Block B

School full of blonde hotties

 

As you ran onto the court and got into your position, you realised there was a blonde boy that had just suddenly stood up. *, does he see through my disguise?* but you noticed that he sat back down. You let out a deep breath and fixed your hair. *Hopefully noting bad happens…* you thought as the game started. “What was that before Zico?” a young boy asked the blonde one. Zico had just waved it off. *I remember that guy…what’s his name? Ch…ch…* he was trying hard to remember the name.

Through the game, B.A.P had 30 points while Block B had 33. “C’mon guys, we need to win this!” Yong Guk shouted out. Everyone was tired and panting. *Aish, how fit are these guys?* you were practically dead. Mi Cha sneaked next to you. “Can you keep going?” Mi Cha whispered. You gave her a dopey smile and a thumbs up. She sat back up straight, concerned for your well-being. You looked up and realised there was storm clouds forming. *Will it rain?* you thought. “Chung-Ho!” Youngjae shouted. You quickly snapped out of it and caught the ball he threw at you. “Shoot!” Himchan shouted. Daehyun was making shooting movements. You turned around and got positioned. You bent your knees and jumped for the 3 pointer. Something happened and the ball came crashing down to the side of you. “Oi! Only six players allowed!” you heard Yong Guk yell out. Out of the shock you looked up and saw the blonde boy. You were pissed off. “Yah! I could’ve made that!” you shouted at him. Thank god no one had realised your high voice. “Only boys.” He said. You extended your arms to the side. “Do I look like a chick to you?” you shouted at his face. He smiled. “Sorry Chung-Ho but I’m not a fool.” He replied as he held his hands at the back of his neck. “What?” you yelled out.

“Cho…Chung-Ho!” Mi Cha shouted as she ran to your side. “You’re probably on this too right?” Zico asked Mi Cha. She bit her lip so that nothing came out of . “Yah, Mi Cha go sit down.” You said with a deep voice. She was clinging onto your arm. You lightly nudged her off and she walked back down to her seat. “When are you going to tell them?” he asked you. “Tell them what?” you asked back coldly. Something wet dropped onto your shoulder. Your eyes widened. The light rain became heavier and heavier. B.A.P and Block B were too interested in your and Zico’s conversation but they enjoyed the rain as well, it became like a shower for them. Jongup also got up and enjoyed the rain while Mi Cha was watching everything from afar, under the shade of the school building.

You stood there. *Too late…* you looked to the ground as you felt your hair fall down. “Cho Hee…” Yong Guk said softly. Everyone was shocked that you actually looked like a guy. You looked up angry. “How did you know?” you asked softly, so only him and you could hear the question. “Ehh? You don’t remember me?” he asked acting shocked. The rain began to lightly stop. You shook your head as an answer. “Do you remember this?” he asked as he ran and picked up some flowers and handed it to you. “Cho Hee! Be my girlfriend!” he shouted in a childish voice. Your eyes widened, “Woo Ji Ho?” he smiled and nodded. “Call me Zico from now on.” He added as he went over to Block B. Taeil walked up to Yong Guk. “Yah, we’ll call it even.” He said as he stuck his hand out. Yong Guk stared at him for a while then smiled and shook his hand. “What are they doing there?” Mi Cha asked herself as she tilted her head to the side. The rain had stopped.

You walked up to Daehyun. He stared at you for a bit the pulled your head into his chest. You were shocked but then calm down. *Thank you oppa…* you gripped his wet shirt. You felt something press up on your back. “Group hug!” Himchan shouted as you got squashed in by the group of boys. Mi Cha smiled from afar. Everyone was having fun. You finally got out of that huge group and walked over to Zico. You held his hand and pulled him away so you could talk. You pulled him and then stopped. You still held his hand. “What you meant in primary…do you still mean it?” you asked softly. “What?” he asked. You then felt him pull you in. He hugged you tightly. “I’ve always meant that. When I heard a new guy has come to school and found out that he liked you, I was sure to never lose you. But then you started to move places. I was crushed by that Cho Hee. Chung-Ho also transferred, I found that suspicious until today…” his voice drifted as he let go of you lightly. You looked up to him and he leaned down and pecked your lips. Daehyun saw and he clenched his fist. Yong Guk saw from the corner of his eyes and his veins started to pop up.