performance

School full of blonde hotties

 

The bell had ringed but since Block B’s older brothers were visiting, everyone gathered to the performing arts room to watch. *Yes! No humanities!*you were overwhelmed with joy when you knew that you were going to miss out on the first two periods of the worst subjects. The four of you were walking towards there. “How about last one there is the rotten egg?” Yong Guk playfully said as he ran off. Daehyun sped past you. You quickly realised what was going on. Zelo was a head of you. He looked back at you and laughed. You gave a grin and ran as fast as you could. You had passed Yong Guk but were still behind Zelo. *Aish! How fast can that giant baby run?*

You eventually reached the performing arts room. You were still a few meters away but you were at your limit. Your vision began to get blurry and you were puffing hard. You bumped into someone. “Ahh…” you were about to apologize but you stumbled back on the floor. “H-hey! Are you alright?” a guy with long blonde hair asked you. He helped you get up. You looked at his features. *His long hair reminds me of Youngjae oppa…but he looks a lot like Zico.* he smiled at you. “You’re new here aren’t you?” he asked you. You snapped out of it. “Ehehe…yeah.” You replied as you rubbed the back of your head. “Oh, are you hurt anywhere?” he asked as he helped you up. You dusted yourself off. “I guess not.” You smiled at him. He smiled back. “Daesung!” a guy with hair flying to the side shouted out. He had pulled a red mask down to his neck. “I got to go. See you soon?” Daesung asked you smiling as he began jogging off. “Sure!” you shouted out. You watched as he fist pumped the air. You laughed to yourself. *Daesung aye?* you smirked.

Zelo finally found you. “Where were you Cho Hee? The Hyung’s are already inside.” Zelo said as he grabbed your arm and pulled you along. You continued to look at Daesung. Zelo stopped. “What are you looking at?” he asked, just about to cover your vision to see where you were looking but you had quickly looked over at him. “Nothing.” You smiled. Zelo led you into the room first. “First class seats! Hoop!” Yong Guk shouted. His ‘hoop’ made him sound so manly. Block B was also sitting there. There was only one spot left. You gulped as you walked over. You sat in between Zico and Daehyun. You looked to the floor. B-Bomb looked over at you. “Hey. Calm down.” He sang out as he tapped your shoulder. You looked over to Daehyun, Yong Guk and Zelo. You saw Yong Guk nod at you and smile. You smiled back. People were starting to walk in. You, B.A.P and Block B were all hanging out and laughing together. Everyone began to quiet down and you saw the curtains open.

Your eyes widened. *Daesung?* it was him. “Big Bang! Woo!” Everyone was screaming loudly. Clapping and Cheering. All for Big Bang. Daesung was dancing and singing with four other people. “Wow, fantastic baby.” You saw the five of them sing out at the end. “Yeah! That’s my bro!” Zico screamed out next to you. You looked over and laughed. Even B.A.P were cheering. You realised that the guy was wearing a red mask and he reminded you of Daehyun. You looked to your right, over at Daehyun. He was too busy cheering. *Idol perhaps?* you smiled and began screaming as well.

Lunch time had arrived and everyone had calmed down with Big Bang. You were eating your sandwich with B.A.P when Zelo noticed that a huge group was coming towards the both of you. You turned around and saw Kyung and P.O. “Block B and...” you voice drifted off. You didn’t know who the others were. “Big Bang…” Daehyun said through his mask. You turned around to the three of them. “V.I.P visits.” Yong Guk chuckled. You looked back at Block B and Big Bang. They were really close to you now. You tilted your head. “Wait…there are five people in Big Bang and seven people in Block B.” you said as you watched them walk closer and closer. “That’s easy!” Zelo exclaimed as he took another bite from his sandwich. “Taeil and Jaehyo are brothers.” Yong Guk explained as he stood up. Daehyun and Zelo followed him. You didn’t know what was going on so you stood up as well. The three of them bowed. You tilted your head and turned around. It was Big Bang, right up close. “So this was the girl?” a guy with two shaved sides and a Mohawk asked. Daesung smirked. “Yeah.” 

-----------------------

Ayo~ yes! It's Big Bang! Wow~ Fantastic baby -starts dancing- Erhm... Did you like it? Anyways i got lazy describing what they looked like but just have to point out, Daesung's hair is from the MV and Taeyang's notorious Mohawk because i hate his hair now =.= god style your hair back again.