where to?

School full of blonde hotties

 

“Yah! It’s about time you got here.” Youngjae shouted at you. You stuck your tongue out in reply. He smiled at you a bit and you did the same. *I’ll eventually learn to like him.* Mi Cha ran up and hooked arms with you. “Where did you want to go Cho Hee?” she asked happily. Everyone looked at you. “Ehehe…” you laughed with a blank expression. Youngjae face palmed and Jongup smiled. Everyone else looked in a different direction from each other. Mi Cha awkwardly laughed at you. You looked at everyone. “Yah! You guys should know I’m new here. I don’t live in Korea!” you shouted out angrily. “Ehh? You don’t live in Korea? B-but you speak such well Korean.” Mi Cha said shocked. You calmed down by her. *Kyeopta…* you thought giving her a calm smile. “Alright, since you don’t know let’s go to a shopping centre or something.” Yong Guk suggested as everyone started walking. “Ehh, we’re walking?” JR sang. “You need the exercise oppa!” Mi Cha yelled back. “Yah!” he scolded her. She just stuck her tongue out and laughed when he wasn’t looking.

By about 4:30 you had reached the mall. You and Mi Cha were huffing. “Aish, if you had told us it was this far we would’ve called a taxi!” you managed to shout at Yong Guk. “He-he, are you tired? I’ll piggy back you.” He asked as he leaned down in front of you. You giggled happily then jumped on his back. “Aish, how much do you weigh? You’re so heavy!” he joked around. You bit his neck. “Yah, you’re not supposed to do that unless we’re going out.” He said smiling at you. You hid your face in his back. *Your fault for calling me fat. Blehh.* Zelo ran up to Mi Cha. “Did you want one too?” he asked her smiling. “Ehh? Ah…” she didn’t know what to say. She didn’t want her brother to be angry at her. She looked over to JR. He had just waved a hand at it as if saying: don’t worry about it. Have fun. Mi Cha smiled happily and got onto Zelo’s back. “Zoom! Zoom!” Zelo yelled out playfully as he ran up to catch up to you and Yong Guk.

The nine of you sat down at a huge table. “Alright. Princess should have the first choice. What do you want to eat bub?” Himchan asked you smiling. *Ehh? Princess? Bub? Actually I’m quite fine with bub. Ha-ha.* you shrugged. You got up and pulled Mi Cha up with you. “What do you want to eat?” you asked smiling at Mi Cha. “Umm…I don’t know. How about mango pudding?” she asked you softly. “Mango pudding? I’ve never tried it before.” You stated as you looked at her. She gave you a shocked expression. “Let’s go!” she shouted as the two of you raced to a shop. 

“Okay what did you guys want to eat?” Yong Guk asked Youngjae, Jongup and JR. “I’ll probably buy KFC or something.” Jongup replied as he got up. Youngjae got up with him and the both of them walked to KFC. “Daehyun, did you want anything?” Zelo asked. Daehyun shook his head. “Alright so take care of the table then.” Himchan said as JR, Yong Guk, himself and Zelo walked off to a noodle bar. *I don’t really feel hungry…* he thought as he pulled his mask slightly down to breath. “Rawr!” you shouted at his ear. He jolted up and pulled his mask up quickly. “He-he, you’re not eating anything Daehyun?” Mi Cha asked as she placed two mango puddings down on the table. He shook his head at her. “You sure?” you asked as you went to sit next to Mi Cha. He didn’t reply. You placed three mango puddings on the table next to Mi Cha. “Y-you’re going to eat all of that?” Daehyun got up and pointed over to the stack of mango pudding. You held your spoon in your mouth and nodded.

Everyone had come back with their food. You took a sip of Jongup’s drink when he wasn’t looking. Daehyun laughed quietly to himself when he saw you. Zelo and Yong Guk were slurping up their noodle boxes. JR had just slowly eaten. You looked down and looked back up. Himchan was already finished with his noodle box. *Wahh, so quick!* Yong Guk glared at Himchan who was proudly smiling while Zelo slurped a piece of noddle into his mouth. You and Mi Cha were laughing. As everyone was eating, you and Mi Cha had one more mango pudding box. “Do you want it?” you asked Mi Cha as she scooped another spoonful into . She shook her head at you while holding the spoon in . *Aish…I can’t eat this either…* you thought as you pouted a bit. You looked up and saw Daehyun just laughing at Youngjae and Jongup arguing over the last piece of chicken. You got up and waddled over to Daehyun and placed the mango pudding and a spoon for him. He looked up at you. You smiled at him and walked over to Mi Cha to sit back down. He stared at a bit then pulled his mask down slightly. He could still fit the spoon in without anyone notice. *It’s nice. Thank you Cho Hee.* he thought as he happily ate the spare mango pudding.