you're sneaky

School full of blonde hotties

 

It was lunch time. Zelo and Yong Guk were at their usual spot near the basketball court. You and Mi Cha came jogging to them since the both of you went to buy lunch at the cafeteria. You saw Yong Guk lying down on the grass while Zelo was sitting crossed legged next to him. Something had caught the corner of your eye. Block B was sitting on the bench but you only saw Zico, Jaehyo and Kyung. *Where’s the others?* you had slowed down while Mi Cha was already with Zelo. Yong Guk lifted his head a bit and saw that you were looking over at Block B’s direction. He smirked a little as his head fell back down.

Your pocket vibrated. You reached in and pulled out your phone. Your little blue bear keychain you had bought back home was broken. It made you a little sad as you picked it up. *I’ll put it somewhere safe when I’m home.* you put the broken keychain back into your pocket as you checked your phone. It was a text from Zico. I saw you looking at me ;) ha-ha you’re probably thinking why the others aren’t here. Same reason like you. You looked up and Yong Guk was waving for you to come over. He was now leaning on the tree.

“Who were you staring at?” Mi Cha asked you as you sat down. She looked over towards the caught. “Oh, you got a crush on Daesung aye?” she winked and nudged at you. “What?” you asked confused as you looked at the court. Turns out that Daesung, Taeyang and G-Dragon were all playing basketball. You face palmed as you turned back. “So it’s true!” she exclaimed as she pointed at you. “No!” you whined back at her giving her a disgusted look. “Then who?” Yong Guk asked looking at you. “No one.” You quickly replied. “Liar!” Zelo shouted. You back handed him on the stomach. He began coughing up. “That’s got to hurt.” A deep voice said. Everyone looked up and saw Taeyang as well as G-Dragon and Daesung. You moved side to side. “Where’s the others?” you asked them. “You mean T.O.P and Seungri? They’re busy.” G-Dragon waved his hand at you.

It was home time and you waited outside of the gate for your car. *Why is the car so late today?* you checked your phone. “Boo.” A deep voice whispered in your ear. You jumped. “Oh my god!” you squealed as you quickly grabbed your phone back. “Ha-ha, did I scare you that much?” Daesung asked you while rubbing his head. You pouted and furrowed your eyebrows. “No!” you argued back. He gave you a slight smile. G-Dragon came out of nowhere and swung his arm around you. “Want to go out tonight?” he asked you. You could feel his breath on your neck.

“Umm…” before you could reply, Taeyang walked up to Daesung and flicked G-Dragon forehead. He got off of you. Taeyang walked passed Daesung and grabbed your hand. “So you want to?” he asked giving you and eye smile. You began getting read. “I-I have homework to do.” You stuttered. “Really? But I heard that you were a good girl.” Taeyang said softly as he pulled your chin closer to his face. You were pulled back suddenly. You looked up and saw Daehyun. *Where were you today oppa?* he was glaring at Big Bang. Daesung smirked. “So you already have a boyfriend?” he asked you. Before you could answer, Daehyun covered your mouth and pulled you along. You looked back and saw Big Bang walk off.

After a while you stopped. Daehyun looked back at you. “Where were you today oppa?” you asked tilting your head. You tried hard to think of what he was doing. He walked back to you. “I had an exam I had to do.” He said softly through his mask. You looked up and cuffed his cheek. His eyes had widened for a second but he then closed his eyes and held your hand. You two stood there for a moment then he held your hand and continued walking. “Where are we going?” you asked after a while. “Your house.” He replied not looking at you. “Y-you know where I live?” you asked shocked. He shook his head. He looked down to you. “I know where your uncle lives.” He said as he squeezed your hand a little tighter. “I know that your uncle is hour headmaster.” He added. You thought about this for a moment. “H-how?” you asked him softly. You could see him give you an eye smile. “My secret.” He spoke as he brought a finger up to his mask. “Ehh?” you shouted out. You could hear him quietly chuckle.