that attitude...

School full of blonde hotties

 

You walked over and looked around. *Ermm…where should I sit?* you thought as you awkwardly rubbed the back of your neck. Yong Guk got up, turned his chair around and sat back down. *What was the point of that?* you watched him. He bit his lip and smiled at you. “Come sit on my lap.” He said as he patted his laps. “A-are you serious?” you shouted out shocked. “Don’t worry Cho Hee, he won’t do anything bad. If he does you can just tell the headmaster. Right?” Zelo talked to you softly as he gave you a wink. *True…* you thought. You walked over to Yong Guk and sat down. You started blushing badly. Zelo chuckled quietly to himself. “So tell us beautiful.” Yong Guk said as he played with your hair. *Wahh, I’m getting so embarrassed!* you cleared your throat.

“This was still a co-ed school when I applied for the test.” You had been interrupted by Yong Guk. “I still remember that. All the hot girls.” Yong Guk winked at Daehyun. You looked over at Daehyun and he had just looked away. *Is that the type of girls he likes?* you shook your head and continued on. “Well, the school was still correcting my results and it turns out it had just turned into an all-boys school.” You replied as you looked at Yong Guk. He looked at you and smiled. *This is awkward…* you held his hand as his arm was swung around your waist. You started blushing again and continued on. “they had rejected most of the girls already but once others had found out that this was an all-boy’s school they automatically dropped out.” You continued as you played with Yong Guk’s fingers.

“Did you drop out too?” Zelo asked shocked. The two of you then began laughing. “Ha-ha, well yeah I did but after receiving a high test result, they wanted to keep me.” You replied smiling at Zelo. “Well that’s a good thing. This school is known for its academic results.” Yong Guk spoke with a deep voice. Shivers ran down your spine. *That’s so…hot.* you gulped felt something. “Y-Yong Guk…” you stuttered. You couldn’t finish your sentence because Yong Guk had stood up. “Ehehe, I have to go do something. I’ll be back guys.” He spoke quickly as he ran out the door. *D-did I just feel…* you jumped back.

“What’s wrong Cho Hee?” Zelo asked concern. “Ehehe…it’s nothing.” You replied as you made a weak hand movement. Daehyun got up and held his hand at your waist. “I heard someone playing piano before, but when I realised that Yong Guk walked in it had stopped. You suddenly walked out and bumped into me. Was it you playing?” Daehyun had asked as he looked into your eyes. His eyes started to widen, he let go of you and took a step back. *Well that was weird. He has a really strong busan accent as well! Is that why he wears the mask?* Zelo pulled you over to the piano. “Play me a song Cho Hee!” he sang as he leaned on the piano, smiling at you.

You placed your fingers onto the keys. You suddenly felt nervous. *I…I’ve never had an audience before.* you smiled gleefully. You played ‘never give up.’ Zelo started smiling hugely and began singing. You started giggling as you watched him sing. Daehyun was sitting on the table behind you. Watching you ever so closely. *She’s really talented…* he thought as he watched you and Zelo have fun. Outside, Yong Guk was standing at the door holding the handle. “I don’t want to ruin the song…” he thought as he spoke quietly to himself. “Hyung!” a shout came from the corridor. Yong Guk looked up. “Oh, Youngjae.” Yong Guk said as he gave a small wave. “Me too!” Jongup shouted out from behind Youngjae. The three of them were laughing. “Let’s go in.” Jongup suggested as he opened the door. “Ahh…” Yong Guk mouthed out but too softly.  But Jongup and Youngjae had already walked into the room. “Who’s she?” Youngjae asked coldly. *Couldn’t be any more polite?* you rolled your eyes and stopped playing. You got up and took your books once more. “I’m going Zelo.” You replied as you sluggishly hugged the side of him. “Hmm? Where are you going?” he asked as he followed you. You dodged past Youngjae and Jongup. Youngjae had ignored you but Jongup continued to watch you.