Why would he...?

School full of blonde hotties

 

The two of you walked into a toy store. There were so many plushes that you wanted. All of them were so cute! As you walked around you were thinking about what Mi Cha told you. *I should think about it for a few days. Yong Guk…or Daehyun?* you picked up a little rabbit phone charm. There was a bell in it that chimed beautifully. There were two colours, grey with white nose and a white with red nose. “These look cute right?” You asked Mi Cha as you showed it to her. “Wow, they’re really cute. Are there anymore?” Mi Cha asked as she walked over to you. The both of you began looking through the key rings that hung there. “I found a blue one.” You said as you gave it to her. “Zelo…” she said softly. You looked at her then at your key rings. *Daehyun and Yong Guk…* the both of you started to get depressed again. You let out a breathe. “C’mon why don’t we pay for these?” you asked smiling as hard as you can.

The both of you left the shop with the rabbit key chains. “Where to next?” Mi Cha asked you. You began looking around. “Oh! How about that shop over there?” as you pointed over to a shop with a black and silver sign. “Wow, it looks like they sell really nice clothes over there.” Mi Cha complimented as she looked hard over there. “Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go!” you sang as you pointed over there. You hooked arms with Mi Cha and pulled her along. The two of you went skimming through the clothing. “What do you think about this?” You asked Mi Cha as you held up a dress with a lace corset at the top and chiffon at the bottom. She looked at it about then starting feeling it. “The lace is going to get fluffy and wrecked after one wash and the chiffon doesn’t match you.” She replied as she looked through the clothes. “What suits me then?” just as you asked that, she pulled out a slimming dress. “Show that body!” she shouted playfully. The both of you laughed and you agreed. Mi Cha was still looking through clothes. “Oh my god! Definitely this one!” Mi Cha exclaimed happily as she pulled out a white dress. It was flared at the bottom. “Definitely.” You copied her tone. The both of you giggled and went to pay for the dresses.

It had gotten late and the both of you decided to go home. Before you walked in through the front door, you could hear someone giggling. *Who is that?* you wondered as you walked in. You saw Yong Guk with a girl sitting on his lap. “Oppa…” you said softly. Yong Guk quickly realised that you were home and made her get off of him. “Cho Hee…” he said quietly. You couldn’t hold the tears in and they came pouring down your red cheeks. *I was going to choose you oppa…* you thought as you ran to your room. Yong Guk ran after you as he banged on your door. “Cho Hee!” he shouted out. Zelo came out of his room. “Hyung what’s wrong?” Zelo asked worried. The girl walked up stairs. Zelo saw her and quickly looked over at Yong Guk. “Maybe you should just let her be.” Zelo suggested quietly. Yong Guk began to get teary as well but he wasn’t going to cry in front of a girl and Zelo. “Cho Hee!” he shouted again as he banged on the door with his two fist.

You were sitting on the floor at the door. You could feel Yong Guk bang on the door. *Leave me alone oppa!* you wanted to scream it out but your breath choked you. Yong Guk eventually walked away from your door. “Please get out of my house.” Yong Guk said firmly. He made sure it was loud enough that you could hear. *I don’t care oppa. I saw you. I don’t need you…* you continued to cry. After the girl had left the house, Yong Guk walked back up to your door and knocked softly. “Cho Hee just let me talk to you…” he said softly. You didn’t reply. You even held your breath just so that he couldn’t hear you. Yong Guk took a deep breath in and began to sing, “Even when I close my eyes, the light that used to shine on us, that light is still there. Our precious times, I’ll cherish them deeply…” Yong Guk sighed and left. Zelo had left his door open by a small crack and peeped out when Yong Guk had walked downstairs. Zelo quietly sneaked over to you and knocked on the door. “Cho Hee, it’s me. Can I come in?” Zelo asked quietly. There was no answer but the sound of rustling started coming out of your room and the door opened. You wiped your tears away as Zelo walked in. Zelo sat on your bed and you sat next to him. “Don’t cry.” Zelo tried to comfort you. You leaned on his shoulder. “Why would he sing that to me if he had her?” you asked Zelo. He didn’t know how to answer. “Shutdown.” Zelo said in a robotic voice. It made you laugh a bit. Zelo got back up. “Cho Hee needs to remember that Yong Guk Hyung is much older and still has a life. With or without us.” Zelo replied. The both of you sat there for a moment. Zelo got up. “I hope I helped you.” He smiled as he left the room. 

------------------------

Hello~ i was seriously crying when i wrote the end -tear- how sad is that!? -head falls in shame- :P i hoped you guys are liking it so far. To those who submit to my Transfer students, i will try to update by tomorrow~ (yn) and umm...yeah thank you :D -90 degree bow-