Look at me uncle!

School full of blonde hotties

 

Ding dong… the bell rang. Zico smiled at you and left to Block B. You jogged over to B.A.P. Yong Guk and Daehyun were smiling as if nothing had happened. “Maybe you should go home first. You’re going to get sick like that.” Yong Guk suggested as the 8 of you walked towards the school. “No worries. I’m strong!” you shouted as you smiled pleased. “Achoo!” you sneezed right after. You laughed awkwardly. “Cho Hee, maybe you should listen to him.” Mi Cha said concerned for you. You pouted a little. Daehyun walked up behind you and put most of his weight as he lazily lied on top of you. “Y-y-yah!” you shouted out quickly holding him back up. You heard him laugh a little through his mask. *So you do know how to have fun huh oppa?* you smiled gleefully.

You walked to the headmaster. Daehyun had secretly followed you. You looked around before you knocked the door. “Uncle!” you shouted out as you knocked. *Uncle?* Daehyun thought shocked. “Come in Cho Hee.” A response came. You opened the door and walked in. Daehyun was just about to walk towards the door when another teacher came; he quickly hid behind a few boxes. *Aish, I should get to class…* he thought.

Your uncle was, as usual, sitting at his desk and looking at paper work. “Uncle, I’m going to go home first okay?” you said as you stood there watching him. “What for?” he asked not bothering to look up. You clenched your fist. “Uncle if you’d only look up…” you gritted through your teeth. He still didn’t look up. “Uncle!” you screamed out as you slammed your hands onto his desk. “Aren’t I your favourite niece?” you asked softly with your eyes becoming teary. He quickly looked up when you slammed your hand on his desk. He stood up and gave out a sigh. “I’m so sorry Cho Hee.” He said as he grabbed your head and pulled him in. “I’ve been too busy with work to even realise you were here. I’m sorry.” He apologized. “That’s okay…” you mumbled out.

Your uncle had called his limousine to pick you up. *Aish, do you need to call out so much attention uncle?* you puffed out your cheeks. The limousine beeped his horn twice and you went to get in first. The butler had opened the door for you. “Thank you.” You said softly as you hopped in. *I hope no one has seen me…* you bit your bottom lip. You looked out the window and watched as you passed the prestigious school. *I miss home…* you leaned back in the soft seat and closed your eyes. At school, Daehyun had watched you from the window. *A rich girl?* he watched as your car had turned the corner.

The bell had ringed and it was home time. Mi Cha calmly walked to the front gate. “Huh? Why is everyone here so quickly?” she asked as she looked at everyone. “Go home first Mi Cha.” JR had told her with his deep voice. “Aren’t you coming home with me?” she asked back. He looked away from her. “I told you to go home.” He said coldly. Mi Cha looked at Zelo, hoping for an explanation. Zelo just looked down. *Sorry Mi Cha…I can’t tell you…* he thought as she walked away. “I wonder what those guys are going to do…” Mi Cha talked quietly to herself. “JR, do you think it’s alright for her to walk alone?” Jongup asked worriedly. JR waved his hand at him.

B.A.P stood there for a while. “You guys should probably go home first. It’s mine and Daehyun’s business.” Yong Guk stated. Everyone looked at his face and noticed that he was serious. No one wanted to go but they didn’t want to make their Hyung angry. “Bye-bye Yong Guk Hyung!” Zelo shouted out as he walked off. Yong Guk waved back. When everyone was out of sight, Daehyun pulled his mask down. “You know Cho Hee wouldn’t like this right?” Daehyun confirmed with Yong Guk. Yong Guk had just clenched his fist. “That guy doesn’t deserve her…” he said back softly but coldly. Daehyun shrugged and pulled his mask back up. They both looked at the gate as they saw the person they were waiting for. Zico…