lolly paradise~

School full of blonde hotties

 

You looked over to Himchan a few times just to make sure that he isn’t telling anyone. He smiled at you and did a Shh sign by putting his index finger on his lip. *Wahh so hot…* you began to blush. “Is everyone done?” JR asked as he stood up. “Pretty much.” Mi Cha said. Zelo mumbled something. “Yah! Stop talking with your mouth full!” Youngjae shouted at Zelo. Zelo pouted at him as he swallowed. Before Zelo could talk he got slapped behind the head. “And stop eating.” Daehyun added. Zelo stuck his tongue out at Daehyun then began eating quickly. “Yah, you’re going to choke…” Jongup said but before you knew it, Zelo began to choke. “Oppa!” you quickly shouted. Yong Guk quickly got up and slapped Zelo’s back hard 3 times. “You better?” he asked smiling evilly. Zelo made his head fall to the table. “Better…” he groaned.

When everyone walked outside you hooked arms with Youngjae. “Let’s go shopping now!” you announced smiling. “But Jongup oppa still owes me a lollipop.” Mi Cha said softly as she hooked arms with Jongup. As usual, he just smiled. “I know a really good candy shop downstairs.” Zelo said as he pointed over to an escalator. Himchan and Yong Guk were whispering stuff to each other. “Yah, what are you two saying?” Youngjae said coldly. “Should you really be talking to your Hyung like that?” Yong Guk joked. “Hasn’t the area of JR suddenly gotten colder?” Himchan asked as everyone looked at him. JR had a blank expression and limped to a side. Daehyun walked over and stood next to him, staring blankly as well. Daehyun’s eyes widened and quickly jolted back to where he was. Everyone then turned their heads to Daehyun. “Cold…” he said through his mask. Everyone began laughing.

As you were going down the escalator you looked down and saw Block B walking. You jumped a little. “Yah, are you alright?” Youngjae asked you kind of coldly. “Ehehe, I’m fine.” You replied faking a giggle. You looked back to Block B. *Aish, walk faster!* your teeth were grinding together. “Hey, it’s Block B!” Zelo shouted out. Yong Guk quickly turned around from talking to Himchan to look. Block B also heard their name and turned around. You turned back and glared at Zelo. *What are you? Stupid?* Zelo quickly looked the other way. When you got off the escalator, Yong Guk quickly grabbed your hand and led you away. “O-oppa!” you shouted. You looked back at everyone else. You saw Himchan and Taeil bow to each other as B.A.P ran after you. Through the stampeding crowd, you saw Zico. He had run his thumb across his bottom lip and winked at you. You gulped as you quickly turned around. *Why did he do that?*

Yong Guk stopped and you crashed into him. “Yah!” you shouted out as you pouted at him. He looked down to you, his face was serious for a second but it had quickly changed to a grin. “Didn’t you want to go to the lolly shop?” Yong Guk asked as he nodded his head towards the shop. Mi Cha quickly pounced on you. “What is wrong with you two? Always running!” she exclaimed while panting. You and Yong Guk looked back and everyone was tired. You gave out an awkward giggle as you walked into the shop with Mi Cha. “Hyung! I’m hungry again!” Zelo shouted from the back. “You just ate!” Himchan and Youngjae shouted back. Yong Guk laughed as he walked into the shop. Daehyun followed him then everyone else walked in.

When you and Mi Cha walked in, it felt like paradise. “Wahh! So many!” the both of your cried as you ran around the shop looking at the things you liked. “What did you girls want?” Jongup asked smiling. The both of you didn’t answer because you were too focused on the shelves. “Ooh snobbed!” Zelo said with a deep voice. “Aish…” Yong Guk breathed out as he looked at Zelo. Zelo smiled as he walked off looking at shelves. Daehyun looked at his phone then showed it to Himchan. “Hyung, it’s getting late.” He whispered. Yong Guk looked back to Himchan then walked to you. “Quickly choose what you want so I can go home and get my way with you.” He said quickly. “Okay.” You replied he was grinning widely. “Yah! Wait!” you shouted at him. Yong Guk quickly ran off laughing.