About L.Joe’s Feeling

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

(L.Joe POV)

 

I still feel itchy but I can’t stand up and go from here. She…she is the first one…makes my heart thumps! Thumps!

“L.Joe?” She looked at me with a caring gaze. My heart again beat fast.

“Yah, L.Joe? Daydreaming?” Dongjoon hyung was waving his hand in front of my face. I woke up from the fantasy.

“Eoh? Wae?” She laughed softly, hyung too.

“Are you okay? Hm, as they said you are the 3rd most wanted guy in Korean. I thought you’re an active and talkative guy…But seem like you are a shy guy.” I blinked. Eh?

“L.Joe’s charm and cuteness is his shyness. So cute and adorable, eoh?” Dongjoon hyung kicked my leg. Auch! I smiled bitterly and nodded.

“Hee, keurae. I’m rarely talking to girls…Sorry if you’re feels bored.” She smiled. Aigoo! Kyeopta!

“Ani, I just glad popular guys like both of you want to talk with me. I’m honored, kamsahamnida.”

(end of POV)

 

You bowed a bit. Dongjoon smiled.

“Hm, I can feel the awkwardness between you. Ah! Let’s take a picture together.” Dongjoon took out his smartphone, the latest one.

“Eee?” L.Joe was in shocked. That’s mean he would be closer to you and it couldn't be happened. Dongjoon looked around.

“Oh! Minwoo! No Minwoo!” Minwoo turned. He quickly walked towards Dongjoon when he realized Dongjoon was calling for him.

“Nae~ Dongjoon sunbae..” Dongjoon passed his phone.

“Take our pic…” Minwoo nodded. He took the phone.

“But hyung…” L.Joe looked at Dongjoon. Dongjoon ignored him and stood between you and L.Joe.

you aa~~, get closer.” Dongjoon pulled L.Joe closer. L.Joe still was scratching his hand, even harder. You looked at them.

“Ay, gwenchana L.Joe ssi?” L.Joe surprised with your question.

“Aish, ppalli. Pity Minwoo.” Dongjoon pulled both of you and L.Joe closer. Then,  Minwoo took the picture.

“Okay, thanks Minwoo.” Dongjoon looked at the picture. He laughed.

“Why your ears are red, L.Joe? It’s funny!” Dongjoon was still laughing. You wanted to look but L.Joe hid it quickly.

“Don’t look.” You shrugged shoulders. Then, the chit-chatting continued with hobbies and interests. Like before, L.Joe was just listening. You feel uncomfortable, like someone was watching you. You looked around and stopped at the hall’s door. L was standing there, looking at you with sharp eyes.

“Guys, if you don’t mind, can I go to the ladies?” Yiu looked at Dongjoon and L.Joe. After that, you glanced at your watch. 

“Er, maybe I’m gonna late. See you soon, it’s nice to be friends with both of you. Annyeong!” You got up and looked at the door again. He wasn’t there. You bowed to them and quickly got out from the hall. You looked at left and right then saw L was walking away. Your palm formed a fist.  inhaled and exhaled hardly. You got the strength. It was the time to call his name again. You walked closer to him. Trying to catch his big steps.

“Chakamman, Kim Myungsoo!”