let's go out~

School full of blonde hotties

 

The 9 of you had been watching movies since breakfast. Everyone had gotten to choose one. Yong Guk, obviously, wanted to watch war movies. It was about 1 when you got bored. “Oppa! Let’s go out! I’m bored watching movies and my legs are getting soar.” You pouted at them as you stood and covered the T.V. “Then what did you want to do?” Himchan asked as he leaned to the side to watch a movie. “Go out!” you exclaimed with big hand movements.

Mi Cha clapped her hands together and stood up quickly and smiled at you. “I agree, let’s go out!” the both of you high fived and laughed. “Who’s going to take you?” JR asked coldly. Mi Cha pouted. “I’ll go.” Youngjae said as he got up and smiled at you. “Yay! Thank you oppa!” you squealed. “Yah, when were you two so close?” Yong Guk asked as he eyed you. You saw Daehyun eye you as well. You pouted and stomped your feet. “I want to go out!” you complained. You began to tug on Youngjae’s arm. “Yah, I’m only doing this for before.” He said as he rubbed his head. You looked up at him and smiled. He looked away and began to blush.

Zelo had just walked in with a lollipop in his mouth. “Yah! Is that mine?” Mi Cha yelled out as she pointed at Zelo. Zelo began panicking and put up his hands as if saying it wasn’t me. Zelo then pointed at Daehyun. Daehyun jumped up with wide eyes. He then pointed at Jongup. “Did you do it oppa?” Mi Cha grumbled. “Uh huh.” Jongup replied as he looked side to side, having no idea what was happening. She marched over there and stood in front of him. Jongup smiled back as he looked up. “He-he, then you can go buy me some more candy!” she giggled as she hooked his arm and pulled him up. Jongup continued to smile. Zelo began to pout. “Yah, I’ll go too! Oppa come with me!” Zelo shouted at Mi Cha and Yong Guk. “But I’m so tired!” Yong Guk complained as he leaned on Himchan.

You all went out to a mall. Yong Guk, Himchan and JR we’re mumbling under their breaths. Just to tease them you turned around and said, “He-he don’t you love my persuasion skills?” you chuckled and skipped on. You had your arm hooked with Youngjae still. Daehyun and Yong Guk were carefully following close behind you. “Yah, this is so awkward! Youngjae is going out with Cho Hee and Mi Cha going out with Jongup. Which I should have known about sooner. But also with 2 Hyungs and a maknae following behind them so closely.” JR pointed out the obvious.

You and Mi Cha spun around quickly. *Did he really just say that?* the both of you looked at each other as you thought the same thing. “When did I start going out with Cho Hee? She’s so small…” his voice drifted as he saw that you were glaring at him. “Small where?” you demanded to know. Yong Guk quickly bent down and picked you up bridal style. “Yah! Oppa!” you screamed. Everyone began to start looking at you. You started to hide in his chest. “Shh, we’ll go to my favourite place. Okay?” he laughed and ran off. “A hotel?” Himchan chuckled to himself. “Let’s follow Mi Cha!” Zelo shouted out as he held Mi Cha’s hand and followed his Hyung.

You finally snapped out of your daze. “Yah! Oppa! How long do you plan to hold me like this?” you shouted as you started to lightly punch on his chest. “Forever if I could.” He replied. You looked up and began to blush. *R-really?* Yong Guk smirked. “But you’re too fat.” He chuckled. You twisted his and he quickly let go of you and dropped to the floor. “That hurts!” he shouted you pouted and stormed off. *As long as I am far away from him I’m fine!* Zelo and Mi Cha stopped at a bench. Both of them were breathing heavily. “H-how fast is Hyung?”  Zelo asked Mi Cha as he panted. Mi Cha shrugged and leaned back on the bench. “Ice cream!” she shouted as she pulled Zelo to a shop. “W-where are we going?” he asked while he was suddenly pulled from his comfortable spot.

“Aish, where did the four of them go?” Himchan asked as he, Jongup, Youngjae, Daehyun and JR began to look for the four of you. “Where’s Hyung’s favourite place?” Jongup asked. The five of them stood there to think. Daehyun shot up. “What is it Daehyun?” JR asked as he saw his sudden reaction. “The arcade.” Daehyun’s muffled voice said. The five of them began to run off in the direction of the arcade.