i'd rather not remember thank you.

School full of blonde hotties

 

You and the three boys walked to school. “Cho Hee! Do you remember what today is?” Zelo happily sang to you. You took a while to think about it. “Umm…no I can’t remember Zelo. What is it?” you asked back looking at him. He smiled cheerfully. “It’s the day you and Mi Cha show us your dance and singing skills!” he sang out again. “Ehh? I want to see that too.” Yong Guk whined. “What? Really? Oh I feel so sick now. Guys take me home.” You started acting like you were going to throw up. “When are they going to perform?” Daehyun asked Zelo softly. “At lunch time in the performing arts stage.” Zelo replied back. “Not if you can’t catch me.” You playfully screamed as you as ran first through the school gates. “Yah!” Yong Guk shouted out as he ran after you. Zelo and Daehyun later then followed.

“Mi Cha!” you screamed out. You were laughing so hard that you couldn’t breathe and you were crying. “What’s wrong Cho Hee?” Mi Cha asked worriedly as she saw your state. “Ha-ha, don’t worry about me. Do you remember what today is?” you asked her panting. Everyone had finally caught up. “Of course!” you sang happily. “We’re performing today.” She went on. You stood up quickly. “You remembered?” you asked with a deep voice. She nodded back in reply. “She’s quick.” Daehyun panted as he pointed to you. You looked back at the almost dead Daehyun. “Yah, if you didn’t wear the mask you could breathe easier.” You said looking at him seriously.

“Fine.” He replied. Everyone then stared at Daehyun. *Is he really going to take his mask off?* everyone stared with excitement. “You ready?” He asked looking at you. Everyone nodded, however. Daehyun slowly unhooked the elastic that went around his ears. He continued to hold it as his mouth. Everyone watched with participation. *What’s under there? Scars? Vampire teeth? No mouth?* your eyes widened as you couldn’t wait anymore. Daehyun slowly raised his hand down. After a few seconds he pulled it down immediately. You, Mi Cha, Zelo and Yong Guk fell back. He had another mask underneath that! “Aish oppa!” you screamed out. Daehyun smiled with pleasure as he saw the four of your reactions.

Most of your class had finished already and it was lunch time. “Cho Hee! Know what time it is?” Yong Guk teased you. “No!” you scream loudly. Of course you knew what time it was. It couldn’t leave your head. *Performance…* you lightly began to bang your head on the locker. “Yah, are you that excited to see me?” Yong Guk joked around. You smiled at him then stuck your tongue out and strutted off. “Yah, don’t act like that.” Yong Guk said as he jogged to catch up to you. When you and Yong Guk reached the performing arts room, Mi Cha, Zelo and Daehyun were already there waiting for you. “What took you so long?” Zelo asked as he fell down backwards to look at you. You looked away and pointed to Yong Guk. He did a double take at you.  “Ehh? Me?” Yong Guk asked dramatically.

You and Mi Cha quickly got on stage and into your positions. You still didn’t like it. “Yah, I don’t remember making any deal like this.” You whispered to Mi Cha as you glared at the three boys. Mi Cha gave out a weak laugh and took a step forward. You copied her. “Welcome to Cookie and Cream’s first performance. Kya!” you made a cute expression as you shouted out. “Ehh? Cookie and Cream?” Yong Guk looked over at Daehyun puzzled. “I’m Cookie!” you shouted sweetly. “And I’m Cream-muu.” Mi Cha had added a cute sound at the end. “Cream-ah you are mine.” Zelo said playfully. Daehyun and Yong Guk looked at him with wide eyes but later just looked back at the stage. You and Mi Cha did a duet song-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn676-fLq7I&ob=av3e. You two were dancing to it as well-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGlK7JQw-fs. You hadn’t realised it but Yong Guk was recording the both of you. Daehyun started laughing. “I need to take a better look at this.” He whispered at the camera. You saw Daehyun walk to the back but then return later. *What was he doing?* the both of you took a bow. “Wahh, I didn’t know Mi Cha was so good at English!” Yong Guk exclaimed clapping. Mi Cha began to blush. “Of course, she’s a top student!” you praised Mi Cha. You then realised something. “Yah! What are you holding in your hand? And why did Daehyun just walk to the back before?” you screamed out. “Oh no, we’re caught!” Zelo shout playfully. The three of them quickly ran out of the room.

-----------------------------------

Ayo~ thanks to Mi Cha for giving me those songs and links. I just couldn't be bothered and i would've just gotten ma boy :L hopefully you guys enjoyed that. BYE BYE~