i saved your life :P

School full of blonde hotties

 

You suddenly stopped. *Where…where am I?* you thought and looked side to side. There were so many people walking. You quickly moved out of the way to the edge. You bent far over and looked down. *I must be on the top floor…* your foot slipped and you almost fell of the edge. *Crap! Oppa!* you felt an arm wrap around your waist. Your ear was right on the person’s chest and you could feel their heart beat. “Yah, you should be more careful.” A voice familiar to you said. *That’s not oppa…*

You quickly jolted back. “Don’t fall again.” He chuckled. You looked at him. “Zico…” you said softly. He smiled and nodded at you. “Why is it so shocking?” he asked sarcastically as he moved to the side of you. “Are you here by yourself?” you asked as you looked side to side. “Are you worried about me?” he smiled as he pulled your chin close to his face. “We could make this a date you know.” Zico then began to move closer. A sudden wack went over Zico’s head. “What do you think you’re doing?” Taeil asked crossly. Zico awkwardly laughed as he rubbed his sore spot.

You met up with the rest of Block B. “What are you doing all by yourself?” Kyung asked worried. You had your mouth opened about to say something then you suddenly slumped to the floor. “Cho Hee?” U-Kwon asked as he poked you. You stood up quickly. Everyone was shocked and jumped a little. “I kind of got angry at my oppa and I stormed off and now I don’t know where he is.” You replied as you knocked your head and stuck your tongue out. Everyone stared then slowly began to laugh. “How about we go get some ice cream?” P.O said as he headed off first. “Yeah!” Jaehyo exclaimed as he pulled you a long. “Yah! She’s mine!” Zico shouted as he ran up and caught up with the two of you. *Oppa wouldn’t like this but…it’s his fault!*

You had waddled to the shop first. “Kyeopta…” Kyung said softly. B-Bomb and Taeil looked back at him. He quickly looked somewhere else and acted as if nothing had happened. You looked into the store and realised Zelo and Mi Cha was there. You quickly ran back to Zico and tackled him. “H-hey, I know I’m y but this is a public place babe.” He laughed. You stuck your tongue out at him and stood up straight. “I can’t go in there.” You said as you pointed to the ice cream shop. “Why not?” P.O asked as he tried to peek in. You quickly pushed him softly. You shook your head.

“Zelo and Mi Cha are in there and they’re going to tell my oppa that I was with you guys.” You clamped you teeth together. “Secret love style aye?” your eyes widened. “O-oppa!” you exclaimed. Himchan walked out from behind the group. “Hey, I won’t tell Hyung as long as you get into that shop now so I can talk to Block B.” he replied smiling to you. You wanted to talk back but you saw Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup and JR come out from behind as well. You walked in the rest of them while Himchan stood outside talking to Block B.

“Cho Hee!” Mi Cha exclaimed happily. You sat down opposite of her while Daehyun sat down next to you. “Where were you?” Zelo asked as he took another spoonful. “Umm…well I ran off from Yong Guk…” you were interrupted. “Why?” Youngjae asked as he took a seat next to you. “Because he called me fat!” you grumbled at him. Zelo began to snicker but you saw Mi Cha elbow him in the rib. “Anyways, I didn’t know where I was so I looked over the edge and I was about to fall. Thank god a friend of mine from way back saved me.” You smiled. JR had already ordered for the five of you. “Really?” Daehyun asked softly behind his mask. No one else but you heard him. “Yeah…” you softly replied as you scooped up some chocolate ice cream. Daehyun quickly pulled his mask down and ate it. “Hey!” you whined. He put his mask back on and gave you an eye smile. *You were worried about me weren’t you oppa.* you smiled back at him.

Himchan walked in. He was about to close the door when he got pushed. “Yah!” he shouted back. “Who are you shouting to?” Yong Guk asked giving him a smirk. “Hyung!” Zelo and Jongup shouted out happily. “So everyone’s here?” Youngjae asked as he looked around. “Guess so.” Yong Guk said as he took a seat next to JR. 

---------------------------------

Heyo~ when i wrote this chapter i was gonna write that you had gotten attacked and ______ saved you -evil laugh- but i needed to add more block b i reckon. Did you guys like this chapter? -Ceeyyo out~ :D