all about Zico

School full of blonde hotties

 

Zico got off of you and sat to your side. You sat up as well. “I’m not lying! I do have a boyfriend!” you argued. “Oh yeah? Then what’s his name?” he asked sternly. *!* you began trying to think of as an excuse. “W-why should I tell you?” you said back. *Oh my god. Stupid, stupid…* you had mentally face palmed yourself. “So you don’t.” Zico said deeply. “I do!” you shouted back. You quickly stood up. “Then tell me their name!” he yelled back at you. You bit your lip. “He’s one of the guys I hang out with.” You said. “I’m going now.” You quickly added as you left the oval. Zico watched as you left. “I’m going to find out who it is Cho Hee. And I will take you from him.” Zico spoke softly to himself.

As you were quickly rushing back to your locker, you held your head. *W-why did I say that? He’s going to try find out now. Aish…What have you done Cho Hee?* you shook your head as you continued to walk fast. You walked straight into the pole and fell down. “Aish…” your eyes began to get teary. You rubbed your head and got up. “Cho Hee…” a voice softly called for you. You looked up and saw a concerned Daehyun. “What’s wrong with you? Are you okay?”  He asked you quickly as he held you by the arms. You had a quick flashback of what you and Zico were doing before. You gave him a fake smile and nodded. You heard him sigh.

Daehyun walked you back to your lockers. It was a long and awkward walk. It was so quiet. *I should tell her now.* Daehyun kept repeating to yourself. Daehyun opened his mouth but you interrupted him. “What class do you have today?” you asked him with a weak smile. Daehyun quickly looked back to the ground. “Maths…” he said through his black mask. The both of you continued walking. *Maybe tomorrow…* Daehyun thought sadly to yourself. You reached your locker and Daehyun walked off. Mi Cha was waiting for you at the lockers. “Where were you?” Mi Cha asked crossly. “Where were you?” you gave a cyanide tone.

School finished and you were walking to the front gate by yourself. *Schools finally finished.* you puffed out your cheeks as you continued walking. You felt a light tug on your shoulder but you ignored it. You suddenly were pulled into a dark room. You tried to scream but the persons hand was covering your mouth. It was a small room that only two people could fit in. The person had left a space in the door. You tried to kick it open but failed. As you continued to tried to scream and saw Daehyun and Yong Guk walk by. *Oppa! Oppa!* your heart was panicking. You saw Daehyun stop for a moment while he talked to Yong Guk. You thought that Daehyun had realised you.

You had calmed down for a bit until you realised that the both of them continued walking again. *Oppa! I’m here! Oppa!* the person leaned there head in closer to your neck and pecked it softly. They then began to kiss upwards. You tried to free yourself from their hold. “Cho Hee calm down.” The voice said to you. You had heard this voice before. *Who? Who is it?* you thought. Their hand drifted down from your mouth to your waist. Where the other one was. You weren’t screaming. You continued to try and think who it was. The person spun you around and closed the door behind you. “Do you know who I am?” the voice asked you. You shook your head in the dark. You heard him chuckle a bit then continued on your neck. You gripped his shoulders as he kissed on your good spot. When he finally knew where it was he began to bite playfully. You remembered who it was. “Zico…” you whispered softly. You could feel him smiling on your neck. He up wards then looked at you. “So who’s your boyfriend?” he asked.

Your head fell down. “I…I don’t have one.” You said softly to him. He held you close and rubbed you on the head. “Thought so.” He replied sternly. You two stood there in the dark. “Zico?” you asked him. “Yeah?” he replied. “Why are we still standing here?” the both of you laughed and got out of what was a broom closet. “Yes or no?” he asked as he looked into your eyes. “For what?” you asked tilting your head. “Will you be my girlfriend?”