when was this?

School full of blonde hotties

 

It was now Tuesday. You woke up and moaned. “Argh, why is it only Tuesday?” you asked yourself as you got up and began getting ready for school. You began brushing your hair down. *I already miss those guys…*you looked to the side of your mirror. There was a group photo of everyone. It was on the first day of school when you had met them. You touched the side of it. “When will you be back?” you asked softly. There was a knock at the bathroom door. “Are you ready mistress?” a voice asked. You jumped. “Y-yes!” you exclaimed back as you opened the door. You ran out the door to the car.

You saw someone walking on the side. Your eyes widened as you saw who it was. “Hmm? Is this where you live?” G-Dragon asked you. You bowed. “T-this is my uncle’s house.” You said as you looked at it. “It’s huge.” He smirked as he glanced at the house then back at you. You awkwardly laughed and rubbed the back of your head. “D-don’t tell anyone about this.” You quickly said. He smiled at you. “Sure I won’t but you have to walk with me to school.” G-Dragon said as he looked over to your car. You thought about it for a while. *What will oppa think? Oh wells, I’ll explain it to them later.* you gave him an eye smile. “Alright.” You replied as you waddled to his side and the both of you began walking to the school.

On your way, the both of you were talking. “So why are you coming back to the school? Didn’t Big Bang just debut not too recent?” you asked while walking. He fixed the strap of his bag pack on his shoulder. “Yeah we did but yah, education is still important. We’re also getting more fans this way.” He said as he looked to the side at you. You finished putting lip balm on your lips. “Well fair enough.” You replied quietly. You had been walking but you almost tripped. “Aish…” G-Dragon mumbled as he caught your arm. He pulled you closer to him. “Are you alright?” he asked with his face so close to yours. He smirked at you. “Can I taste your strawberry lip balm?” he asked you softly as well as giving you a small smirk. You began to blush until you realised where you were. The both of you had already reached school and Yong Guk was staring at you. You quickly jolted back. “T-thank you. I’d best get to class.” You quickly spoke as you ran off to Yong Guk.

Mi Cha tackled you from nowhere. “Yah! What if I fell?” you shouted out. “Then I’d squash you.” She chuckled. “Yeah ‘cause your chubby.” You said softly. “I heard that!” she screamed in your ear. “Aish…” you complained. “Your fault.” Yong Guk laughed. Mi Cha had finally gotten off you and looked back. “Why did you walk to school with G-Dragon?” she asked with wide eyes. “I met him in front of my uncles house….what’s with that look?” you asked looking at her. “H-he’s one of the Kinka’s in the school!” she exclaimed loudly. “Aish, you’re making it such a big fuss. B.A.P are my preferred ones.” You smiled. “But who’s better?” Zelo asked while walking backwards. “Careful.” Daehyun said through his mask. Just at that moment, Zelo had almost fallen. Daehyun lightly face palmed himself.

You, Mi Cha and Zelo were walking to your class. Zelo kept pestering you and Mi Cha, asking who is the best in B.A.P. “What do you think Mi Cha?” you asked looking at her. She looked back at you with wide eyes. You already knew who she liked but was she going to admit it? You smirked at her. “Jonguppie or Zelo?” you chuckled quietly. “Who? Who?” Zelo asked jumping up and down in front of you and Mi Cha. “Actually…I haven’t told you guys yet but me and Jongup are going out.” She said softly while looking at the ground. “What?” you and Zelo shouted out loudly. “Hey.” Taeyang sang out. “Why are the both of you so loud for in the morning?” he continued. He yawned as he looked at you. “Nothing.” You replied coldly as you glared at Mi Cha and let out a sigh. “Let’s go.” You said as you pulled Mi Cha’s hand into the class room. Zelo followed after you two.

You sat in the empty class room. Zelo looked at his phone. “Class doesn’t start until ten more minutes.” He said as he put it away. “You shouldn’t have your phone in class.” Mi Cha pointed out but he had just shrugged her off. “When was this?” you finally asked looking at Mi Cha seriously. “S-since the start of holidays. W-we were planning on telling everyone by the time h-he got back.” She stuttered. Everything was silent again. You banged the table. Mi Cha flinched. “Well…congrats!” you smiled cheerfully. She looked at you shocked. “Yeah, congrats.” Zelo said in a deep voice as he looked somewhere else. *You beat me to it Jongup…* Zelo thought in his head. *Poor Zelo. He’s probably crushed now.* you thought as you pulled Zelo down so he could sit in a chair properly.