why isn't there any empty rooms?

School full of blonde hotties

 

You opened the giant doors to an abandoned music room. *How could it be that three huge libraries could be so packed and loud?* you gave out a sigh. You peered into the room. *Oh good, no one’s here.* you walked into the room without hesitation and closed the door. You started looking around. *This room is actually cleaner than I expected…* you walked over to a dusty black grand piano. *Will people hear me?* you asked yourself as you dusted the piano. *It is a music room…* you placed your books on top and started playing. As you were getting into it, you felt as if someone else was watching you. Quickly, you jumped up and looked behind. In a position you were ready to fight. It was a slender male figure. He had blonde ruffled hair and his uniform was shaggy. He held his hands up. “H-hey, don’t kill me. This is my music room. But you’re pretty good at piano. Do you play anything else?” he asked giving you a slight smile. You got your stuff and were about to leave the room. Before you opened the door, you watched as the knob turned. You quickly jumped back. A blonde tall figure with curly hair came in. “Ehh? Cho Hee-ah?”

You stood straight and bowed at the blonde boy. “Annyeonghaseyo Zelo.” You said as you politely bowed. “Oh so her name was Cho Hee.” The shaggy boy from before spoke. You looked behind him coldly. “Ha-ha, you don’t need to bow at me Cho Hee. We’re in the same class Hyung.” He announced as he looked behind him. *Hyung? You mean this guy is older than us?* you started chuckling softly to yourself as you looked at him. “Yah, just because I’m short doesn’t mean you should laugh. You’re shorter than me after all.” He replied smiling happily that he owned you. You stuck your tongue out. Zelo laughed at the two of you, “Cho Hee, this is Bang Yong Guk. He’s a senior at school.” Zelo smiled at you as he pointed over to Yong Guk. *Bang Yong Guk…* you snapped out of it. “Sorry Zelo, I was just about to leave.” You said as you walked by him. You had bumped into a person. “Aish…” you rubbed your head. You quickly bowed and walked off. The boy you had bumped into looked at Zelo and Yong Guk. “That’s the girl I was talking to you about before Daehyun…” Yong Guk replied as he leaned on the piano.

*Aish, I’m over being stuck in this school. Why me? Why do I have to be the headmasters favourite niece?* you bumped into a pole. “Waa…” you cried as you squatted down to pick you books up. You started rubbing your head. *I have to admit though…I always wanted to be in a school full of guys.* you thought grinning as you got up. “Cho Hee-ah!” you turned around because you heard your name being called. You realised it was Zelo and smiled. He caught up to you and took a breath in. “You walk really fast you know that?” he gave you a childish smile. You blushed slightly. *He’s so nice to me…*

Zelo straightened his clothes and patted his hair down. “Why did you have to go so quickly? Was the headmaster calling you again?” he asked tilting his head. *I haven’t told him that my uncle is the headmaster…ehehe…* you shook your head. “Nope, I just had to do some work, so I was looking for an empty room. The room before began getting crowded.” You said as you turned around and continued walking. “Study for what? You’re the smartest girl here!” he exclaimed as he spread his arms out wide. You gave him a small smile. “Not to mention the only one.” You added as you rolled your eyes. “Can you tell me why again?” he asked giving a small pout. *Aish, I know where this is going…* you face palmed yourself and turned around, walking to the music room again. *He-he, she can read my mind.* Zelo smiled as he thought that.

As you walked in you saw Yong Guk and another boy. “Who’s he?” you softly whispered to Zelo. Zelo looked over, “That’s Jung Daehyun. He’s a year older than us. You bumped into him before. Didn’t you realise?” Zelo asked as he walked in first. *Aish! I bumped into him? I should apologize properly but his mask looks so…scary.* you walked in and sat on a chair, far from anyone else. You saw Zelo and Yong Guk laughing. Daehyun was also smiling slightly. The three of them were near the piano. Yong Guk was sitting on a backwards chair, Zelo was sitting on a table and Daehyun was sitting on the piano chair. *Maybe he isn’t that mean…* you thought as you held your chin. Zelo looked over to you and shouted, “Yah! Cho Hee! Come over and tell us why you’re the only girl again.” You smiled and slowly walked over.