party hard

School full of blonde hotties

 

By about 7, you and Mi Cha were drunk. You, Youngjae, Jongup and Daehyun had red faces. The rest were fine. “Ha-ha! You guys are so drunk!” Yong Guk shouted as he fell to his side. “Y-yah! Hic, I-I’m tired! Hic.” Mi Cha managed to say as she hiccupped through words. “Ha-ha!” you laughed hysterically. By 9 everyone had calmed down. You were lying on Yong Guk’s lap. JR and Youngjae had already passed out on the couch. Yong Guk was patting your head as you lay on his lap. You began to get sleepy. “O…oppa…” you said softly as you closed your eyes.

“Hmm? Is she already asleep?” Yong Guk asked Himchan. Himchan put his face close to yours. He was so close to kissing you but Yong Guk had pushed his fore head away. “Yeah she is.” He chuckled. Jongup fell to his side. “So is he.” Himchan said pointing towards Jongup and Zelo. “Yah, let’s get the kids to bed before everyone passes out on the floor.” Yong Guk suggested. Just as he got up you gripped Yong Guk’s pants unintentionally. “Ehh?” Yong Guk looked down at you. You were still sleeping. “Yah, Himchan.” Yong Guk whispered out. Himchan looked over as he swung Mi Cha and Zelo over his shoulder. He looked down towards you. “I’ll get these two to bed then I’ll come back to help you.” Himchan replied as he went to another room with a mattress already laid out.

Yong Guk leaned his head back on the couch. He let out a deep breath. You began to snuggle on his baggy jeans. He looked up to watch you. You nuzzled in his lap. “So cute…” he whispered as he brushed your fringe away from your face. “I heard that.” Himchan chuckled as he walked into the room. “Ha-ha, just come here and help me.” Yong Guk laughed sarcastically. Himchan held up your head as Yong Guk snuck out underneath. “Wait, so who’s sleeping with who?” Yong Guk asked Himchan. “Ehh? I thought you knew.” Himchan replied as they both stared at each other blankly. Yong Guk began smiling evilly.

“Y-yah! I’m straight!” Himchan put his hands up as if proving himself innocent. “Stupid.” Yong Guk replied coldly as he flicked his forehead. Yong Guk walked over to you. “Aish that hurt Hyung!” Himchan complained as he clasped his forehead. “Daehyun, JR and Youngjae can sleep together on the couch. They wouldn’t mind right? Zelo and Mi Cha are already sleeping together and you can sleep with Jongup.” Yong Guk pointed as he spoke. “But Jongup kicks!” Himchan shouted. Yong Guk had just smiled at Himchan as he carried you, bridal style, into his room.

“Good night Cho Hee.” He whispered into your ear as he pecked your cheek. You smiled and rolled over to snuggle in his chest. “Heh…and she’s still asleep.” Yong Guk said softly to himself. He continued to pat your head as the both of you fell asleep. You had woken up with a jolt and quickly sat up. You then fell back down and held the sides of your head. *Aish, did I drink that much?* you looked over to the bedside table. There was a bottle of water there. *Might as well drink it.* you thought as you leaned on the wall while drinking. Once you finished you closed the bottle and began looking around. *Where am I? Is this Yong Guk’s room? It’s so…clean!* you got out of bed and walked downstairs. Daehyun, Youngjae and JR were still asleep on the couch. *Wahh, they’re so cute!* you walked over and looked at the three of them. *Where’s a permanent marker when you need one? He-he.* you thought evilly.

Daehyun rolled over and you could see a better view of his face. *He sleeps with the mask on as well? I wonder what he’s hiding underneath…* you walked over and kneeled down in front of him. Your face was very close to his. You lightly placed your hand on his mask. His eye brows twitched as you began hearing a low sound. *Is…is he growling?* you let go and got up. You heard noises coming from the kitchen. Before you went though you started looking around. *Where’s Mi Cha and Zelo?*you walked into the kitchen as you saw a huge back with black writing on the side. You titled your head. You couldn’t figure out who it was. *Himchan, Jongup or Yong Guk?* you tried to read the black writing but it was too small for you to read. They were looking into the fridge as you walked closer. “Do what you like and love what you do…” you read softly. “Hmm? You were reading my tattoo?” Yong Guk asked as he spun around.