Are they dating?

School full of blonde hotties

 

You hadn’t realised it but you took a nap right after watching Yong Guk’s recording of you and Mi Cha. Zelo had also fallen asleep. “Hyung she’s sleeping.” Daehyun said softly. He had pulled his mask down for this occasion. “Oh? Showing your face now? What if she wakes up?” Yong Guk joked around. “Hyung she’s sleeping.” Daehyun repeated ignoring him. Yong Guk chuckled a bit as he placed you next to Zelo. You furrowed your eyebrows and groaned for a bit then went back to normal. “Kyeopta…” Yong Guk said softly. He placed a blanket over the two of you and walked off to the kitchen. Daehyun followed him. “Why do I have to do it? It’s not my house.” Daehyun whined as he looked over to the pile of filthy dishes. “Yah, just help me. As promised, I’ll give you the y photos of Cho Hee.” Yong Guk said as he lifted an eyebrow. Daehyun stood there frozen. *W-what pictures?* Daehyun wanted to ask but thought it would’ve been too obvious. Yong Guk laughed at his reaction and went to work on the dishes.

You woke up later to Zelo poking your cheeks. “Wahh, so soft.” Zelo was playing around. You puffed you cheeks up and saw him grin wider. You laughed quietly as you sat up. *What are the oppa’s doing?* you asked yourself as you looked over to the kitchen. “Waa! Oppa!” you cried out like a child. Yong Guk quickly rushed into the lounge room. “What’s wrong?” he asked you quickly. “Whatcha doing in there?” you asked smiling and tilting your head to the side. Yong Guk laughed as he got you up, held your hand and walked you over to the kitchen. You saw Daehyun quickly jolt and reach for something black. He had turned around so he wasn’t facing you. *What was that black thing?* Daehyun was fixing his mask. He turned around and gave you an eye smile. “Ta-dah!” he sang as he pointed over towards sink. You started clapping happily. “Did you two do it?” you asked looking side to side at the both of them. They just smiled.

The four of you sat in front of the T.V. It was already late and you were falling asleep. Buzz buzz… Your phone began vibrating. You quickly checked it and realised it was a text from Daesung. Before you read it you realised something. *Is this going to be like my dream?* you stared blankly for a moment and went back down to reading it. Where are you? I’m in front of your house now. I thought you might want to have some fun with me before I leave. You read it over and over. *It’s something like my dream…* you read the end. *Before I leave? What do you mean? Are you already going oppa?* you began to text back. Zelo was slyly watching you. I’m at a friend’s house right now. If you want, I’ll meet you at the school. Zelo was confused. *Why is she going to the school?* Daesung instantly texted back saying okay. You stood up. “Oppa, I’m going outside for fresh air.” You said softly as you tapped Yong Guk’s leg. He groaned back and you quickly grabbed your jacket and left.

You ran down to the school. Daesung turned around as he heard your footsteps. “Your late.” He sang. You reached him panting. “My oppa didn’t let me out of the house.” You replied quickly. That was the first thing that came to your mind. “You shouldn’t be late for a date.” Daesung wagged his finger in front of you. “I’m not late.” You debated back. Daesung laughed as he held you by the waist and pulled you in closer. You were shocked by his sudden movements. “O-oppa.” You stuttered as you began to blush. He smiled and leaned in closer. “Be mine just for one night.” He whispered into your ear. You smiled slightly by his words and hugged him. After a moment, you two hopped onto Daesung’s motorbike and he began to speed off.

After a while, Yong Guk began to worry about you. “Yah Zelo, where’s Cho Hee?” Yong Guk asked worried. “I read that she was meeting up with Daesung Hyung.” Zelo replied without looking at the screen. “Really? Are those two dating?” Daehyun asked quickly shocked. The two of them looked over at Daehyun. The shy Daehyun quickly covered his flustered face. “Oh? Little Daehyun likes Cho Hee!” Yong Guk teased. Zelo and Yong Guk kept teasing over and over.