Their Meeting

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

“The girls’ arrival...” The door was opened. The trio were sitting while the others were standing, respecting the trio maybe.

“I feel something weird…” Gyuri said when all of the girls entered the hall. She noticed the trio.

“Tri..trio?!” Gyuri shouted and then fainted. Seungho quickly get his girl. The others tried to look at the trio but then their boyfriend quickly blocked them.

“Let's have our class.” The boys said. They knew the effect on the girls when they met eyes with the trio. Insoo and Seyong approached you, blocking your eyes from looking at the trio.

“Hi, we meet again.” Insoo greeted you. You just smiled but your eyes still wanted to look at the trio. Seyong turned your body and pushed you to walk.

“Let's have a tea. I will make it for you.” You just followed their steps.

“Seems like she is popular…” Dongjoon said. L.Joe was scratching his hand.

“I can’t. My hand keep feel itchy. I need to go out from this hall.” L.Joe wanted to stand but Dongjoon pulled him.

“Use this on your skin. Just imagine the girls are also boys. It is just about your mind. Sit.” L.Joe locked his mouth. He took the cream. L was looking at you, interestingly.

‘I think I had met her before.’

 

“So, back to the story. She is our target, for our little dongseng. Can you help, L?” L just smiled. He kept thinking about . He felt like he had met  before. But where?

“So, what's your opinion about this school?” Insoo asked. You sipped some tea that made by Seyong.

“It’s nice, Seyonggie. This school? Okay, a little bit interesting….”

“Little?” Seyong said. You just smiled.

They talked about hobby. Then, Jaehyo also joined.

“Where’s Changjo and Chunji?” You asked. As everybody know, Jaehyo and Chunji were classmates.

“Chunji didn’t come today. I don’t know why. Maybe, Changjo didn’t come today as well.”

“Jaehyo sunbae, Seungho sunbae was calling for you.” Suddenly, a junior from year one came and said to Jaehyo. Jaehyo nodded.

“Hm, it must be about the party. Okay, I have to go. See you next time, .” Jaehyo got up and walked away.

 

“You have informed about the party right?” You nodded.

“The contest too?” Seyong asked. You nodded.

“Ah! Both of your names also listed, right? And, Jaehyo also! Why they arranged the contest? Just a stupid game.” Insoo and Seyong smiled.

“Just wait and see on the party.”

“Hi, may I join in?” A guy asked. You just nodded. Insoo and Seyong felt a bit annoyed. The guy smiled and sat on the chair.

“Naneun Hoon imnida, nice to meet you.” Hoon smiled. You also smiled back as a reply. Hmm, he is also one of the contestants.

“Your smile is cute, so cute.” As Hoon said, Insoo made faces. He knew Seyong and he will lose to Hoon. Hoon, the famous sweet talker and playboy in this school. He was the only one guy that has dated all the girls. All of the girls were his ex-girlfriends. Seyong slowly sighed.

“Hah, nonsense. Seyong ssi, I want more tea pelase.” Seyong quickly get your cup but Hoon managed to stop Seyong.

“Let me do it,” Seyong surrendered. Insoo pulled his buddy’s arm.

“Let’s go.” Insoo whispered. Seyong nodded.

“Er, you. We go first, need to do something. See you around soon.” You looked at them. They walked away.

“So, can I know more about you, sweetie?” Hoon tried to touch your hand but you pushed his aside. At that time, the trio walked towards you. Dongjoon was dragged L.Joe together with him.

you. Can we join?” Dongjoon said. Hoon quickly stood.

“Ha…have a sit…” Hoon looked scared. L smiled to Hoon. Hoon quickly walked away.

“Hmm, sit. It's L.Joe who wants to know you…” Dongjoon forced L.Joe to sit beside you. L took the sit in front of you while Dongjoon stood beside L.Joe. He wanted to make sure L.Joe didn’t get away. You saw L.Joe was scratching his left hand.

“What’s wrong with you hand?” You asked. L.Joe stayed silent. His hand was red, together with his face.