you are not my daughter

School full of blonde hotties

 

You rushed over and fell into the arms of Yong Guk. Himchan lightly pushed the tears away from your face. Your mother turned around and looked at you. “This? This is your friends? Cho Hee you are just repeating the same thing you did back at home.” Your mother spoke. You quickly turned around. “No Umma. No, I haven’t this time.” You said shaking your head. “What are you going to do Cho Hee? What are you going to do when you get bullied again? You can’t run away for ever…” your mother stopped and walked closer to you. She grabbed your hand. “Come home with me Cho Hee.” She spoke to you in English. Zelo widened his eyes. He lightly pushed your mum away from you. “Sorry but Cho Hee is mine.” He spoke back in English. You looked over at Zelo and smiled a bit. *He can understand English well now.* you thought. Your mother looked at you and Zelo. “How dare you Cho Hee! When I left you with your uncle I didn’t think you would get a boyfriend!” your mother screamed out at you. She walked forward to you. Just then, your mother slapped you across the face. You looked to the floor as you cuffed your slowly burning cheek. “Now come home before I disown you forever.” You mum spoke coldly.

You stood there looking on the floor for a while. “No Umma…” you said softly. “What?” your mother asked. She had heard you but gave you a chance to change your answer. But you didn’t. “I’m staying here. This is my home and this is my family.” You said as you looked up at your mum with red eyes. “Whether you like it or not…” you said softly. Your mother raised her hand at you. You flinched but braced for the hit. “You’re not allowed to hit your kids.” And English voice said. Your eyes widened and you looked up. It was the same white man from before. “Cho Hee. I’m your Appa.” He spoke partially in Korean and English. You stood there firm, not even saying a word. He didn’t mind it though. “She’s coming with us. Let’s go.” Your mother spoke coldly as she walked past the white man. He watched as your mum walked downstairs. “Do you want to go Cho Hee?” he asked you in English. You bit your lips and held back the tears. You shook your head. He just smiled back at you. “Then I’m not going to force you.” He added as he walked downstairs. Youngjae held you gently by the shoulders to comfort you. Your mother looked up and saw you just standing there. She snapped. “You’re not my daughter! You hear me!” she shouted out at you. Your head snapped up. Your mother walked out of the door and into the taxi.

When you heard the taxi engine start, you fell to your knees. “Cho Hee.” Everyone yelled out. You were crying your eyes out. Your uncle kneeled down. “That’s okay Cho Hee. You can stay here with me. I’ll take care of you.” He said softly. You lightly gripped on your uncle’s shirt. “We’re here for you too.” Himchan spoke. You continued to kneel there. *No matter how much you comfort me…I will never recover from those words...spoken by my own mother…* Zelo patted your back. “You should stop crying Cho Hee, before the wind blows and your face will stay like that forever.” Zelo sang. It made you chuckle a bit. You stood up. “I’ll be in my room.” You said softly as you walked off. Everyone else walked downstairs. Except for Daehyun. He stood there watching as you closed the door. Your mother sat the in taxi crying softly as well. “You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself.” The man spoke. Your mother wiped the tears from her cheek. “I want her back Dan. I want her to live with me.” Your mother sobbed softly. He leaned in and comforted her. “She’s older now. And soon enough…this little one will be too. You just have to let her be.” He said softly as he rubbed your mother’s stomach. Your mother smiled a bit as she put her hand on his. “Thank you Dan.” She said softly.

Youngjae sat down on a chair near the bench in the kitchen. Zelo and Jongup were dancing. Himchan and Yong Guk were helping your uncle out in the kitchen. Youngjae started to get annoyed. “Yah! How can you two dance at a time like this?” he scolded. Zelo and Jongup froze. They were afraid of their Hyung. “Yah, it helps them calm down. If you don’t like it don’t watch them.” Yong Guk said with his deep voice. Youngjae puffed out as he watched Himchan, Yong Guk and your uncle.