No way!

School full of blonde hotties

 

You walked out of the room and bumped into Yong Guk. He looked down at you and sighed. “We called your uncle already. He doesn’t mind it.” Yong Guk softly spoke to you. “Wait, what did you tell him?” you asked confused. Zico got up from his chair. “We said that you felt sick and wanted company. So you went to Yong Guk’s house.” Zico chuckled. You looked at Yong Guk and Zico. “Seriously?” you asked with one raised eye brow. “He-he, guess you’re sleeping over at my place tonight.” Yong Guk gave you a gummy smile. “W-why can’t I sleep at Daehyun’s house?” you asked quickly pointing over to Daehyun. Daehyun looked at you and pointed to himself. “My family’s too big.” He replied with his muffled voice. “Z-Zico?” you asked looking at him desperately. Zico shook his head. “Taeil would yell at me if he found out.” He said as he rubbed the back of his head and stuck his tongue out. You let out a sigh. “Yah, I always took care of you. C’mon let’s go.” Yong Guk said as he grabbed your head and pulled you along. “Yah!” you whined.

You finally arrived at Yong Guk’s house and he had given you his jumped and track suit pants to change into. You held the clothes close to you. Yong Guk lay on his bed as he looked at you. “What are you doing?” he asked with an eyebrow raised. “Well, I want to change but there’s this little boy in the room.” You said playfully. “Ehh? Little?” Yong Guk sounded like a child. He got up and walked over to you. You thought that he was going to walk out of the room but instead he pushed you to the wall. You were shocked. “Oppa?” you asked looking into his eyes. “I’m not little…” he said deeply as he gave you a smirk. He kissed you softly on the neck and walked out of the room. You were still dazed out as he left. You lifted your hand and rubbed softly the place that Yong Guk kissed you. “Oppa…” you said softly as you snapped out of it. *Time to change Cho Hee!*

Once you finished changing you waddled downstairs to the lounge room where Yong Guk was lazily watching T.V. “Aren’t you tired? We have school tomorrow.” You said as you lied down on his lap. He your head. “Narh not really. I’m not going to school tomorrow.” He replied. You sat up. “Why not?” you asked tilting your head. “I’d rather spend some time with you.” He gave you a slight smile. You smiled back and began to blush. You lay back into his lap. “Oppa I…” your voice drifted. “Hmm?” Yong Guk hummed as he heard you say his name. “N-nothing.” You quickly replied. You snuggled into his lap. *I can’t believe I was going to say that. Oh my god, I was so close.* you face palmed yourself lightly. Yong Guk smirked. “I love you too Cho Hee.” He whispered, still your hair. Your eyes widened. *D-d-did he r-really say that?* you turned around and looked up to Yong Guk. He looked down to you and gave you a gummy smile. “Will you be my girlfriend?” he asked you as he looked up. Not trying to show you that he was blushing. You smiled widely. “Yes!” you squealed happily. You sat up a bit. Yong Guk held the back of your head as he kissed your lips.

You started moving side to side. “W-what?” you rubbed your eyes as you sat up. “Ha-ha, I heard you say my name over and over.” Yong Guk laughed. You looked around you and saw that you were lying in your own bed. *Waa! Only a dream? All of that…just a dream? No!* you hid your face in the blanket. “Hey, what are you doing?” he tilted his head. “C’mon Cho Hee.” You heard a muffled voice call. “Daehyun?” you looked up and it was. “Sorry but your uncle rang me last night and said he had to go on a business trip and needed me to walk you to school.” Daehyun explained. “Business trip?” you asked tilting your head. You weren’t convinced. Yong Guk handed you papers that were stapled together. It was the school newsletter. “Damn I feel awesome to know the headmasters favourite niece.” Yong Guk laughed. Zelo came into your room with his mouth full. “The noonas fed me too much.” Zelo mumbled as he spoke with a mouth full of food. You giggled a bit as you looked at the papers. It was the school newsletter. “To fellow students, I have an important business trip I must attend. The vice principal will be…” you stopped. “He left me?” you shouted. Everyone jumped back. “H-hey, come now. He has work to do.” Yong Guk calmly spoke. Zelo swallowed what he had left in his mouth. “Cho Hee should really cover up more.” Zelo said softly. You looked down to yourself and glared at them. Daehyun wacked Zelo over the head. Daehyun gave him a look saying, why would you say that? Are you stupid? The three of them left your room so you could change. You smiled to yourself. *I love them so much.*