this couldn't be happening right?

School full of blonde hotties

 

You thought about it for a moment. “C-can I tell you later?” you stumbled. Zico smiled and pushed away your fringe from your face. “Of course. Just don’t make me wait too long.” He shouted out as he walked off waving. You watched him walk off then checked your phone. “Aish! Yong Guk oppa is going to kill me!” you shouted at yourself as you ran out the school gates. You rushed your way back to Yong Guk’s house. You quickly slammed the door open. “Sorry!” you apologized bowing quickly. You stopped and looked up. Everyone was looking at you weirdly. “For what?” Zelo asked. Daehyun went back to watching Yong Guk and Zelo gaming. *Urgh, they didn’t even care about me.* you pouted and stormed off to your room. Daehyun watched quietly as you walked upstairs. “Have you told her yet?” Yong Guk asked, still watching his game. Daehyun let out a sigh and just continued watching.

You walked into your room and lay on your bed looking up at the ceiling. You spun your phone around in your hands as you continued to look up. “Zico? Or Daehyun?” you asked yourself softly. You sighed and rolled over to your side. You went through your phone to the contact’s list. *Zico…* you stopped at his name and smiled a bit. “Yes oppa.” You hugged your phone tightly and giggled to yourself. You immediately called Zico. Daehyun was walking upstairs when he heard you giggling. *She’s so cute.* he smiled. He took off his mask and breathed in. He was working up the courage to tell you that he loved you like no one else could. He walked up to your room. “I love you too.” You spoke. *What?* Daehyun asked to himself. He leaned lightly on your door so he could listen closely. “Ha-ha I love you Zico. Good enough?” you laughed. Daehyun fell back. He crashed into his bedroom door and walked inside. As Daehyun closed the door you peeked out of your room. “What was that?” you asked yourself. You shrugged it off and went back into your room talking to Zico.

Daehyun was leaning on his desk as he sat on the floor. He was grasping his chest hard. *No Cho Hee! No! You’re supposed to be mine!* Daehyun clenched his teeth together hard as he clawed himself at the heart. Tears came falling out from his eyes. “No…Cho Hee. Please don’t do this to me…” he said softly as he began sobbing in his room. He stumbled up and sat on his bed as he clasped his head together. “If only I told you sooner. You could’ve been mine…” Daehyun’s voice drifted off. His hands began to form into fists. His veins on his neck started popping up. “No!” he yelled out completely. He punched the wall causing a huge hole to appear. He then began to start throwing everything in his room around. Everyone heard the loud noises and stood outside of Daehyun’s door. “What is he doing?” you asked Yong Guk and Zelo softly.

Yong Guk started banging on the door. “What are you doing in there?” he shouted out. The sounds eventually calmed down. You and Zelo held on to each other, afraid of what might’ve happened. Yong Guk had opened the door slightly but quickly slammed it closed. Yong Guk frantically waved his hand at you to tell the both of you to get lost. You and Zelo ran down stairs and just listened. “What do you think could’ve happened?” you asked Zelo worriedly. “Did you reject him?” Zelo asked sternly. “What?” you asked confused. “Well what were you doing in your room?” Zelo asked curiously. “I was talking on the phone with Zico. He asked me out and I said yes.” You replied softly. Zelo had his eyes wide. He finally understood what was going on. “Cho Hee…” Zelo said sadly. He held onto you and rubbed your back. *Zelo?* you weren’t a hundred per cent sure about what was going on.

Yong Guk opened the door wide and walked in. Daehyun glared at him and Yong Guk closed the door. Yong Guk looked around the mess. “What’d you do?” he asked shocked. Daehyun held his head with one hand and sighed. “Cho Hee loves Zico Hyung…” Daehyun spoke softly. Daehyun then began to play with his mask in his hands. Yong Guk wasn’t sure what to say. “Daehyun, if it doesn’t work out, you can still be there for her.” Yong Guk tried to comfort. Daehyun stood up. “And end up like what? Like you Hyung? She saw you once with that girl and now she…” Daehyun seemed like he was about to explode. But he had calmed himself down and sat back down on the bed. “I want to always be with her…” Daehyun sobbed. Yong Guk stood in front of him and rubbed his back. 

------------------------------

Waaaaa~ Poor Daehyun! D; -tears- shocking no? i just got PLENTY more ideas so i shall continue writing. ITS NOT THE END YET ;) so cooonnnntinue reading and please comment ^^ <3 -bbuing bbuing-