Around The Corner

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You looked at the girls. It was PE time. The girls’ boyfriends were giving something to their partners. Something likes letters. Love letter?
you
. What’re you doing alone here?” Victoria, the eldest among girls asked you.

“Just look around, I was watching the boys play. Ah, unnie. Why the boys give a thing like letter?” You pointed to Nicole-Key couple. They were nominated as the famous couple.

“Oh, that? It’s a normal thing when the party is coming soon. The boys tell their girls to match their outfit on that night. As a proof that they’re couple, that’s all. You know the girls can be with other guys than their boyfriend on night eh?” You nodded.

“And Khun and unnie decided to put on wedding outfit.” You put on a smile.

(A/N:All of you still remember Khuntoria’s wedding pic? That’s outfit in my mind.)

 

“Err… you a~~” They were Insoo and Seyong.

“Oh, you guys. Why?” Each of them gave a letter in blue colour. Same colour as the others.

“This is our outfit that night. Hope you will match with one of us.” Insoo said. You just accepted the letters.

you a~, please match with me.” Jaehyo suddenly showed up.

“Er…I’ll think about this.” The three guys walked away. Victoria smiled and walked away.

“Your cute charm is attractive…There are come another.”

“Er, you ssi. I’m Hyunseung and this is my friend Dongwoon. Hope you will consider us to be your partner also. Please….” Hyunseung smiled and gave his letter, Dongwoon as well. Then, Hoon also came. Some other guys; Max, Donghae, Joon, Chunji and Minhyuk with his buddy Seunghyun also gave you their letters.

 

“Wow, you got plenty…” Dongjoon and L.Joe approached you. You smiled to both of them. L.Joe tried to stop himself from scratching his hand.

“Here, they're from us….Three of us.” You nodded. Three?

“Three…This means Myung…ani, L also?” Dongjoon nodded.

“Please make sure you will match to one of us, eoh?” Dongjoon said while smiling before dragging L.Joe together with him. You looked at the letters on your lap.

‘There are too many of them, ottakhaji?’

“Wow, it’s a lot! Ah, uri you are popular now!” Jiyeon said. You sighed while looking at Jiyeon’s face.

“How could I choose? There are so many choices…” Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders.

“Once, I have got 20 letters. Want to know how I choose Jinwoon?” You nodded in interest.

“Erm, it’s just picked like you pick a tarot card…” You sighed.

“Ottokae?”

“Better make decision fast. Day after tomorrow, our tailor will ask for it.”

“Tailor?” Jiyeon laughed softly.

“Forgot to tell you earlier. Jihae, Yura and Minah are the girls’ tailors and stylists. So they are the one will make our outfit for the party.” You nodded with an O-shape mouth.

“Hmm, I don’t know how to choose.” Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders again.

 


 

You were walking to the vending machine. The PE time was nearly come to its end. Jiyeon had volunteered to bring the letters to the class when you said you wanted to grab something to drink. You pushed a button after entering the coins. Dang!  You bent and got your drink. You stood straightly and unfortunately your head hit something. You quickly looked up. It was somebody’s chest!

L! OMG! (A/N:I’m jealous here….hahah!)

“Erk! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to….”

“It’s okay. It was me, the bad luck boy. Are you okay?” You gulped. He still jacked up the past.

“Myung…”

“Eh, don’t spill out that disgusting name, okay?” You sighed.

“L, stop it. I knew I was wrong. Please give me a chance, forgive me.” L smirked.

“How about you picked me as your match on that night?” Your eyes became bigger. Eoh?!

“What do you mean?”

“Choose my letter. I know Dongjoon hyung had give our letters to you just now. And, I want you to match with me. Plus,  make me as the winner in the contest. Then, I will consider forgiving you…”

 


A/N: I was happy here. When writing this story my self…I feel like I was that girl! Erm, subscribers and readers….who do you want to be your match????