does this count as a confession?

School full of blonde hotties

 

You lay there on your bed as you thought about what Zelo told you. *Yong Guk is much older…he has a life with…or without us.* tears were forming in your eyes but you were determined not to cry. You got your phone and looked at it. *I should tell Mi Cha about this.*you unlocked your phone and saw two messages. You clicked on it and saw Daesung and Taeyang. You stared at their names. You shook your head and ignored their texts. You quickly texted Mi Cha about the recent events. You left your phone on your stomach as you looked up at the ceiling. You gently closed your eyes until your phone vibrated. *So close…* you thought as you looked at what Mi Cha wrote you. Oh no! Are you alright? You probably cried a lot yeah? :( I wish I was there to comfort you but think about this Cho Hee. This is a good thing right? Now there’s only one decision left. :) You smiled and nodded. “True.” You said softly to yourself. You decided to take a nap since you were feeling exhausted.

Daehyun walked in on you sleeping. He looked behind him first then closed the door and walked closer to your bed. He grabbed your desk chair and sat there watching you. You scrunched your face at times and puffed your cheeks. Daehyun continued to gaze over you. He leaned back in the chair. *Are you feeling better?* he thought as he got up. He pulled the blanket over you and tucked you in. He stopped as he looked at your face. He stood back up straight and took his mask off. He let out a sigh and said, “I-I love you Cho Hee. Please let me be your boyfriend.” You rolled over. Daehyun jumped back. *D-did she hear me?* you continued to sleep. Daehyun calmed down and sat back in the chair. “You’re so innocent…” he said softly with a slight smile. He took his mask and left your room. You quickly sat up as you heard the door close. “Did you mean that oppa?” you asked. You had sat up too quickly and fell back down on your bed. *Aish…I might as well continue to sleep.* you snuggled down in your bed and fell back asleep.

It was Monday now and you sneaked out of the house early so you wouldn’t have an awkward encounter with Yong Guk. *I hope Mi Cha got up early today as well. I’m going to be so bored if she isn’t.* you puffed out your cheeks and continued walking down the street. You had already arrived at school. You looked around and didn’t see Mi Cha anywhere. *Ahh why Mi Cha? Why?* you pouted and walked inside the school. You went to your locker and put your bag in. You stared into it for a moment. “Now what?” you asked yourself. Suddenly you felt someone grab you tightly by the waist. You were about to scream but they whispered in your ear. “Shh, why do you have to be so loud for?” they chuckled in your ear. You calmed down and turned around. “Zico!” you cheered happily. He smiled back at you. “What are you doing here so early?” he asked you innocently.  You awkwardly laughed and rubbed your head. “Long story.” You said nodding.

You and Zico were sitting at the oval. “How’s your family?” he asked you as he lay down on the soft green grass. You shrugged. “Hopefully good.” You replied as you picked a couple of flowers. You sat there tying the flowers together. Zico had lay there on a grass watching you from behind. He sat up and leaned in. “What are you doing?” he asked curiously as he kept leaning in. “Yah, I’m trying to make something here!” you scolded him. He backed off. You quickly finished it off and turned around. “Ta-dah!” you screamed joyously. You held out a ring full of flowers. You placed it on his soft blonde hair. It fell slightly over his eyes.

He looked at you seriously then the both of you cracked up laughing. He took it off and looked at it. “It’s been so long since you’ve made these for me.” Zico said as he started remembering the past. “It has hasn’t it?” you gave a slight chuckle at the end. Zico suddenly attacked you which made you lie down on the grass. You stared into his eyes. “How long do you plan to make me wait Cho Hee?” he asked you seriously. He went down a bit and started to softly kiss your neck. It made you moan slightly. You could feel him go harder. His lips have now found it onto yours. The both of you stayed like that for a while until you broke it off. “Zico! I-I have a boyfriend!” you stuttered loudly. He instantly stopped and looked at you. You gulped slightly as he gazed at you. “You’re lying.” He said as he sat up.