shouted out. You pouted a bit. “Oppa, what are you doing taking so long?” you asked as you put your ear on the door. “D…” Youngjae mumbled something. “What?” you asked loudly. “I have diarrhoea…” he whispered. You stood up straight. “I’ll get you medicine!” You exclaimed as you ran down the stairs. You stood in front of the TV. Himchan and Yong Guk both moved to the side to see the television more clearly. You turned around and went to the side of the T.V. *Power…power…Oh!* you pressed a button and turned the T.V. off. “Hey!” Himchan and Yong Guk shouted in unison. “Where’s your medicine cabinet oppa?” you asked straight forward. “Medicine cabinet?” Yong Guk titled his head. “Ehh? You don’t have one?” you asked shocked. He shook his head. *Urgh, I’ll call uncle…*

A few minutes later you heard two honks. “That’s mine!” you shouted out. “Aww are you going home already?” Mi Cha asked sadly. You smiled. “No I just asked my un…someone to get medicine for Youngjae.” You said as you walked out the door. *Aish, I need to be more careful. Wait…what’s wrong with saying uncle? Oh god I’m stupid.* you face palmed yourself as the butler gave you a bag with medicine in it. Before he left you shouted out, “Oh and please let my uncle know that I’ll be staying here longer.” The butler turned around and said, “Okay, have fun mistress.” You gave an awkward smile and bowed at him. He bowed back and drove off. “Aish, I hope no one heard that…” you mumbled to yourself.

You ran back in and upstairs. “Here oppa, take this.” You said as you slid the packet under the door. “T-thank you.” He stuttered back. You smiled and walked back down stairs. *I hope he gets better soon.* Everything was already set on the table in the living room. Yong Guk, Himchan, Jongup and Daehyun were holding their plate. You sat down next to Mi Cha. Zelo was sitting on the other side of her. The three of you ate on the table. There was suddenly thumping noise. “Hmm? What’s that?” you asked with your mouth full. “Yah, did you guys already eat without me?” Youngjae laughed as he took his plate and sat on the floor and ate. You looked over and smiled at him. He smiled back.

--------------------------

ehehehe this was an awkward chapter :L please comment! *i feel so bossy...* i'd like to know how you think about my story ^^ enjoy~ :D <3 bbuing bbuing