you are such a deep sleeper oppa

School full of blonde hotties

 

You looked down to see Yong Guk’s abs. *Oh my god that v-line is hot!* you thought getting flustered. Yong Guk smirked as he saw your eyes go down. “Yah, what are you doing?” he asked laughing a little as he closed the door. You spun around trying to stop looking at it. *I need a picture of that…* you walked off. Yong Guk watched as you left the room. “Silly girl.” He laughed to himself. You had walked upstairs to another room, opposite of the one you were sleeping in. *I can hear snoring. He-he I wonder who it is.* you smiled as you opened the door slightly. *Oh, I found Himchan and Jongup.* you walked in and closed the door.

Himchan wasn’t wearing a shirt but part of the blanket covered him. Jongup looked snuggled up in the blanket. *He-he, I guess it’s terrible to sleep with Jongup. He snores and steals the blankets.* you took a step closer and saw Jongup jolt. He had kicked Himchan. *S-. Did he wake up?* you saw Himchan’s eyebrows furrow in as he swung his arm. It later slapped hard onto Jongup’s face. You waited there for a while, wondering if any of them had woken up. Jongup began snoring again. *Such deep sleepers!* you walked up to Himchan and looked him in the face. *It would be so nice to just draw a moustache on him right now.* Himchan began to pucker his lips. Your facial expression changed from happy to annoy. You slapped Himchan on the face. *Stupid ert!* you walked out of the room. You could hear Himchan laugh slightly as he fell back to sleep.

You looked side to side and saw two doors on both sides. *I’ll take the left one. It’s always the left one!* you walked over and opened the door slowly. You realised it was the bathroom. *Okay…maybe not the left one.* you felt someone knock on your head. “Huh?” you questioned as you spun around. It was Daehyun. He had messy bed hair and it looked like he was still asleep. “Do…do you want to use the bathroom?” you asked. His head suddenly fell down to your shoulder. You were about to scream but quickly bit your lip. You let out a breath. *He’s still sleepy.* he slowly got back up and you stepped to the side as he walked in. *Kyeopta!* you giggled and walked to the other door.

You stood at the front of it for a bit. *This has to be Mi Cha and Zelo right? Should I interrupt them?* you opened the door and peeked your head through. Your eyes began to widen. “Oppa!” you screamed at the top of your lungs. Himchan had quickly got up and ran out to you. Yong Guk had run up the stairs as well. “What is it? You shouldn’t yell so early in the morning.” Himchan scolded. You pouted your lips and tried to look angry. “Who let these two sleep together?” you stomped a foot on the floor to try and act as serious as possible. Yong Guk and Himchan looked away as they pointed to each other. “Aish!” you puffed out. “It’s not like it’s a bad thing.” Yong Guk said as he peeped into the room. His eyes widened and he pushed past you. You and Himchan quickly rushed in. Yong Guk was poking Zelo. “Yah, wake up.” He said coldly. Zelo pouted and grumbled as he rolled over to the side. “Yah! I said wake up!” Yong Guk shouted as he pulled the bed from under the two. “Yah! Be careful of Mi Cha!” you shouted at Yong Guk. Mi Cha had already awoken and quickly got up when Yong Guk had pulled the bed.

Zelo was lying on the floor. “Why are you so mean Hyung?” Zelo asked as he slowly got up. “Why are your clothes everywhere?” Yong Guk demanded to know. Zelo was only wearing his blue striped boxers while Mi Cha was wearing a long white singlet that covered a part of her. You had quickly pushed Himchan away as you helped Mi Cha off the bed frame and got her into clothes. Zelo finally understood the situation and got up on his knees. “Wahh, sorry Hyung but I didn’t do anything I swear!” he begged Yong Guk. JR and Youngjae were at the door. “Yah, what’s with all the noise?” JR asked as he scratched his head. “N-nothing oppa!” Mi Cha quickly said as she pushed him out. Youngjae took a peek at the room. “Hey, hey! Hyung! Let’s play that came tonight!” Youngjae excitingly called out. Zelo got up and he and Yong Guk looked over to Youngjae. “What game?” Yong Guk asked. You, Zelo and Yong Guk titled your heads. “That game.” Youngjae gave out an evil smile.