i love Korea

School full of blonde hotties

 

You were sitting on the couch with your uncle. Everyone had gone home and your uncle had previously told you that he needed to speak with you. He calmly placed his hand on yours. “Cho Hee…” he said softly. You could tell it was something bad. His facial expression was depressed. “What’s wrong uncle? Did the business trip not go so well?” you asked curiously. He shook his head. “I went to visit your mother Cho Hee. She had called me.” He replied. He was looking down at his legs. Your eyes widened. *Mum…* your uncle took a deep breath in. “Your mother’s pregnant.” He said as he looked at you. Your eyes began to glisten. “You mean…Dad’s back? And I’m going to have a baby brother or sister? Uncle, that’s great!” you exclaimed as you pranced around the room. Your uncle slowly stood up and walked over to you. “It’s not your father…” he said softly. You stopped and looked at him. “What?” you asked confused. “B-but you said…” your voice drifted and your uncle interrupted you. “I just said your mum was pregnant. I never said it was with your dad.” He said sternly. Your mood changed completely. “W-why?” you asked getting teary.

You and your uncle sat back down on the couch. You heard the door open then close. “Should I go check who that is?” you asked as you got up a bit. Your uncle stopped you. “No that’s okay. It’s probably just the maids.” He waved it off. “Anyways, Cho Hee…” your uncles eyes drifted to the side of your head. You looked at him. “Uncle?” you asked as you turned around. You stood up quickly. “Umma…” you said softly. She stood there smiling. She began to get teary as well. You quickly ran over to her and hugged her. “It’s been so long…” she sobbed in your ear. Your uncle stood up and placed his hand on your shoulder. “You’re going home with you mum.” He said as he patted your shoulder. Your eyes widened and you stopped hugging your mum. “What? Why?” you asked looking at your uncle and mother. “You have a new dad now. He’s American. He’s helped our family get out of the gutters Cho Hee. Your brother really likes him. And you’re going to get a little brother or sister soon.” You mum said softly as she rubbed her stomach.

You stumbled back and fell on the floor. “Y-you got a new husband while I was gone?” you stuttered as you looked up at your mum. Your uncle helped you back onto your feet. “Let’s go Cho Hee. The taxi driver is waiting.” Your mother spoke as she held your hand and pulled you along. *No…No this can’t be happening. I have a life here. I don’t want to leave it just like that!* you broke free of your mother’s hold. She looked back at you shocked. “I…I want to stay here.” You stated sternly as you stood firm. “What?” you mother asked softly. “I have friends here Umma. I can’t just leave them! I have to take care of uncle as well. He’s getting frail Umma!” you shouted out. Your mother stood firm. “Lee Cho Hee, you are coming with me. Your uncle has the house maids and I need your help taking care of the baby.” Your mum scolded you. You wanted to cry. Your uncle comfortably rubbed your arm. “That baby will never be a sibling of mine! I want Appa back Umma!” you shouted out at the top of your lungs.

B.A.P was at the gate of your house when they heard you yell out. “Is…Is everything alright in there?” Jongup asked worriedly. Himchan shrugged. “Maybe we should come back later Hyung.” Daehyun said softly to Yong Guk. “Yeah…Cho Hee is probably busy…” Yong Guk said softly as he turned around. “Did you just say Cho Hee?” a white man asked Yong Guk in English. “Crap a foreigner!” Youngjae exclaimed. “Yes.” Yong Guk answered back with an accent. The white man bowed at Yong Guk. Yong Guk had bowed back slightly. “I’m Cho Hee’s new farther.” He managed to say in Korean. Yong Guk’s eyes widened as he looked back at everyone. They were all shocked as well. Zelo quickly kicked the door open and everyone rushed in.

“Cho Hee! We have to go now! Leave your friends behind. Whether you like it or not you will take care of this new born!” your mum scolded again. This time you were crying. “Cho Hee…you should just go.” Your uncle said softly to you. “But uncle! I like it here. I like living with you. I love Korea!” you exclaimed. “Cho Hee…” Yong Guk said softly. You looked up and saw all of B.A.P standing there.