The other kind of poker

School full of blonde hotties

 

When all of you had gotten home, Youngjae had quickly rushed upstairs. *What’s up with him? Stomach problems?* you took your shoes off and walked over to the couch. Zelo quickly ran past you and jumped onto the couch. “Yah!” you shouted, laughing a little about the way he was laying on the couch. “You’re not a model.” You chuckled. Zelo put up an eye brow and posed. The both of you began laughing. Mi Cha came over and sat on Zelo’s back. She was giggling. You smiled and sat on his leg. “Are you ticklish Zelo?” you asked as you kicked your feet around. Zelo stayed quiet. “Jonguppie!” Mi Cha cried out. “Ehh?” he asked as he walked over. “Is Zelo ticklish?” You asked smiling widely. “Try it out.” Himchan came out of nowhere. “W-where did he come from?” you asked shocked as you looked at Mi Cha. She was shocked too. Himchan smiled and the T.V as he lay comfortable on the couch.

You and Mi Cha had eventually gotten off of Zelo. You were getting thirsty so you walked to the kitchen. “What are you doing oppa?” you asked looking over at Yong Guk. He was deep in thought and didn’t hear you. “Oppa! Oppa!” you exclaimed multiple times. Daehyun had just come downstairs and stared at you weirdly for a moment before he went into the lounge room where everyone else was, except for Youngjae. Since Yong Guk wasn’t answering you, you walked over to him and looked over his shoulder. *Korea…stage…Aish, I can’t read Korean well!* you pouted as you had your arms wrapped over Yong Guk. He finally snapped out of his daze. “Ehh? Cho Hee? What’s up?” he asked you as he looked to the side. Your faces were so close together. You began blushing and quickly jumped back. “I wanted to know what you were doing.” You replied trying to hide your face. He smiled. “Don’t worry about it.” He said as he started packing up the papers.

Youngjae walked slowly downstairs. “Hyung, Cho Hee.” He said as he continued to walk downstairs. You and Yong Guk turned around to him. “Ready to play?” He asked giving Yong Guk a slight smirk. “Play what?” you asked looking at him with curiosity. Youngjae grinned widely and shook a pack of cards. “Oh, oh! Let’s play!” you shouted out excitedly. The three of you walked into the lounge room. “Oh, are we playing cards now?” Himchan asked for confirmation as he sat up. “Gambling?” Zelo asked as he got himself ready around the small table. “Drinking?” Daehyun asked as he fixed his mask. Youngjae shook his head. “Poker.” He smirked. “That’s gambling!” Zelo exclaimed as he threw his hands up in the air. “Aish!” Youngjae breathed out. You got down and sat next to Mi Cha. “Oh! Strip poker yeah?” you asked happily. Everyone was staring at you. “What?” you asked looking around. “That’s what we’re playing.” Youngjae broke the silence and sat down. Yong Guk sat down next to you.

By the 15th round, Jongup was losing the most. All he had on was his boxers. Yet, he was still smiling.  You and Mi Cha had lost only one round which only resulted as the both of you taking your jackets off. Himchan and Yong Guk were wearing pants with no shirt and Daehyun was wearing the opposite, wearing boxers and a shirt. Himchan looked the same from since he started. “Yah! Are you cheating?” you asked as you eyed Himchan. “What? You want to see me strip?” Himchan asked wrongly. You grunted and looked the other way. At times, you couldn’t help but glance at Yong Guk’s abs once in a while. You tried to be discrete as possible but Yong Guk caught you a couple of times. You started playing again. You slyly looked over to Mi Cha’s cards. *Aish, you should fold while you still can. Don’t bluff.* but she did. At the end of that round, Mi Cha had lost. She looked down. *What is she going to take off?* you could tell either one she did was bad. “I’ll take her shot!” you shouted as you raised your hand. “Yah, you can’t do that.” Zelo said. Everyone looked at him. He looked somewhere else as if nothing had happened. “Yeah go ahead.” Youngjae smirked. All eyes were on you. Mi Cha glanced over to you as if apologizing. Sorry Cho Hee, I didn’t want to do it but I don’t want you to either. You smiled at her and rubbed her back. “No worries!” you assured her. “Are you guys ready?” you raised your eye brow as you smiled at everyone. They began banging on the table as if they couldn’t wait anymore.

--------------------------------

Ahhhh~ sorry guys -bows- i forgot about JR ><" too many characters to remember :P so sorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy -bows- also SORRY for the slow chapter updates. My bro has been kicking me off lately :( and school has gotten annoying. AISH ill try update soon guys!!!!!!!!