Daehyun and Yong Guk just kicking back

School full of blonde hotties

 

Zico realised that Yong Guk and Daehyun were standing there. He took his headphones off. “Did you guys want something?” Zico asked while staring at them. Yong Guk smirked. “Sure, we just want to talk!” he exclaimed as he pushed Zico into the bushes. “What the—” Zico couldn’t finish his sentence. Daehyun had hooked him across the face. Zico fell to the floor grasping his bruised cheek. “ing stay away from Cho Hee!” Yong Guk shouted. They both left with Zico still on the floor. “Like hell I would now.” Zico whispered to himself. He got up and walked out of the bushes. “Zico!” a familiar voice called him. “Oh, P.O. What are you doing here?” Zico asked as if nothing had happened. “What’s with your cheek? It’s really red!” P.O exclaimed as he looked at Zico’s bruised cheek. Zico gave him a small smile. “No worries. It’s my problem.” He said as he and P.O walked off.

Daehyun walked with Yong Guk back to his place. “Yah, wouldn’t your sister worry about you?” Yong Guk looked back to Daehyun asking him as he opened the door. Daehyun shook his head. Yong Guk opened the door and turned around smiling widely. Daehyun stared at him. “When was the last time we had a fight against each other?” he asked laughing. Daehyun stared then gave him and eye smile. The both of them raced to the couch. Yong Guk dived onto it while Daehyun sat on him. “Yah! You know the rules! First one on the couch gets the couch, the rest sit on the floor!”

Daehyun laughed behind his mask and poked at Yong Guk’s stomach. “When was the last time you got off the couch?” Daehyun asked sarcastically. Yong Guk pushed him off. Daehyun landed on the floor with a thud. “It’s my house so I get the better remote.” Yong Guk chuckled. The both of them played street fighter for a while. Buzz buzz… Yong Guk’s phone was vibrating. He paused the game and checked. “The boys are asking what we did.” Yong Guk said as he began typing back. “We just talked.” Daehyun answered back. Daehyun then pulled out his phone and checked it. *Yong Guk Hyung is a slow texter.* he thought as he unlocked his phone. There were 5 new messages on it. All of which were from his older sister. He gave out a sighed and called her number. “Eun Ae?”  Yong Guk asked as he looked up from his phone. Daehyun nodded, not even looking back at him. Yong Guk gave out a small chuckle.

The phone was finally answered. “Yah! Where are you? Are you okay? Why aren’t you at home?” all of these questions were screamed through the phone. It was so loud that Daehyun had to pull the phone away from his ear for a second. Yong Guk was lying on the couch and laughing at Daehyun. He snatched Daehyun’s phone away from him. Daehyun quickly turned around and stared at him. *What are you going to do Hyung?* he thought while staring. “Eun Ae noona!” Yong Guk sang through the phone.

Daehyun face palmed himself. *Stupid Hyung…* the phone was silent. Yong Guk gave out a little chuckle and continued, “Daehyunnie is just at my house. We were playing games!” he spoke with a childish voice. Daehyun then jolted and glared at Yong Guk. Yong Guk looked back at him and smiled. *What did you just call me?* Daehyun thought as he continue to glare coldly at Yong Guk. “Eun Ae! Daehyunnie is giving me an evil look…” Yong Guk said as he handed the phone over to Daehyun. He quickly snatched it from Yong Guk’s hand. Yong Guk got up and was laughing hard. “I’ll come home soon noona.” He spoke through his mask. He then hanged up. “Yah, she worries about you too much.” Yong Guk said from the kitchen. Daehyun leaned his head back onto the couch. He pulled down his mask and said, “Can’t blame her.” Yong Guk walked over and handed Daehyun a coke can. “Must be hard working as a cop and taking care of your little brother. Especially if he is Daehyunnie.” Yong Guk laughed at the end. Daehyun quickly got up and slapped him across the head. “Aish…” Yong Guk complained.

JR had finally gotten home. “Oppa! Why did you take so long? Umma was getting worried!” Mi Cha squealed at him as he walked in through the door. He ignored her and walked up to his room. He was then hit on the head with something hard. He looked down and realised that Mi Cha threw a shoe at him. She stuck her tongue out and ran to the kitchen. “Yah! Mi Cha!” JR shouted. Mi Cha ran away giggling.