it's not b.a.p without the four of them...

School full of blonde hotties

 

In a blink of an eye, the holidays had passed and it was time for school. You sat up in your bed. *JR, Youngjae, Himchan and Jongup won’t be here this time…I’m going to miss Jongup’s smile the most…*you wiped a tear from your cheek. You let a breathe out as you got ready for school. As you were buttoning up your shirt you began to think about Mi Cha. *Will she be okay without her brother?* you looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. *Of course!* you answered yourself as you went downstairs to get breakfast.

You arrived at school and saw Yong Guk, Daehyun and Zelo waiting for you at the gate. You got out of the car and walked towards the three of them. You saw that Yong Guk wasn’t as happy as ever. *Must be because the others are gone. Don’t worry oppa, you have me!* you hooked arms with Yong Guk ignoring his sudden glare at you. Daehyun glared at Yong Guk. Yong Guk saw and looked away, trying to apologize. I didn’t mean to give her a mean look… “Where’s Mi Cha?” you asked Zelo as the four of you began to walk in. “She called in sick today.” Zelo replied softly. On your way in you could see Block B. *Crap, crap, crap! Is a fight going to start?* you were panicking. Daehyun calmly put his hand on your head. You jolted and looked at him. He shook his head. *No?* you didn’t quite understand him. Block B was getting closer, the two groups just walked past each other. *Ehh? W-why didn’t anything happen?*

Yong Guk led the four of you to the empty music room. He sat on the chair, backwards as usual, facing you. Daehyun sat next to you on the piano chair while Zelo leaned on a table behind Yong Guk. Yong Guk gave you a slight smile. “Do you know what today is Cho Hee?” Yong Guk asked as he tilted his head. You looked blankly at him. “No…” you finally replied. Zelo jumped up. “Serious?” he asked shocked. Yong Guk extended his arm out in front of Zelo. “She doesn’t live here, give her a break.” He said to Zelo. Zelo awkwardly rubbed the back of his head and pulled out a chair. “A performance is happening today.” Daehyun’s muffled voice said. You looked over to Daehyun. “That’s it?” you asked. Yong Guk had kicked the chair that Zelo was about to sit on. Zelo crashed to the floor. “Hyung!” Zelo shouted out. Yong Guk smiled slowly. He then began to laugh. Everyone started laughing. *He’s feeling better atleast.*

Yong Guk then looked over to you. “That’s not it. Block B’s older brother is in town.” Yong Guk said as he scratched his neck. You began to look confuse. *Wait…Zico has a brother? Or is it someone else’s brother…or is it brothers?*Zelo began laughing at your expression. “Cho Hee-ah, it’s Block B’s brothers. So all of their brothers are in a group and it’s really rare for them to come check up on Block B.” Zelo explained. You finally understood and nodded rapidly. Daehyun stopped your head and chuckled quietly. You smiled at Daehyun widely. “Wait!” you exclaimed as you jolted to Zelo. “Zico has a brother?” you asked him. The three of them fell back. “Cho Hee…you’re his childhood friend but you never knew he even had an older brother?” Yong Guk asked as he snapped his neck back up. You laughed awkwardly. “I never went to his house…” you mentioned softly.

The four of you decided to go walk around. You walked out of the door and bumped into someone. “Aish, sorry.” You said as you bowed. “Why are you saying sorry for?” the person asked. *That voice!* you quickly looked up and realised it was Zico. “What’s up?” Yong Guk asked from behind you. You turned your head back at Yong Guk with wide eyes. *W-why is he so calm?* Daehyun swung his arm over your shoulder and made you look at Zico. He had his hand extended. “No rival’s today. Deal?” he asked. You tilted your head not quite understanding his request. Yong Guk lightly pushed you to the side and shook Zico’s hand. “Deal.” Yong Guk smirked. Zico smiled and bowed. He then walked off and waved. *What was that all about?* you looked at all three of them clueless. Zelo laughed. “Block B doesn’t want to get in trouble by their older brothers.” Daehyun explained as the four of you watched Zico walk off.

-----------------------------

Heyy ;) can you guess what their older brothers group is called? I wonder if you guys can figure it out~ :D -bbuing bbuing- hope you're gonna like the next chapter!