Finally...

School full of blonde hotties

 

Daehyun walked over and stood in front of your door. He could hear that you were still crying. He put his hand up to the door. *S-should I comfort her?* he slowly put his hand back down. He looked down the hallway. *I should.* he thought to himself as he knocked on your door. You looked up from your knees. You were sitting on your bed crouched up. “Who is it?” you asked softly. Daehyun opened the door slowly and poked his head in. You stretched out your legs. “What is it oppa?” you asked him. He closed the door and walked over and sat down next to you. He leaned on the wall just like you did and lightly pulled your head into his chest. You sat there shocked a bit. He then began to lightly rub your head back and forth. You smiled. *He’s trying to comfort me. Naww how cute oppa!* you hugged him on the side. Daehyun’s eyes widened. He then began to bite his lip. *I…I should tell her now.* you could hear his heart beating faster and faster. “C-Cho Hee!” he shouted out randomly. You looked up at him. “What’s wrong oppa?” you asked him. He started to blush.

He gulped and began to talk again. “I…I…” he stuttered. “Ha-ha what’s wrong oppa?” you asked as you lightly patted him on the chest. *Aish, you’re making this so hard for me Cho Hee!* Daehyun clenched his fist. “I love you Cho Hee!” he shouted out. You looked at him with wide eyes. “R-really oppa?” you asked shocked. He looked away. He got up and walked over to the door. “Sorry, just forget all about it.” He said quickly as he was about to walk out the door. So many thoughts were running through your head. “Wait!” you shouted out. Daehyun looked back at you with wide eyes. “I-I love you too.” You confessed. Daehyun couldn’t believe it. His heart was beating so fast. You stood up next to the bed. Daehyun walked over to you and held you by the waist. “Really?” Daehyun asked softly. You smiled widely. “Yes oppa!” you cheered out. Daehyun took his mask off and smiled. “You…you took your mask off.” You said softly. Daehyun nodded and softly pecked you on the lips. “Because now, my lips are only for my baby.” He said softly. He leaned in more and the two of you passionately kissed. *I love you oppa. You were the one who was always there for me. I love you so, so much.*

-----------------------------

It’s now two years later and you and Daehyun are still together. Youngjae had achieved a scholarship for a school that encourages more on music, Zelo and Jongup have been entering dance offs in clubs. So far they haven’t lost a single one. Your best friend, Mi Cha, had been going out with Yong Guk and it’s been going well so far and Himchan has started to become a chef.  Your mum had apologized and you visit her with Daehyun every new years. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINISHED~ Did you guys like it? :) i enjoyed writing this a lot and i plan to make a sequel for Dream come true~ soon. Maybe. :P i hope you liked it. Good thing for Daehyun right? ;D Thank you for reading -90 degree bow- bye bye~ -bbuing bbuing-