all fun aside

School full of blonde hotties

 

You began to slowly take your shirt off. Daehyun, Himchan and Yong Guk had slowly begun to lean in. You quickly took it off revealing a purple singlet. “Blehh! Bunch of erts!” you stuck your tongue out. All, except Zelo and Jongup, fell backwards. You and Mi Cha laughed as you watched their reaction. “Alright no more! I don’t want to get disappointed again.” Yong Guk said as he started packing up the cards. “Oh! Let’s play chubby bunny then.” You smiled. “Is that why you bought the marshmallows at the shop?” Mi Cha asked. You nodded back in reply. “How do you play?” Himchan asked. You stuck your finger up saying, wait and you quickly rushed upstairs to get the bag of marshmallows.

Once you got back down to the lounge room, Mi Cha had already explained the rules to everyone. “Aish, it’s too late to eat sugar.” Himchan said coldly. You pouted a bit as you almost opened the door. “Next time Cho Hee.” JR said as he stopped you from opening the bag. He was over your shoulder. “Ehh? Where were you all this time?” you asked looking up at him. “Why? You worried about me?” he smiled asking you. You began to blush and he ruffled your hair as he walked over to Jongup and sat next to him. “Did you tell him yet?” Jongup asked. JR nodded in reply. *Ask what?*

You ignored it and got up to get a drink of water. When you got back, most of the space was gone. “Where am I going to sit?” you asked pouting. Yong Guk patted his lap. You wanted to sit there but you tried not making it obvious. “Come sit on me.” Yong Guk invited. No one realised it but Daehyun was grinding his teeth together. *Don’t sit there Cho Hee. Come sit next to me…please!* Daehyun thought as he watched you sit on Yong Guk. He wanted to just bolt up and leave to his room but it would have been too awkward and sudden.

Yong Guk had hugged you from the waist and shook you side to side. The both of you were laughing while everyone else looked at you. You eventually got Yong Guk to stop and gulped trying to not look at them. “What? You guys jealous?” Yong Guk smirked as he held you tighter. Daehyun was at his point. *She’s mine!* he thought in his head. “So what are we going to do now?” Mi Cha asked as she leant her head onto Zelo. Jongup’s smile disappeared from his face. “You alright?” whispered. Jongup let out a sigh and looked over and nodded. Zelo smiled as he began shaking his shoulders. “Hey!” Mi Cha laughed. “Movie?” Himchan asked as he leant back on his arm. “Sure!” everyone shouted in unison. Of course you watched a horror movie. You were sitting in between Yong Guk and Daehyun while Mi Cha was sitting in between Jongup and Zelo.

By the end of the movie Mi Cha was sleeping on Zelo’s shoulder. Jongup was gritting his teeth together but withstood it. Youngjae turned off the T.V. As a normal reaction, you shouted out. Your brother back home used to turn off the T.V all the time for no reason and just walk off. “What is it?” Youngjae asked shocked. You realised what you just did and quickly leaned back in your chair and awkwardly laughed. Daehyun lightly knocked you on the head. *You goose…* he wanted to say but instead didn’t. You smiled at Daehyun. Youngjae put the remote back on the table. “Hyung…do you remember that camp I told you about?” Youngjae was talking seriously. JR snapped his head forward. You looked over at JR as he looked somewhere else. *What’s up with him?* Youngjae continued. “Four of us are going…” Youngjae covered his mouth with both of his hands. Yong Guk didn’t say anything. No one said anything. You could feel tension cover the room. “What?” Yong Guk finally asked.

Jongup and JR sighed. “Me, Jongup, Youngjae and Himchan are going.” JR responded quickly back. You looked at Yong Guk his eyes were wide. You couldn’t believe it either. *Shouldn’t this be a good thing?*you quickly broke the awkwardness. “T-that’s great!” you exclaimed as you clapped your hands together. Everyone, besides Mi Cha whom was still sleeping, looked at you. Himchan smiled and got up. You watched him walk towards you and ruffle your hair. “That’s what you think.” He whispered to you. You watched as he walked off. *What did he mean by that?*