getting to know

School full of blonde hotties

 

*She couldn’t be Youngjae’s sister…could she?* you gave her a weird look. “Oh! Sorry for not introducing myself. I’m Park Mi Cha. I have an older brother in this school as well.” She smiled at you. You smiled back. “Nice to meet you. I’m Lee Cho Hee. Is your brother Youngjae?” you asked tilting your head. She copied you. She snapped out of it. “Ahh, no but his friend is Youngjae. We call him JR.” she replied back. *I knew she couldn’t be Youngjae’s sister. Zelo! You lied to me!* you pouted slightly and looked back at Mi Cha. “Sorry but I was just going to go somewhere. I’ll see you in…” before you could walk off she grabbed you back. You looked at her shocked. She quickly let go. “S-sorry, it’s just that I thought m-maybe we c-could be friends.” She stuttered softly as she looked at the ground. *Kyeopta…wait, friend?* you grinned back hugely at her. “Yeah, that’d be great!” you exclaimed. She looked up at you brightly. “Really?” she asked smiling. The two of you laughed.

As you and Mi Cha were walking, Himchan, Zelo and Yong Guk were in front of you. *I guess I’m going back there again.*you chuckled quietly to yourself. Himchan suddenly stopped and walked to you. He was right in your face. He stared at you for a moment then backed off a little. “I’m Kim Himchan. I’m in the same class as Yong Guk.” He stated as he held his hand out to you. “I’m Lee Cho Hee, I’m with Zelo.” You said about to shake his hand. “No don’t do it!” you heard someone shout. You jolted before you reached his hand. *Y-Youngjae?* you gave him a glare. He ran over to you and Himchan. “Even if you hate me, just trust me this once.” He managed to say as he continued puffing. You ignored him and held Himchan’s hand either way. Himchan smiled evilly at you and you did the same back. His eyes began to widen. The two of you let go and you held a pin in between your fingers. “Think I wouldn’t realise this?” you asked as you threw it at Himchan’s feet. Youngjae straightened up. “Smart girl…” he said softly to himself. You skipped off happily to the music room. Mi Cha had hooked her arms into yours and did the same.

Yong Guk looked back at Himchan. “I told you she would see through it.” Zelo pointed out. “Shut up!” Himchan yelled back at Zelo. “Okay…” Zelo whimpered away. “Yah, you can’t yell at a little kid!” Yong Guk shouted at Himchan. “Sorry Zelo.” Himchan apologized. “He-he, Hyung got caught.” Zelo snickered as he ran towards the room. You were sitting down and talking to Jongup and Youngjae. Daehyun was sitting there as well but he wasn’t really talking. “Yah, I heard that something happened to Hyung’s…” Before Himchan could finish, Yong Guk had slapped his hand over Himchan’s mouth. “Shh!” he grunted at Himchan which had a sleazy smile on his face. *What are the two on about.* another boy had walked into the room. You looked and saw that he had dark hair. *Yes! Not a blonde!* he looked over at you. “Mi Cha, who’s this?” he asked awkwardly as he looked at you. You just awkwardly sat there. “Oppa! This is Cho Hee. She’s that honour student everyone has been talking about.” Mi Cha replied happily. *Everyone?* you looked at Mi Cha shocked. She smiled a little and shrugged.

The end bell had finally rang. It was time to go home. *I have to clean up the house and wash the dishes…* you gave out a long sigh. “Cho Hee!” you heard Zelo shout out your name. “How about we go out today? Everyone else is. Like a celebration ha-ha.” Zelo laughed as he looked at you. “Sure. That sounds awesome!” you exclaimed. “Just let me go to the headmaster’s office first.” You added as you swung your snoopy school bag over your shoulder. “We’ll meet you at the front gate!” Zelo shouted. You made an okay sign and continued walking to the office. You knocked on the door. “It’s Cho Hee.” You announced yourself. You waited for a reply like always. “Come in Cho Hee.” You heard a voice call out for you. You opened the door and walked in slowly. “Uncle?” you called out quietly. You noticed he was on his desk looking at tonnes of paper. “I’ll be home a little late okay?” you asked as you watched his reaction. “Okay. Not too late alright?” he said back, not even looking up at you. *Uncle…you should take a rest.* you walked out of there sadly. You closed the door and took a breathe. “Yah, were you in trouble?” you jumped at the sudden voice. It was Daehyun. “Oh oppa, it’s just you.” You suddenly covered your mouth. He was shocked. “S-sorry…” you apologized softly as you looked away and blushed. He smiled and pulled your chin so that you were looking at him. “Don’t worry. Call me oppa from now on okay?” he said as the both of you walked to the front gate.