strongest drinker here y'all!

School full of blonde hotties

 

After a few hours, Mi Cha called back to confirm you the details. You wrote them on a piece of paper and hung up on the phone. “Yong Guk’s house at 2. Remember to bring spare clothes.” You read to yourself. “Why do you need spare clothes mistress?” a maid had asked you as she went to dust some furniture. “Ehehe…you don’t have to call me mistress.” You replied. “I need spare clothes because Mi Cha wants to have a sleep over.” You added as you began walking upstairs. When you walked into your room, you realised a small luggage already packed and waiting on your bed. There was a note on top of it. “I already packed your clothing mistress.” You read it aloud. *Aish, they are so quick!* you smiled as you sat on your bed. You lied down and stared up to the roof. *A sleep over with mostly guys and my first best friend. Wow…*there was a soft knock on the door. “Come in!” you shouted. Another maid had walked in. “When are you going to go?” she asked you as she got your dirty clothes. “The party starts at 2.” You replied still staring at the roof. The maid walked over to your table and looked at your Pikachu clock. “Mistress?” she asked you softly. “Hmm?” you asked sitting up. “It’s 10 more minutes until 2.” She replied as she showed you the time. “Aish! I need to get going!” you exclaimed as you ran out of the room. You then quickly ran back to get your bag. The maid stood there laughing quietly at you.

You ran downstairs with your bag. Just before you ran out the door your uncle called you. “Cho Hee! Make sure you…” his voice drifted. “What’s that uncle?” you shouted back as you opened the door. “Have fun!” he yelled out. You smiled and walked out to the gate. You realised that your uncle had prepared a limousine again. *Really uncle? Aish…* you smiled at the butler as he opened the door for you. You hopped in with your bag and he started to drive off. By the time you got to Yong Guk’s house it was already 2. *I hope Mi Cha doesn’t mind.* you bit your lip. The butler came out and opened the door for you as you got out. You realised everyone was standing outside having fun when you came. “Awkward…” you said to yourself slightly as you rubbed the back of your head. Mi Cha ran over to you and hugged you. “Wahh, you look so pretty!” she exclaimed smiling at you. “T-thank you.” You replied. It was the first time someone complemented on your clothes. She looked behind you and saw the long black limousine. “W-whoa! Is that your car?” she asked shocked. You just awkwardly laughed back as she led you in.

Everyone walked inside the house. “Shall we start the party now?” Himchan asked. “Yeah! Drinks!” Zelo shouted out. Jongup and Youngjae brought different kinds of alcohol from the kitchen. “Y-yah, we shouldn’t be drinking…” Mi Cha said worriedly. “Then you don’t drink.” JR said as he tapped her head with the bottom of a cruiser bottle. “Which one’s the strongest one?” you asked looking at all the different colours. Zelo handed you one. “A-are you really drinking?” Zelo asked shocked. You smiled. “You think I’m a weak drinker? Ha-ha!” you chuckled sarcastically. Everyone was sitting around the table. Daehyun lit the fire as we waited for the water to boil. Yong Guk and Daehyun were sitting next to you while Mi Cha was sitting opposite you. She was between JR and Zelo. *He-he, I bet she’s really happy.* you smiled at her as you took a sip. “Strong?” Youngjae asked as he took a drink of his. You tasted it for a bit in your mouth. “I thought you said this is the strongest.” You said stunned. Everyone had their eyes wide and was staring at you. “It’s the strongest one Cho Hee.” Yong Guk told you. “No it’s not.” You said as you chugged the whole bottle clean. “Woot! Strongest drinker here!” Jongup shouted. Zelo and Jongup began slamming their hands on the table. Everyone was laughing.

The sound of water bubbling came. “Time to eat!” JR exclaimed happily. Zelo reached his chopstick in when Yong Guk pushed it away. “Yah, you have to let royalty eat first.” He joked around. Still, Zelo pouted. You face palmed. Yong Guk grabbed you a couple of things and put it in your bowl. “Thank you oppa!” you squealed as you began to blow on it to make it cooler. You looked over to Daehyun. He looked back at you. His facial expression saying, nicely, what? You smiled back at him. “Nothing oppa.” You sang softly. “Mi Cha why don’t you try this?” you asked as you handed her a bottle of alcohol. She looked over to JR. He had just continued eating. She grabbed the bottle and began drinking. “Y-yah! Not too much!” Youngjae scolded.