New girls are never a good sign

School full of blonde hotties

 

It had been almost a month since your uncle went on a business trip and two weeks since you’ve been going out with Zico. Your uncle was going to come back soon and you wouldn’t have to sleep over at Yong Guk’s house. Daehyun had been ignoring you since you had gotten together with Zico. He even went home since he couldn’t stand seeing your face at Yong Guk’s house. It was school time and Zico was already waiting for you outside of Yong Guk’s house. “I’m off!” you shouted out as you walked out the door. You pecked Zico on the cheek and walked out of the gate. “Shouldn’t you say bye to your oppa?” he asked awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his head. You tilted your head and turned around. “Oh! Oppa!” you screamed out. Yong Guk was glaring at the two of you. He still didn’t like the way you two were together. He sighed and shrugged it off. “Guess now two gangs are coming together.” He said as he closed the door behind him. You turned back to Zico and gave him a little smile. The both of you continued walking.

Class had started and you sat down next to Mi Cha. Zelo was sitting next to her. Class was about to start when the teacher announced that there was a new student. All the boys were hoping for girls and most of the girls were hoping for guys. You, Zelo and Mi Cha didn’t care. “When’s Jongup coming back?” you asked Mi Cha. “Next week.” She smiled. Zelo grunted a bit but very softly. Only you had noticed Zelo. The new student walked in. All the boys screamed out. You began laughing. *Definitely a girl.* you looked towards the front and it was. She shyly bowed to the class and sat down next to you. “H-hello.” She said softly. “Sup.” You replied back with a deep voice. *I’m not really a friendly type…* you thought as class started.

It was lunch time and you were packing your books up in your locker. You felt a light tap on your shoulder and turned around. “Oh did you want something Eun?” you asked the new girl. She was shaky but answered, “C-can I hang out with you?” you shrugged and closed your locker. “Oh thank you!” she squealed as she hugged you. You stared at her. She then got off you and apologized. “S-sorry…” you patted her shoulder. “Don’t worry.” You smiled as the both of you headed to the basketball court. Block B and B.A.P were all sitting under the shady tree together. Even Daehyun was there. “A-are we going over there?” Eun stuttered. “Mm. You wanted to hang out with me right?” you asked rhetorically. She nodded anyways.

You sat down next to Zico. Eun squeezed through the both of you. She ended up sitting next to Zico and you sat next to Mi Cha. Zico glared at her and looked over at you. “She’s new.” You said softly. Mi Cha was eating her sandwich that looked delicious. She lowered her hands down and you thought that this was your chance. *A bite!* you sped in on her lap but she had quickly moved it away from you. “No way!” she exclaimed with food in . The thing she forgot was that Zelo was sitting on the other side of her. “Mine!” he shouted as he took a huge bite out of it. Mi Cha looked at her sandwich. “Yah! Zelo! Give it back!” she screamed. Zelo laughed and shook his head. Still with food in his mouth. Eun quickly stood up. You looked at her. “What’s wrong?” you asked looking up. “I f-forgot my lunch. I’ll go get it.” She quickly said. “I’ll come too.” You said as you stood up and walked with her. Daehyun watched as the two of you left.

The two of you walked to your empty lockers. You looked elsewhere as she got her lunch. Suddenly, your collar was dragged in to her locker. You quickly held the door before she could slam it. “Eun…” you managed to say as she chocked you. “When you die, I’ll become pretty and Zico will just have to love me!” she exclaimed with an evil laugh. You started to have an asthma attack. *Out of all times!* you tried hard to hold the locker door and get her hand off of you but your breath was attacking you badly. *Deep breaths!* you continued to think. You then saw a stretched shadow on the floor. *Yes! Help!*