airport

School full of blonde hotties

 

“Yeah! Yeah! I’ve never seen a real life plane before!” Zelo exclaimed playfully. The four of you were on your way to the airport to pick up the rest of B.A.P and your uncle. Of course, your uncle didn’t know this. Yong Guk was driving in a van. “Really? You haven’t? We should go somewhere then oppa!” you yelled out happily. Yong Guk just chuckled in the front seat. “We’ll see.” He replied with his deep husky voice. You and Zelo were jumping up and down in the back seat while Yong Guk and Daehyun were sitting normally in the front. You looked over to Daehyun. “Zelo…” you whispered, “Want to make a bet?” you winked at him. Zelo looked at you and smiled. “Alright, what’s it on?” he asked nodding. You gave him a little giggle. “I bet you that I can scare Daehyun. At least once in the whole day.” You held your finger up. Zelo acted shocked but nodded. “If you can’t I get 10 bucks.” He added. You nodded back. You looked back to Daehyun’s seat. You slowly moved closer. “Rawr!” you shouted as you suddenly grabbed his shoulders. Daehyun just calmly turned to face you. He gave you a look. Are you serious? You puffed out your cheeks and sat back down. Zelo was laughing at you. You lightly slapped him on the leg. *This is going to be harder than I thought…*

Yong Guk finally parked the car.Buzz buzz… Mi Cha had sent you a text. You took out your phone and read it. Sorry I couldn’t come :P I think I caught a cold and my neck HURTS!!! You laughed a bit. That’s alright. I’ll tell you when JR is back. Take a lot of rest. ;) I’ll tell you when Jongup comes too OHH. You playfully acted as you texted her. “Who are you texting?” Zelo asked as he leaned in to look. Daehyun leaned in as well. You quickly held the phone closer to your chest. “Does it matter to you?” you asked rhetorically. Daehyun stepped back. *D-does she have another guy?* Daehyun’s heart started beating rapidly. “It’s was only Mi Cha.” You added with a little smile as you answered Zelo. Daehyun sighed and smiled slightly under his mask. “I saw that.” Yong Guk sang as he placed his arm on Daehyun’s shoulder. Daehyun jumped. “Eh? I thought you don’t get scared that easily.” Yong Guk tilted his head to the side as he spoke. Daehyun brushed himself down. “That’s because I don’t. But anything to do with her will scare me.” He replied softly. Yong Guk started to think to himself. *Did I say something about her?* Daehyun quickly walked off before Yong Guk realised he lied.

The four of you walked off to gate number six. You were expecting them to come in about twenty minutes. You and Zelo sat down at a garden bed. You straight away stood up. “Oppa, I’m bored!” you cried out. “You only sat there for 2 seconds! Sit back down.” Yong Guk yelled out. You pouted a bit and sat back down. You and Zelo were playing hammer scissors paper now. Daehyun stood there looking at the board where they said the plane number, the places and the time of departure and arrival. *Denmark…China…Australia…Kuala Lumpur…America…* Daehyun read inside his mind. He looked over to you. *Where were she from again? Australia? Or America? Aish so many A countries.* Daehyun puffed his cheeks out lightly. You looked over and caught Daehyun staring at you. He shyly looked to the floor. You smiled a bit. “Ha-ha! I beat you!” Zelo shouted out. You looked over to your hand. “Yah! You cheated!” you screamed back. Zelo grabbed your cheeks and you grabbed his back. You both began to squeeze and pull each other’s cheeks side to side. Yong Guk watched you two and laughed. “You kids.” He stated as he rubbed both of your heads.

Daehyun walked over and tapped Yong Guk on the shoulder. Yong Guk turned around and looked at him. Daehyun then pointed at the screen. “Oh, Cho Hee, Zelo. They should be coming out soon.” Yong Guk said quickly. Both of you rushed up and ran over to the railing. Yong Guk and Daehyun later caught up to you two. “Wahh, why are they taking so long?” Zelo pouted. You told Zelo about border control and everything. “You know a lot about airports.” Zelo stated after he heard you. You giggled a bit and continued waiting. “Look!” Yong Guk shouted over all the noise. Everyone looked up. “Uncle!” you cried out. He was shocked and walked over to you. “What are you kids doing here?” he asked you. You acted shocked. “I can’t come here to pick up my favourite uncle?” you asked rhetorically. Your uncle gave you a hug and walked around the railing to the four of you. “I need to talk to you at home Cho Hee.” He whispered into your ear. You looked at your uncle. *What’s wrong?*