tell me, tell me!~

School full of blonde hotties

 

The bell had ringed and you couldn’t run after Daehyun or Yong Guk. “Aish!” you complained. “Don’t worry Cho Hee. We have class with Zelo next.” Mi Cha said. You and her gave exchanged evil glances with together. You stormed into the class room where Zelo was already. Zelo jolted as he saw your expression but as well as Mi Cha. “Y-yah, don’t kill me!” Zelo begged. Unfortunately, the teacher came early and you and Mi Cha couldn’t torture Zelo for the answers. After class, Zelo had quickly packed up his things, but you were quicker. “Where are you going?” you asked him as you raised an eyebrow. Zelo didn’t say anything but his face was scared. “Zelo…” Mi Cha creepily behind Zelo. Zelo jolted upwards. It had even scared you. “I’ll give you ice cream if you tell us what they were doing.” She continued in that tone. “Yah! Zelo!” You turned around and saw Yong Guk. Zelo had quickly taken this to his advantage and ran out of the class room. “Aish!” you and Mi Cha complained.

It was finally home time when you had gotten to meet the three boys again. You and Mi Cha had stomped furiously to the front gate. However Mi Cha had already saw her car and had to go. “No worries. I’ll text you when I get it out of them.” You assured her as she left. You waved her good bye and you slowly turned your head and glared at Yong Guk and Zelo. “Was that you singing Cho Hee?” someone asked you from behind. “Oh? You mean at lunch?” you asked back. You had quickly changed your facial expression. “Yeah, the ones on the speaker.” They replied. They quickly had to go and you glared back at Yong Guk. You marched over there. “You put it on the speaker?” you shouted in his face. “Aish, Shh. I’ll tell you later c’mon.” he said softly to you as he dragged you off. Daehyun and Zelo followed him. “Yah! Tell me now!” you screamed and shouted. “What are you a child? Don’t make me seduce you again.” Yong Guk turned back at you with an eye brow raised. “When was this?” you and Zelo asked in unison.

The four of you went to Yong Guk’s house. “Why aren’t you bringing me home?” you asked confused. “Your house is far.” Daehyun whined. You glared over at him but he ignored it. “You’re going to be home alone. So Daehyun and Zelo are sleeping over too.” Yong Guk replied as he got himself comfortable on the chair. *Aish…why me at all times? I want to go home and sleep!* you pouted and walked over to the couch. You lay on it so you took up most of the space. Zelo sat on the floor while Daehyun squeezed over with Yong Guk. “Yah, are you going to tell me why you had your phone out and why Daehyun walked to the back?” you asked softly. “You already know why Daehyun walked to the back. I just recorded you.” Yong Guk replied as he surfed the channels. You straight away took your phone out and texted Mi Cha. She immediately texted back. “Mi Cha asked why you recorded.” You spoke as you began to play games on your phone. “Oh oh what are you playing?” Zelo asked eagerly. You sat up and Zelo sat next to you as he watched.

Yong Guk and Daehyun didn’t answer so you had just texted Mi Cha back saying: Yong Guk oppa recorded it for fun but he had already deleted it. Zelo was watching you. “Yah, you lie!” Zelo exclaimed. “Who said you can look?” you puffed at him. “But Hyung didn’t delete the video…” Zelo replied in his robot voice. “I didn’t delete it. You know why?” Yong Guk asked you. You quickly looked up at him. You didn’t realise it but Zelo even took your phone away from your hands and began playing games. “Wae?” you asked sweetly. A dark aura was being filled over at Daehyun and Yong Guk. “You have to be my slave.” Yong Guk and Daehyun said with a deep voice.

You lip began trembling as you looked over at the sink. There was a huge pile of dirty dishes there with a stink smell rising. You quickly ran for the door but Daehyun was one step ahead. Daehyun stood there as he crossed his arms. You fell to your knees and begged him to let you go. “Oppa! Do this for me! I don’t want to!” you cried. From behind, Yong Guk picked you up and carried you over to the couch and made him sit on you. “Want to see it?” he asked playfully. “Mm...” you nodded like a child. Yong Guk held his phone out as you watched it. “What’s this do? Why is it like that?” you kept asking stupid questions. “Yah, if you keep asking stuff then I’ll take you right here, right now.” Yong Guk threatened you. There was an awkward silence. “But there is a kid here.” You broke it. There was another silence and everyone looked at Zelo. “Die! Die! Yeah!” Zelo screamed out happily. Everyone in the room laughed out hysterically while Zelo stared blankly.