too much clothes for one girl!

School full of blonde hotties

 

Holidays had arrived and as you promised Mi Cha, everyone was going to be at a hot pot party. “Where are we going to do it?” You asked Mi Cha over the phone. “How about your home? None of us have been there yet.” She suggested. You gave out a shocked expression and started looking around. *I don’t think uncle wants me to…* you quickly went back to the phone. “Ehehe, no I can’t. The house is too small.” You lied. You continued to look around the room as she was talking to you. *Too small to fit a whole class room that is…* Mi Cha began shouting your name through the phone. “Y-yah?” you jumped up. “I said how about Yong Guk’s house?” she asked you. You began thinking about it. *I wonder if it’s clean. What if his parents doesn’t let?* you snapped out of it. “Why are you asking me? Why don’t you ask Yong Guk oppa?” you asked her. “What if his parents don’t let?” you added before she could talk. “Oh that’s not a problem. His parents are always on business trips and his the only child. So he stays at home and takes care of everything. I’ll ask him now, so get off the phone!” she shouted at you as she hung up. You laughed and put the phone back into its holder. *I really want to know if it’s clean or not; now that I realised he lives by himself.*

You were in your room looking through clothes. *Aish, why do I at picking out clothes? It would be so much easier if I had a girly older sister.* you gave out a little sigh. There was a knock at your door. “Hmm? Who is it?” you asked. “The master sent me up here to help you.” A small voice replied. *Master? Must be uncle. But why did he send someone up here to help me?* you titled your head as you thought. “C-can I come in?” the voice stuttered. “Oh! Yes of course!” you replied back quickly as you stood up. The door opened and you saw a lady walk in. *She looks like a maid…* you smiled shyly to you. “I’m here to help you pick out clothes for your party.” She said as she looked at the mess of your cupboard. She gave out a shocked expression. You looked at where she was looking. “Oh please don’t mind the mess. How did my uncle know about the party?” you asked as you began to pack up your clothes neatly.

She quickly intercepted you. “Please, let me pack your clothes. That’s what I’m here for. Master found out about the party because one of the other maids was listening over your conversation. We hope you don’t mind.” She replied. You stood up and stepped back. “What you are here for? Master? Other maids?” you asked as you held your head. She looked up at you. “This must be confusing for you.” She said smiling. You nodded back. “Your uncle has hired maids. This is a very big house you know.” She explained to you. You sat down on your bed laughing. “Okay, I think I understand most of it know.” You chuckled to her. She clapped her hands together and you looked at her. “Shall we pick out your clothes now?” she asked smiling. You smiled back and nodded.

You opened your cupboard again. She quickly closed it. “Not these clothes!” she exclaimed as she grabbed your wrist. “Then what?” you asked as you followed her. She smiled at you then opened a huge door. You looked in and gasped. It was a humungous room filled with isles of clothing. “Your uncle loves you very much.” She said softly. You walked in and started rushing through the clothes. “There are so much here, how am I supposed to choose from it all?” you asked as you tried counting the isles. The maid chuckled. “Well, since you are going to a party. What kind is it? Formal or…?” he voice drifted as she asked you. You looked back at her. “Something not too formal but still looks nice. Maybe something urban as well.” You replied back. “Then you are on the wrong isle.” She replied as she walked over to you and pulled you down 3 other isles.

After hours of looking through thousands of clothes, you finally had an outfit to wear later. “Why don’t you wear it on now and see if it looks nice?” the maid suggested. You smiled gleefully and nodded. You had changed into a plain white t-shirt, light brown short shorts, a brown-maroon coloured jacket and black heels that went up your leg. You turned around. “I really like the heels.” You grinned. However, the maid was pouting. “What’s wrong?” you asked her wondering why she was making that face. “We’re missing a few accessories…” she thought. She then jumped up and ran off somewhere. *I wonder what she’s getting.* you stood there waiting for her to come back. “Add these on too!” she suggested smiling gleefully at you. You swung on your shoulder a brown leather bag that hung down to your waist and a black and white fashion scarf. “Perfect!” she squealed.