Problems with boys

School full of blonde hotties

 

It was a Saturday morning and Daehyun quietly walked into your room. You were peacefully sleeping messily. *Aha, this girl.* Daehyun smiled at the way he saw you sleep. Your foot was sticking out of the bed, your other leg was bent, one of your arms was under your head and the other one was extended above your head. Daehyun had softly fixed you up and pulled the blanket up for you. You rolled around and opened your eyes slowly. Daehyun jumped back. “D-did I wake you?” he asked you softly. You closed your eyes and smiled. You held Daehyun’s hand which he had left on the top of your blanket and pulled yourself up. “I had to wake up early today because I promised Mi Cha I would go out with her today.” Your voice was a little husky since you had just woken up. Daehyun continued to sit there was you held his hand. You finally snapped out of it. “Oh! Sorry oppa. He-he.” You giggled as you rubbed the back of your neck. He gave you and eye smiled and walked out. He closed the door behind him once he got outside. He gently bumped his head on the door. “I want you Cho Hee…” Daehyun said softly before he left.

You looked at yourself in the mirror. “Aish my hair is poufy again!” you groaned as you began to brush it. You started to doze off as you continued to brush your hair. You tugged at your head hard as you brushed through a knot. “Aish…” you complained. You got up and went to get change. You wore a striped off shoulder knitwear and short shorts. *Hopefully it’s not cold…* you pouted a bit and walked out of the room. Yong Guk had just walked out of his room and he was scratching his head frantically. “Oppa has nits.” You said coldly as you walked down stairs. Yong Guk just glared and went to the bathroom. *He’s not a morning person.*you smiled as you walked into the kitchen. Daehyun was in there and he looked over at you. Ding… the toaster was finished. “He-he, great timing!” you cheered happily. You raced over and took one of Daehyun’s toasts and ran out the door before he could say anything. But Daehyun had just stood there watching you. *I need to tell her…*

“Mi Cha!” you screamed out. She turned around and grinned at you. “It’s about time you got here!” she scolded you playfully. The two of you laughed and walked off. “What are we going to do?” you asked her curiously as you looked around. “Well, I thought maybe we could eat something yummy then go shopping!” Mi Cha exclaimed happily. “Let’s eat cake!” you suggested ecstatically. Mi Cha nodded and the both of you ran towards the shopping centre. Mi Cha led you into a small patisserie. “This place sells the best strawberry shortcake ever!” Mi Cha exclaimed as she made dramatic hand movements. The both of you ordered a slice of strawberry shortcake with strawberry smoothies. As Mi Cha was drinking, you spoke up. “Mi Cha, I need your help.” You said seriously. She stopped drinking and looked at you. “What is it?” she asked worried. “It’s nothing bad but…Daesung asked me to be his girlfriend and I told him that I like Taeyang more.” You replied as you put a huge spoonful of cake into your mouth.

“Are you serious?” Mi Cha asked loudly. You put your finger over your lips. “I do like Taeyang but I like him as much as Daesung.” You replied as you swallowed it all down. “Then what’s so hard?” she asked sipping her smoothie. “Because…I like B.A.P as well.” You said softly. Mi Cha began choking. “N-not Jongup.” You quickly said as you slapped her back hard. “Ahh, thank you.” She replied gasping for air. “No worries.” You replied as you sat back down. “Well…first we need to limit it down. Who are the two or three you like the most?” she asked you. You drank your smoothie as you continued thinking. “I would have to say Yong Guk, Daehyun and…” you puffed your cheeks as you thought of the last person. Mi Cha playfully poked them and you answered. “That’s it.” You replied sternly. “Ehh? I thought there was more. Anyways…” you and Mi Cha began laughing but Mi Cha quickly went back to it. “Why don’t you take a couple of days to think about it?” she told you as she paid for the two meals. “Alright.” You replied as you got up. The two of you walked out and Mi Cha hooked into your arm. “To tell you the truth, me and Jongup haven’t really been connecting well lately.” Mi Cha said softly. “That’s too bad. Do you think…” you voice drifted. You didn’t want to sound too mean. “Yeah I do.” She replied with a depressed voice. “Aye! We’re having fun here! We shouldn’t worry about this nonsense! C’mon!” you exclaimed happily as you began running.