Introducing Taemin

School full of blonde hotties

 

Taemin brought you back to his place. You comfortable sat on his couch. “Do you have family here?” you asked quietly, afraid that they might be asleep. He was in the kitchen. He came back and gave you a glass of warm milk. “Narh, I live with my older brother but he’s normally out on holidays around the world.” Taemin waved his finger around then sipped his warm milk. You had chugged all of yours down. “Yummy?” he asked playfully as he smiled. You smiled back. “Yup!” you exclaimed happily. He went off to pack up the cups. You sat there looking around. There was a picture of a little boy standing in front of a school. You got up and went closer to it. “Ha-ha, you saw it aye.” He laughed as he began to blush. “Aww, is this you? You’re so cute!” you exclaimed. You couldn’t help but squeal. “Ha-ha, are you tired? I’ll show you to my room. Ah, I mean the room that you’ll be sleeping in.” he quickly turned around, afraid that you might laugh at his speech. Surprisingly, you walked up behind him and leaned on him softly. “He-he, that’s okay.” You said softly. Taemin was blushing badly.

Taemin walked in on your room and lightly rubbed your cheek with his thumb. “Cho Hee, it’s morning.” He sang. You pouted and rubbed your eyes. You sat up and continued to rub your eyes. Taemin softly chuckled to himself. *Kyeopta.* he thought. “Did you want to walk to school by yourself…” you had interrupted him. “No. C-can you walk with me?” you asked softly. He had wide eyes for a moment but smiled and nodded. The both of you got ready and were off to school. You and Taemin chatted and laughed together. You were really getting to know him. You had reached the school gates. You saw Yong Guk standing there. Quickly, you grabbed Taemin’s arm and pulled him inside the school quickly before Yong Guk could see. “Whoa, Cho Hee. Are you alright?” he asked you. You stopped. “Yeah…” you said softly. Tears were forming in your eyes. “Yah, it’s okay. I’m here for you okay?” Taemin said comfortably as he cupped your face. You held one of his hands and smiled. “Okay.” You replied quietly.

You walked to your locker and saw Mi Cha there. “Mi Cha!” you exclaimed happily. She closed her locker door and glared at you. You stopped and looked at her. Eun popped out from the side of her and smiled evilly. The two of them left. *She believes her…* you looked down on the floor and walked over to your locker. There was a sudden bang on the side. You looked and saw Eun. You let out a sigh and glared at her. “Don’t you have better things to do rather than annoy me?” you asked crossly. “Oh? Am I annoying you?” she asked sarcastically. “You know. Mi Cha is very gullible. I told her to go get me a drink and she agreed.” She spoke. You cracked your neck and looked at her. “Do I care?” you said in a robotic tone. You and Eun didn’t notice it but B.A.P and Zico were standing at the door. Taemin had called them to come and watch.

What Taemin did to call them to come…

Taemin strutted over to Yong Guk, Daehyun, Zelo and Zico. They were all muttering something. “Yo!” Taemin shouted out calmly. Everyone glared over at him with sharp eyes. “What?” Daehyun said with his muffled voice. “Heh. Just wondering if you believe Cho Hee or not.” Taemin smirked. Yong Guk walked over to him. “What does it matter to you?” Yong Guk said threating as he got up in Taemin’s face. “She’s dead inside now. You happy?” Taemin provoked. Yong Guk’s vein popped up and he grabbed onto Taemin’s collar. Zelo tried to calm him down. “You shouldn’t do that.” Taemin smirked as he pointed to a tattoo on his neck. Yong Guk’s eyes widened and he let go of him. “RK…” Yong Guk said softly. Zelo looked at Yong Guk. “You mean they’re real? Revolutionary killers?” Zelo asked worried. “Real as ever.” Taemin said as he fixed himself up. “Anyways…” he added as he walked over to Zico. Zico stood there staring. Suddenly, Taemin punched him in the face, causing Zico to fall to the floor. “She’s your girlfriend yet you don’t even care about her. You’re worthless…” Taemin spat. His expression had changed completely. He clapped his hands together. “Can you guys come with me? Or else I’ll call them.” Taemin winked as he lead the way.