Girlfriend!?

School full of blonde hotties

 

Daesung finally stopped at a bright restaurant. “Are we eating here?” you asked looking at the lights. “Yup, do you like it?” Daesung asked as he held your hand and walked you in. “I haven’t eaten here before.” You replied looking around everywhere. “Ehh? Really?” He asked you shocked. You smiled and nodded. A butler led you two to a table near a window. Food was already served. “I just recently came to Korea. I hadn’t had enough time to go anywhere much.” You said as Daesung looked at your eyes intently. You looked back at him. “D-do I have something on my face?” you asked concerned as you started to hide your face. Daesung got up and pulled your chin. “Not at all.” He said softly as he pecked your lips. He sat back down on his chair and smiled cheerfully at you. You puffed out your cheeks and continued eating. Daesung laughed at your reaction. *What am I supposed to do after that oppa? Aish…*

After dinner, Daesung drove you to a cute shop. “What are we doing here?” you asked looking in the window. “I should be able to go shopping with my girlfriend right?” he asked you playfully. You did a double take at him. *G-girlfriend?* you covered your lips with your fingers. *I don’t know what to say oppa…* Daesung held you by the waist and pushed you lightly. “Let’s go!” he exclaimed happily. The both of you walked into the shop. “Wow! It’s so pretty!” you squealed joyfully. You waddled around the shop looking everywhere. “So you finally decide to bring her aye?” a voice asked behind the counter. You turned around and realised it was Taeyang. “Oh? Oppa! Why are you here?” you asked him smiling.

“Ehh? Why? This is my little sister’s shop. I bought it for her.” He replied giving you an eye smile. A little girl clutching at a bear about half her size and rubbed her eyes. “Oppa…” she lightly spoke. *Wow! So cute!* you wanted to just run up to her and hug her tightly, as if she was a bear. Taeyang walked over and carried her up. He pecked her on the cheek and smiled. “This is my sister.” He told you. “Wahh! So cute!” you couldn’t stop squealing happily. You walked over to her and clapped your hands, trying to say come to me. She began hiding in Taeyang’s chest. “Yah, she’s not going to hurt you.” He said with his deep voice. “Chung Ae, come here.” Daesung copied your movements. She frantically shook her head and leaped over to you. You screamed happily. “She’s adorable!” Daesung and Taeyang laughed at your reaction.

It was beginning to be late and Yong Guk had already called you multiple times. You were checking your phone and Daesung looked over. “Ehh? Is your boyfriend calling you?” he asked jokingly. “I don’t have a boyfriend.” You said back as you stuck your tongue out. “Hmm? You don’t?” Daesung asked happily. You continued to look through your phone. He grabbed your chin and made you look at him. “How about being my girlfriend?” he said softly. You continued to look him in the eyes. “I like Taeyang oppa more than you.” You said coldly back. “What? I’m going to have to kill him now just to get you back.” He said childishly to you. The both of you laughed and he drove you home.

You got off and headed to the gate. “Yah, don’t I get a good night’s kiss? After all you did reject me.” He nodded as he spoke. You smiled and turned around. He got off his motor bike and stood up. You held him at the waist and looked up. He leaned slightly down and kissed you gently. Before you knew it, the both of you were passionately kissing. You bit the bottom of his lip and broke it. “I’m going now okay?” you said waving good bye to him. He smiled innocently and waved back. When you walked into the house he hopped back onto his motorbike. “Really that girl. Rejects me, tells me she likes my friend and teases me. Hah.” Daesung putted his helmet on and left.

You quietly closed the door behind you. “Yah, I was getting worried you know.” Yong Guk said softly to you as he held you by the waist and pecked your neck. You giggled a bit and turned around. “Sorry about that oppa.” You whispered to him as you walked past. Zelo and Daehyun were already asleep. Yong Guk had already prepared a free room for you. You walked in and fell onto the bed. Tears began to stream down your eyes. “I don’t know who I like…” you sobbed quietly. You had cried yourself to sleep that night.